1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Patryk Klimala

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Henrik 07, Jan 14, 2020.

Discuss Patryk Klimala in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    100%. The recruitment has been absolutely shocking. £5 million of Ajeti, £5 million on Barkas, £2.5 million on Bolingoli all of which couldnt get a * game today and that just the start of it. If Dominic McKay really is a Celtic fan he wont have to review the situation he will should already be all too aware what a joke of a scouting staff we have, get them to * out of our club before they bankrupt us.

2. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

cant argue with that, pretty sound tactically, sounds like hes getting more game time and thats fair enough aswell cause he looks like hes bursting a gut for us where as the other strikers welll its just been *

eddie talented as he is thinks hes the finished article and he clearly isnt, which is gonna mean were not getting the huge fee we thought we were gonna get

ajeti i guess is a penalty box poacher, we might see paddy and ajeti upfront some time soon

NomDePlum likes this.
  3. fms06

100% agreed! And worse to come with the outgoings and those you named who need to go.....I cant describe how I feel I'm that angry. Nevermind losing the league in this manner but allowing the team to dissolve without capable players to replace them...the summer is going to be a shambles with qualifiers.

4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Brilliant post.

5. TheHappyLoss

Fortune started that. Mind when he signed Peter Grant said he’s not the type of striker that scores goals. You * whit?

oh bhoy and The Phoenix like this.
  6. wulliebad

When i think about us having that other striker in the * building and PL refused to spend and now we have this guy doing * all for a whole season.....* me off big time.

7. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    He’s needs loaned either to spfl side or Belgium /France no point loaning him back to Poland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shaunm likes this.
  8. DuffyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Petrov/Calmac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    lonesome boatman
    I'd rather judge him after a run of another 4 or 5 games. Canny keep expecting players to come in out the cold and instantly perform, especially strikers.

9. ddub11

Strikers need belief/confidence to be successful. Imo paddy is lacking in that dept,i think if he gets a run in the team and bangs in a couple he could turn out to be decent enough.

He seems to be eager to put himself about and despite his misses he is still putting himself in the rite positions.I think its a bit earlier to be saying hes not good enough when he just hasnt had enough game consistent time under his belt

James Mc and callumrae1967 like this.
  10. elbhoydo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Think he'd do OK on loan at another spl team, missed a sitter but cleared of the line and had some decent bits of play but needs a proper run of games. We create very little clear chances for strikers to begin with in the area so when these chances do pop up we need a striker to put them away.
    Reckon we'll be all out of strikers in the summer as Eddie will be away and the rest aren't good enough.

11. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Really, really want this lad to do well here,I think his attitude is first class. But 3 and a half million? * me that alone should get someone sacked. Disgraceful recruitment.

James Mc likes this.
  12. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    He clearly isn't as natural as finisher as Ajeti or Griffiths..

Ajeti you'd be forgiven for thinking wasn't even playing most game's and Griffiths is very laboured, slow and past it for me..

At least with Klimala, he works hard and makes good movements, getting involved in the play. Should've scored from Kenny with a good run that our striker's never really make. Scored a legitimate goal working their centre half, should've counted. Nice flick to break for Edouard who should've scored or at least worked the keeper..

Never gonna be our main man and may no even be here beyond this season, but I'd persevere with him for a good run now. With a run and bit of confidence, I think he'll be useful in a 2..

13. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    The problem is he seems to be getting a start in every 15/20 games. He needs a run of 4/5 games to get a bit of rhythm.

And let's be honest, yesterday wasn't exactly a showcase of free-flowing, attacking football either. The guy needs people behind him firing on all cylinders also.

There's definitely a player there.

James Mc and PiotreQ like this.
  14. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

He hasn’t had a real run of games but I think some people are clutching at straws when it comes to his potential.

The only things he has going for him are his pace and work rate. His finishing and ball control is duff.

15. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    He's definitely one of those players that you would like to see doing well. I think he has been hindered in his progress due to his stop start team selections and maybe if he gets a few games under his belt his confidence will grow and he just might come good.

16. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Cant argue with this. He's the Polish Kenny Miller.

17. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Nothing about the way we play suits the style or player he is.

There's certainly a talent in there, but the bless we are going to play him on the right side of a front 3, then he's going to he pretty much wasted.

All season been crying out for a right winger, of the players used "wrongly" klimala would have been s decent option there instead of Christie.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

18. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    * me, that miss from Kennys cross was criminal for a striker.
    We should stick with him for 3 or 4 more games, then we will have a better idea.
    Must say, not looking good right now for him but lets give him a run.

19. Bayern Bru Gold Member Gold Member

I’m so happy I’m not the only one who’s been comparing him to Kenny Miller at Celtic.

Doesn’t score but I appreciate his work rate

20. Al Bootyerbaws

Work rate is all well and good but when it comes to our strikers I'd rather have a lazy * that bangs in 25+ goals a season than one that runs himself into ground getting nowhere.

SteveyNico67 likes this.