1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

congratulations Harry and Meghan - birth of the royal baby!!!

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 6, 2019.

Discuss congratulations Harry and Meghan - birth of the royal baby!!! in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
  2. Gully Sands

Fav Celtic Song:
    SAM song
    I take no side. Literally everyone in this story is a *. Meghan and Harry, the rest of the Royals, Oprah, Piers Morgan. * them all.

3. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    There’s been a very blatant agenda against her for a while now from the press. We can all speculate about why that is, but I’m not sure the causes are all that important. Institutional racism and classism are deeply ingrained into UK society and for me definitely play a part here.

For someone to publicly call you a liar with regards to a claim you’ve made about your own mental health is a proper scumbag move though. The way she described suicidal thoughts is exactly the way I’ve heard it described to me before at the early stages - not necessarily a overwhelming desire to follow through with it, but a persistent thought along the lines of ‘this is what I would/should do’.

Irrespective of what someone thinks of anybody else’s mental health status, to publicly call them a liar only serves to magnify the problem for everyone, when talking is often the first step towards treatment.

Johniebhoy., The Dude and Jeannie960 like this.
  4. FannyHaddock

5. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony