1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Livingston, Scottish Premiership, Sat 16th Jan 2021, KO 15:00. Celtic TV/Pass to Paradise.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, Jan 13, 2021.

Discuss Celtic v Livingston, Scottish Premiership, Sat 16th Jan 2021, KO 15:00. Celtic TV/Pass to Paradise. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. SkyeCelt

If I was Lennon I'd not come back to Parkhead once I was sacked but I dont have his brass neck. Some bam in our support will probably try and lamp him!

2. jambo_cfc

* joke of a club !! Lennon picked this squad when clearly there was not a goal in thos team !!! Rogic who us the unfittest player at the club is beingasked to play lone striker !! Subs where far too late !! Lennon is still calling the shots he must go for this surely how many more points need we drop u til this man is gone !!!

3. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

The Dubai trip has really brought us a new lease of life eh?

tits-oot! likes this.
  4. StevieBhoooy!

5. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Do any of those players have any pride?

This season we should have been busting a gut to prove that 9 was a certainty despite all the wailing of the trash in this country and then battle to the death for 10 to really ram it home.

An absolute disgrace. Even if the coaching is poor, even if they hate being there. They should be playing out their skin to try to get a move away.

I despise them for their meek capitulation.

This is the core of a team that completed the quadruple treble and they’ve chucked it.

Forget the other elements that have obviously killed our hopes, the players can’t escape criticism. A real captain would be in the huddle saying forget those diddies in the dug out, let’s do it for us and do it for the guys that pay our wages.

Gabriel and Dan Breen like this.
  6. gandolf

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc and Mick
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe McDonnell
    I would be quite happy if I never see Rogic,Laxalt,Frimpong & Duffy in the hoops again!!

Jeannie960 and Big C like this.
  7. john2061

Desmond do your job and get new management team in now or you * off as well

MagicBallBhoy likes this.
  8. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I don't know why the commentator kept mentioning NL throughout the game like "NL will be sitting at home wondering how to change things" etc. *, he does * all to change things when he's in the dugout so I don't think him sitting on his * at home would make any difference .

9. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

maybe to put us out of our misery but what that is, is blatant cheating it was also obvious he was giving them freekicks galore outside our penalty area but not giving them to us outside theres, he shouldnt be refing ours or there games

aside from that i was just thinking this all came about because lennon doesnt understand the 4231 formation weve played for years and hasnt been working the system properly in training thats whats resulted in our goals drying up

right from the start of his tenure weve been increasingly more relying on great striker play and or a bit of magic

desmond and co better get lennon out of this job now and hire a decent manager to see us through the rest of this season, cause its now plain to see for me aswell, were gonna be very very lucky to get enough points to ratify 2nd spot in the league the way these games are going! any * can score or beat us! we are totally devoid of how to play, we dont have composure as a team or as players, very good players are playing like division 2 players

10. ddub11

Accepted long ago we were * so no surprise whats happening now,however i had hoped lenny would be gone especially after the hun result.
    But he,s still here and iv a real worry that hes not gone by now he will be still here next season.That sounds crazy but i cant understand what the board are waiting for if they are going to let him go.

Seasons being a disaster that gets worse game after game and the board seem oblivious to it.As i have said before it seems for some unknown reason the board are happy to see us fail.

11. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

We were never scoring but what was all that passing backwards and side to side about at the end?

Desperate for a goal with seconds remaining and we are passing it about like we are holding onto a lead and running down the clock.

12. WhitleyCelt

Cant disagree with any of that TBH. I find it hard to believe Celtic canny find bounce games for the reserves even with COVID. The step up is just too much without these young guys playing regularly. Oko Flex was blowing out his * after his first run. It’s either an attitude issue or a fitness issue with the younger players because this was their big chance to get their names out there and instead we got 2 extremely average performances from those lucky enough to be given that chance. Very poor.

13. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    The sad reality is as bad as we’ve been last 2 games a actually thought we would lose to Hibs

A never thought id see a day when teams a like Livingston Ffs were trudging of a * heap pitch at Celtic Park actually looking * Off and dejected that they only got a draw
    Absolute worst ever

14. James Gold Member Gold Member

Who on that park would you actually want to still be here next season Soro, Turnbull and possibly Frimpong ?

Moore likes this.
  15. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I cannot take one positive from that performance, even though we kept a clean sheet.
    Soro was average, the rest were rank.

16. seamus1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    This land is your land.
    Good result today. We got a point off a team in great form.

That's how low we have become.

Forestbhoy66 likes this.
  17. Al Bootyerbaws

The dvd for this season should be a good seller for Lawwell. Title - How to destroy an entire football club in 6 months or less.

18. ddub11

Sure wasnt he supposed to be in contact with them on the ole airpods?

19. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    Needs to go the lot of them.

4 months too late

20. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

The last time Desmond reacted was when the Huns celebrated beating us in that semi final....he didnt enjoy it one bit and subsequently brought in Rodgers. If he felt so bad then then why has he not reacted now, does he really believe we can still win the league , have faith in Lennon. How the Huns reacted in that Semi Final is nothing to how the will react when they officially win the league, stopping 10 IAR and having a chance of CL football. I dont think he feels our pain, not even after watching that today...if he bothered his * to !!!