1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Liam Fraser

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade
    This * has got me * raging. Honestly * him. This * will never have any respect from me again. His legacy is costing ten in a row and making a * of himself and the club. * *.

2. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    He actually looks like he’s been on the sauce and is on a come down/hungover slurring speech all over the joint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sgt Neppers* and JamesM09 like this.
  3. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    It's not just his failure secure the 10, it's the manner of the capitulation, the embarrassment and the lack of professionalism that has made us the laughing stock, and the manager himself is now seen as a joke figure, every press conference is a total shambles of delusion and deflection from a man who is begging to be put out of his misery.

4. Lewis Kerr

You take the emotion out of it and its actually hilarious :giggle1:. I went from being livid to being numb to now not giving a *, genuinely. I resigned the league back in October because of him. We've been done since Ferencvaros. Out of Europe too so nothing exciting to play for. There's genuinely no point getting worked up anymore because it's pointless.

Just hope he gets sacked quickly now because we need a new manager bedded in before the start of next campaign.

5. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Yeh this has to be said if he lost the league but had put up a fight yes we as a support would be disappointed but I don’t think we would have asked for the sack fact is this season has been shocking he needs to let go for his own sanity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. straighttalker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Vic
    I must admit not one journalist ever asks him a challenging question. Softball stuff.

I'm just amazed sevco haven't had a single case yet in their first team squad...all it takes is one...

7. FrankMcCallum Gold Member Gold Member

The irony of Neil Lennon calling anyone a hypocrite lol.

8. Crilly Hakuhna matata

He is delusional. Full on. We didn’t deserve to lose but we did. Seems political? 2 players got Covid and 13 isolating so it is a public health issue ye *. So yer protocols weren’t perfect either. Then we have “young boys doing a mans job” suppose we have to take that. Well obviously because we have most of our players out because of your actions.

9. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Saw the amount of pages to read on here and thought he must be away...

I thought, it has to be that, because there is no way he could have done anything worse to embarrass us or make himself look more of an utter imbecile...

Wow

Cena, rickyroma25, Valhalla and 8 others like this.
  10. Crilly Hakuhna matata

If everyone was to tweet calling out that embarrassment of an interview and tag Celtic fc would it trend? * me man how much longer can they continue to embarrass this club

11. JamesM09

Aye fairly sure he’s had a drink before that.

12. oh bhoy

haven't see the whole interview just the clips posted here I don't see any thing wrong with him standing up to anything comes out of that rat * andy walker mouth or any of the * in the snp * everyone of them ,you can guarantee there wouldn't be a peep out of them if sevco had done exactly the same thing..if all the safety measures were followed what else can they they say but sorry we went ,which lawwell has already done

Oh aye get Lennon to *!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  13. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    This interview takes all the heat off Lawwell. Lawwell knew exactly what he was doing when he wheeled him out to the media. he is only a puppet and the puppet master must bear much of the responsibility for this debacle.

14. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

One question I do have..

There's been lots of Covid cases in squads up and down the country, why did 13 of our players have to isolate, is it purely because we were abroad at the time?

Scotia likes this.
  15. FrankMcCallum Gold Member Gold Member

My understanding is that they were in incredibly close proximity for an extended period of time - presumably the flight.

JC Anton likes this.
  16. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Neither Walker or the SNP have said/done anything wrong with regards to Celtic’s trip to Dubai (you could argue the SNP should never have allowed it in the first place, I guess).

Walker has stated what’s on the mind of the vast majority of Celtic fans I know and the SNP haven’t actually done.....anything. They’ve basically told us to abide by the rules that have always been in place regarding close contact and self isolation, and correctly pointed out that going to Dubai was stupid, even if it was allowed.

17. ORIGINALS

That's delusional, he's slavering away because he's an arrogant, incompetent *.

18. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I assume so. Maybe it's harder to do the distancing stuff when you are travelling across continents than it is going to training and games here

Not being wide btw, I'm guessing that's it

JC Anton likes this.
  19. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I can only assume he knows he’s away soon and doesn’t give a * anymore.

20. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

It's a strange one to understand when all the players are in a bubble yet need to social distance. That all goes oit the window when they are playing, havent seen a social distancing goal celebration yet although the Huddle has been shelved !!!!!

JC Anton likes this.