1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Gettin that.

NakamuraTastic, JML67 and Seán Mac D like this.
  2. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Only available at the Glasgow Airport store :67:

TheWolf likes this.
  3. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    He'll be off to Rizla Krakow in the summer

4. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Guy's a mercenary.

That is just a stepping stone for his next move to Tottenham Hotsnuss

Avatar Daizen and TheWolf like this.
  5. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

He's here for 10IAR

6. TheWolf Waiting on the next Full Moon

Gonna have to try some of that snuss stuff, makes you invincible, un-touchable and scared of no-one, but then again seems to have side effects so maybe not.

7. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Side effects include delusion.

Sgt Neppers* and TheWolf like this.
  8. Sgt Neppers*

At this moment in time the sister *, knuckle dragging, inbred Zombies can win the title at CP. Thats an horrendous thought. If this was to happen, the backlash to remove Lennon would be fierce. Its a shuddering thought this happening but with the season so far and how it's played out quite realistic prospect now. Its a fear I have that is becoming closer by each passing game.

9. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    It's Game of Thrones season 8 all over again.

10. horseshoe

Without fans in the stadium I don't think it's nearly as significant where it's won, if we were there there'd be a riot for sure, but the way things are currently aside from the actual size and condition of pitches playing home or away is pretty meaningless right now imo. Though it could be I'm just past caring at this point, as we've known the league was done since about october anyway.

NakamuraTastic and Marie like this.
  11. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Says he’s comfortable in his position at the moment. Sounds like he’s been backed behind the scenes. Why didn’t they just say this in the message to supporters yesterday? But instead say it’s still on going. How can it still be on going when the season is completely over.

12. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

I expect it to be wrapped up prior to that tbh.

A guard of honour will be in order, oor Neil applauding Stevey and wee Tav onto the park

13. Paradise88

Caught the last part of his press, who was getting loads of abuse/ threats?

14. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Normally I'd be against any suggestions of that but I think Lennon, Lawwell and Desmond should all be forced to give them a guard of honour, after their decisions on Zoom in October.

The only 3 people on earth that couldn't see that they were hand-delivering the title to them.

All 3 of them should be strapped to a chair and made to watch every second of those * giving it big licks and reminded that this was their doing.

15. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Lennon, speaking ahead of Wednesday's visit of Aberdeen, said: You are never secure in your role as a manager anyway, especially when you have been through difficult times.

But I am quite comfortable with the way my position is at the minute and until that changes I will give my best every day.

I haven't taken any notice of it (review) really, the only time I think about it is when you guys bring it up. It has not affected my work or thought processes at all.

It is a new thing for me to go through a process like this. I haven't experienced it before.

I can't tell you if there is going to be definitive answers that the supporters want or not.

At the minute I am just carrying on from day to day and game to game.''

Bankier's comments came on the same day that Celtic revealed a pre-tax loss of almost #6million and a decrease in revenue of almost 24 per cent in the interim financial report for the six months to December 31, 2020.

However, Lennon insists Celtic remain strong, robust''.

The Northern Irishman said: We just sold a player for #12million (Jeremie Frimpong)

This is a well-run club. Every club in the UK and around the world has suffered in this pandemic, we are not immune to it but I think we are still in a healthy position compared to a lot of other clubs.

This club is always well run, financially it is quite prudent and quite smart in acquiring players and player sales.

We have sold a player more or less every year for a lot of money.

Going through the lockdown it was very difficult for the club financially in lost revenues and with no game-day revenue this season we have had to be prudent about things. That is no different to any other clubs.

Financially we are strong, robust and hopefully we see that come to fruition in the future.''

Celtic will be looking to make it five wins in a row against an Aberdeen side who have not scored in five games and who travel with just one win in nine.

Lennon backed Dons manager Derek McInnes who also finds himself under pressure.

The former Celtic captain said: Derek is an outstanding manager.

He has done something that not many modern-day managers do, he has that longevity at one club.

He has been very loyal to Aberdeen when he could have maybe gone on to bigger and better things at other clubs but he stayed and I think that loyalty should be reciprocated.

This season is not normal as we have seen, not just in Scotland, but elsewhere so if anyone deserves a bit of loyalty and patience it is Derek.''

16. Sgt Neppers*

Think feelings may change if that prospect suddenly becomes a reality. Not an image Lennon can recover from. Blowing the league and losing it to the huns at CP, giving a guard of honour.

17. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Aberdeen not scored in 5 games. We can probably guess what's gonna happen tomorrow then.

NakamuraTastic likes this.
  18. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

19. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Won't make it there, he's too Raw. Would be better off at a diddy club like Burnleaf...

Seán Mac D likes this.
  20. NakamuraTastic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka, Rogic & Alan Watts!
    I reckon virtual tickets are also coming..ICT did it this month: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55994247

Marie likes this.