1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Ross County v Celtic Sunday 21st February 7:30 Kick off Sky Sports Main Event

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Feb 19, 2021.

Discuss Ross County v Celtic Sunday 21st February 7:30 Kick off Sky Sports Main Event in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lavender Gooms

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Depressing as * mate

2. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Know what you’re saying Mate but probably apart from Ajer Most of the players must shoulder some of the responsibility for their inept performances in such a big season

Lennon s a * and the majority of it falls on him but if he has no game plan then why did more or less all of the same players manage to put in a lot of good performances the season before with Lennon as the manager

Sydneysider likes this.
  3. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I went to look for a razor blade ,,,,,, holy * i am glad i have an electric one ,will take it into the shower

4. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Lucky to get away with it on Wednesday when they had Greg Taylor at 5ft 6 marking ash Taylor at 6ft 4

NomDePlum likes this.
  5. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Griffiths also turned up a fat * at the start of the season, knowing fine well how well him and edouard had performed together as a partnership before the league was ended and had he turned up fit like everyone else we would have started with they 2 from the off so we dicks got a lot to answer for aswell, guys scored a lot of goals for us and I know he had problems with mental health which is a very serious matter but the fans and the team stood by him and supported him through it and rightly so but sick of people sticking up for him this season , it’s a separate issue he turned up fat cause he’s wanting to do impressions on instagram and argue with Wayne’s on Twitter when he should have been making sure he was in peak condition for the new season

he can gtf aswell

Xatraps and McChiellini.. like this.
  6. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Thank * I never stayed up till 3am to watch this now...

7. Jmac402

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    True, to an extent. But, who could they’ve brought in, or who could they bring in? They’ve been in, and are in, a no-win situation just as much as Lennon was and is. Rangers have just been lucky this season, to a certain extent, whereas it just hasn’t clicked for us. It happens. We’ve probably spent just as much as they have on players (unless they’ve breached UEFA’s fair play regulations). We proved on the 2nd of January of this year that we’re just as good as Rangers, if not better, so we can all ramble on about this and that until the cows come home. There is no answer other than it just wasn’t meant to be. Hindsight is a great thing.

8. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

The set up was different last season, we always played with at least 1 wide player in Forest. When we played 2 up front Eddy and Griff they were scoring for fun, we had consistency in team selection. This season he stuck with players that were off form, Christie, Brown. If he kept them out the team from at least October instead of shoehorning them in now because they are his favourites, we wouldn't be in this position. We look devoid of any tactics or setup. Even at the end when Griff was taking a free kick he was getting instructions screamed at him from the bench but looked confused as to what he was getting told what to do other than shoot. The qarningbsigns were there last season up until Xmas when thw Huns collasped, only for individual bits of brilliance did we get results. The number of times Forest scorwd or created when we were poor, Griff, Eddy even Christie at times last season. Cant blame players for being * when off form as Lennon is the one that picks them

9. Crilly

Like what is he actually * on about man? He can’t change it now? So will we just continue to keep conceding from set pieces? What a *

John Bhoy79 likes this.
  10. Big els

Fav Celtic Player:
    Currently: Ajer. Historically: Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I wanna be Edouard
    Need width. And people to get to the bye line. Even with no recognised wingers, should be tellin specific players to stay wide and occupy space rather than come inside and congest the last third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NomDePlum likes this.
  11. Big els

Fav Celtic Player:
    Currently: Ajer. Historically: Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I wanna be Edouard
    That we needed width.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    * disgrace.

13. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Thanks. Sounds very basic but sensible advice from JC. Pity there is no one in the team that appears able to do that.

14. richie87 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jonny Doyle
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I’d rather we had an interim manager and coaches to end of season than let Lennon, Kennedy and Strachan continue
    As long as we secure second place I’d like to see someone else get a chance to motivate these players
    I’d give Shaun Maloney the job if he’d take it what worse could he do than what we are getting now

buchanbhoy likes this.
  15. jafa

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    So we needed a goal, losing two nil would have been no different. Get Broonie hooked, Cal Mac seemed to be playing so deep last night anyway. Bring on at least another striker other than Griffiths. Whats he do, hooks Christie, who could bring us something, he had to hit the target sometime. Elyounouissi yes, but what signal does that give your two strikers still sat on the bench. FFS hes had 6 months with Ajeti and over a year with Klimala. Bottom line, the coaching is down to the staff there at the time. If he doesnt think neither are capable, then its only their fault. Nothing else.

16. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

17. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Oh believe me, he wasn't saying what I was thinking, of that I'm sure.