1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. TheHappyLoss

Think we should try another banner ? :54:

wee green dug and Artorias like this.
  2. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    I was only really focussing on players that had played a reasonable amount this season to illustrate it's not just a change of coaching staff and some minor player tweaking that's required, it's an overhaul. You can also throw in we will need a replacement for Jullien, as there's no telling when he'll be back, and what he'll be like when he does return, and Bitton could be away as well.

There was always going to be some big changes come the end of this season, but to allow it to become such a major turnover, all in one window, is serious dereliction of duty on Lawwell's part. But that's not exactly surprising.

3. TheWolf Waiting on the next Full Moon

The only reason I can think of why he is still here is for Desmond, Lawell and himself to stick 2 fingers up at the fans to show us "who is in control". They obviously have very fragile egos and got upset about a few laddies telling them where to go after the Ross County League cup game. Ive never witnessed anything like this in my life-time as a supporter.

Artorias and The Phoenix like this.
  4. StevieBhoooy!

I think the GB need to do a full-on Ipswich style offensive on Lennoxtown during training...

TheHappyLoss and TheWolf like this.
  5. celtic warrior

The right manager can completely flip a squad.

Look at the immediate difference between Ronnie and Rodgers. Went from being papped out by a huns team playing a division below us. To an invincible treble the very next season.

With the right manager in at the first instance who is given the authority to hire his own staff and have ex celtic players thrusted on him, they can easily get this club back to playing peerless football domestically.

Sevco do not have the long term means to keep up with us in any capacity, IF WE * SHOW AMBITION IN THE FIRST PLACE AND * US IT.

The right manager would also command a certain budget and allowance to then get in actual football players and not fakes like Duffy. The right manager can actually adopt a tactical approach and play to teams strength, the right * manager will * * * analyse every single minute our guys play.

Get the right guy in, everything else will follow, those wjo don't want to comply will be booted out quicker than Mulgrew and Commons were.

6. TheWolf Waiting on the next Full Moon

I think once the lockdown eases there will be a full scale invasion of Celtic Park ala Trumpesque Whitehouse style :eek1:

NakamuraTastic and TheHappyLoss like this.
  7. TheHappyLoss

I’ll be there :mad:

TheWolf likes this.
  8. TheWolf Waiting on the next Full Moon

Me aswell :47:

9. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    This could be our Spartacus moment so, count me in:47::ranting2:

TheWolf likes this.
  10. TheWolf Waiting on the next Full Moon

If your looking for me I'll be the one running away with the European Cup :celtman2:

11. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    it wont be a cheap option. Deila was the cheap option and they reacted with Rodgers.

next season there is the added incentive of not having as many CL qualifiers.

Despite rangers improvement, they still are not at a level that we cannot compete. They have strength in depth this season but they never really had a challenge and never had any real pressure. We threw it away, I wouldnt say they have had to win it. Thats what is so gutting about the way we have capitulated.

We have a big clear out ahead, but we need to take money for the players who dont want to be here as they have let us down and cant be trusted.

12. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    Not a hope in * id be signing Mo. He will command a relatively big fee and we could get someone who will give more for a fraction of the price.

Unless we give Ajer huge wages and reassurances that we will sell him to a big club, he will be gone. If he has any sense.

Artorias likes this.
  13. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    The manager sets the standards and instills the attitude in the team. We have had success before without a DOF.
    We have had incompetence at every level.

14. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Talk Celtic: WhY cAnT wE dEvElOp OuR oWn PlAyErS?!

Also Talk Celtic:

15. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    We are facing the most arduous CL qualification ties in our history.

Have you seen the teams we'll be up against? There's no danger we're making it.

The Huns, on the other hand, are a shoe in. They won't be getting dumped out by non-entities like Ferencvaros or Malmo.

It will be the cheap option as we won't be able to afford anyone else.

celticdaft238 likes this.
  16. vortex666

Him laughing last night :47:.. In fact when the huns win the league at our ground next month.. This clown should be made to carry the trophy into the centre circle. And present it to the huns. Who form there own huddle round the centre circle doing a huddle make him and the * bag players suffer what we been all season

seanm likes this.
  17. ApartPidgeon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    But the following seasoj is champions league group stages gaurenteed

NakamuraTastic and seanm like this.
  18. StevieBhoooy!

That could be the day he actually goes...

He/they know that they are ‘untouchable’ right now.

seanm likes this.
  19. jambo_cfc

I would offer ajer a new one year contract doubling his wages with a release clause

20. jambo_cfc

we cant develop our own players as the coaching set up from top to bottom is shocking !

seanm likes this.