1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Scum v Celtic, Scottish Premiership. Sat 2nd Jan 2021, KO 12:30. Sky Sports Football/Main Event.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, Dec 30, 2020.

Discuss Scum v Celtic, Scottish Premiership. Sat 2nd Jan 2021, KO 12:30. Sky Sports Football/Main Event. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

It didn't matter when we won a quadruple treble, if you're good enough with big enough balls you overcome. ...being hated isnt new. Can't be arsed with whinging mate, and that isnt aimed at you...we have always needed to be better.

dmac and Free the Adblock like this.
  2. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Good luck mate!! Think I'll need to numb it a bit later.

Garrymac1888 likes this.
  3. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry

Player:

Manager:

Lets not attempt to re-write history, Neil Lennon is Celtic legend regardless of how this season pans out. Never near our club? He is big part of the history of our club.

joemc and bobs1974 like this.
  4. joemc

No way anyone can say it's not a red , biton caught out of position , and wee uggly c#nt got In front , would have got a shot off but woulda made a c#nt of it I'm sure .the stud raking yeh yellows , but happen so fast , need the 4th official to step up .

5. ddub11

i admire your optimism mate but im also sick of people saying their jammy/*/lucky.

Facts are their strolling the league and like it our not its because overall they have a manager who has instilled a believe in his team, and a team who are well organised and know what their doing.

0n paper/financially we are miles ahead of them(kamara 50 grand?)and yet we cant beat them and they stroll the league.Some people can stick their head in the sand and ignore them but facts are they are better than us.

6. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    They have a better manager!! In fact, they have a manager.

ddub11 likes this.
  7. gazb1888

Just one of them games today, could see it as soon as El Duffalo didn’t get booked after coming down on the back of Frimpongs Achilles, thought we were by far the better team but frustrating, think the players gave their all #HH

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    bobs1974 likes this.
  8. stew37

Disappointing to lose after dominating first half. Today wasn't the problem, damage was done long ago.

Markybhoy likes this.
  9. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    His legend status is gone. Get out his *.

10. joemc

This was a massive issue building season after season , need to make the right changes not sweeping , and use this challenge to help us progress and improve again .

11. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

As us being their biggest challengers to this League (they did us despite being played off the pitch, they had no shots), we failed to beat them. Do you honestly think other clubs will take enough points off them even if we won every game from now? They havent lost in the League this season, conceding very few goals, lady luck on their side and every fecking referee giving them descisions when they are struggling. If you think they are going to go into their annual freefall then you are kidding yourself on. If we won today it would have been difficult enough to win the league, its not going to happen now.

12. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I was just talking about the result of todays game not being NL's fault m8 as I totally agree with you that both him and the board have been instrumental in this total * up and should step down

ddub11 likes this.
  13. oh bhoy

:56:,wise up

TheWolf likes this.
  14. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

They dont have a better manager, they have a better assistant manager, he makes Slippys descisions for him !!

15. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    True I did think of that right after posting but couldn't be * editing. We've got better games on bench laptop though!!

Ps-management team! Better

16. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    His legend status is gone? It doesnt work like that. We're all gutted but you're a * disgrace of a Celtic fan pal.

joemc likes this.
  17. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

HaHaHA....

18. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    You put your love for neil lennon before celtic. You are part of the problem. You are partly to blame for losing the ten.

The Phoenix likes this.
  19. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Not ideal but the league has went to the wire many's a time! Still loads of games to go and we just need to switch on as I have a feeling they're switching off or running out of steam. Someone will take something from them and I believe we can beat them. Things need to change at our end there's no doubt about that but I saw us winning that today until the sending off. We just need to get someone who can actually finish a ball! We don't give up until it's mathematically impossible.

TheWolf and TIART like this.
  20. Conor tierney

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    We’ll see. I fancy them to drop points away to hibs or Aberdeen in next few games.I hope the players don’t give up as easy as some folk on here

wanmadtim likes this.