1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Will You Renew

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Stevie6767, Jan 11, 2021.

Discuss Will You Renew in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. WhitleyCelt

This is a hard one for me. I initally said no. I can’t justify another 600 quid for another pile of * pish to paradise bollocks But living in these bizzare times makes you realise what you actually miss.

Yes, I care about Celtic (I wind my English pals up day to day about how * English fitba is and how good Celtic are(were)) but a Season Ticket for me isn’t just paying into the club. It’s having that connection with other likeminded individuals. I’m not part of any CSC any more but me and a group of mates (majority ST holders) rent a wee mini bus, load it up with bevvy, petrol and rebel cds for a bit karaoke and we have a good bit of banter on our 160 mile trip to CP. We meet friends in Glasgow, meet the characters from the Gallowgate. After the match we load the bus back up with Bucky and 2020 and stop off at wee English Pubs on the road back to Newcastle. No stress, no hassle just a good bunch of mates getting shitfaced and talking *. That’s what a season ticket means to me. It’s a day pass away from the dramas of daily life.

* I miss the old days, hopefully this Covid * gets to * soon and we can all get back.

ede, freitassen, McGrory1888 and 2 others like this.
  2. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    My worry is if people don’t renew it will take another season to wrestle the league back because their season tickets will be sold out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. RI Bhoy

[/QUOTE
    If we had crowds at the televised matches, I think they'd be addressing the issues with a higher priority.[/QUOTE]

Good point.

If we had crowds, I wonder if the results would have been different too.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

4. leeso-ardoyne

Good point.

If we had crowds, I wonder if the results would have been different too.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

If your granny had balls she'd be your grandda! That's what that is. The fact is, were so many points behind the huns is that they've been putting the ball in the back of the net more times than any other teams in the league while we've imploded. No of, buts or maybes. It's * is what it is. Every day of my life now I'm trying to process how the * did it go wrong and maybe still we could still do it somehow. Im 99.9999% it's over but that small percentage, and untill it's matamaticall impossible I won't accept it.

I know this is maybe like your granny having balls kind of statement or maybe not however Football is a strange aul game and all it takes is the huns to get covid and miss a few games or there main striker or other best player break a leg! There's still a few months left in this league and all we can do now is hope!

As for renewing, the only thing would stop me is if CELTIC demand our supporter's get vaccinated although where I come from, were scheming * since the day we were born and most of us could buy and sell ya before you even knew it! So maybe there's a loophole somewhere that'll get us entry without a vaccine. I can only live in hope! If not, not being able to ever set foot in Parkhead again would be a real sickener in my life.Unimaginable even! but now a real possibility because of world event's!

5. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

If that's what it takes to get the fannies that run us out then so be it, In my opinion.

We cannot go into the medium or long-term with these clowns as leaders when they've been shown to be so deficient this season.

A mediocre level of competence would have seen us win the 10 comfortable, unfortunately even that was beyond them.

6. Diamond D

Have my first ever ST this year so think it's in everyone's best interests for me to stay the * away in future

FranceCelt likes this.
  7. RI Bhoy

I'm not 100% sure I agree that it's this kind of question ( If your granny had balls she'd be your grandda! That's what that is.), other teams are doing just fine with no supporters. This team crumbled under the pressure of the ten. If you're right then it means these players can't play at a high level unless someone's singing to them, which may well be the case, but unprofessional and embarrassing.

That being said, I don't plan on canceling my celtic tv subscription.

8. jj81

Feel sorry for fans having to fork out this season for games to watch online/TV

If the price was the same as a SB then some discount should be issued for next season.

Good players don't turn bad overnight , something has happened behind the scenes imo

If I was still a SB holder I wouldn't be renewing unless a major changes happened sharpish.

RI Bhoy likes this.
  9. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I'll never attend a football match again if you need a vaccine passport.

10. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

Depends what happens between now and the end of the season. I want to see drastic changes or at least commitment to change soon - Lennon sacked, an exciting replacement, some sort of commitment to restructure at the top level and more encouraging performances once a new manager is in place. Sadly I’m not confident any of these will happen as they should have really been addressed before Christmas.

Guts me even thinking about it but if these changes don’t happen I won’t be financing another * show next season and will instead be putting the money into the trust.

11. Big C

It means so much to me to see the Celtic. I will never give up my season ticket or stop the mental telly subscriptions to watch them when I can’t go to away games.

12. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    And if you don't?