1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Scum v Celtic, Scottish Premiership. Sat 2nd Jan 2021, KO 12:30. Sky Sports Football/Main Event.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, Dec 30, 2020.

Discuss Scum v Celtic, Scottish Premiership. Sat 2nd Jan 2021, KO 12:30. Sky Sports Football/Main Event. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    If only it was about today!! He backed himself into this corner!! Too little too late!!

2. limezer

Not a red for me, way out wide and not a clear goal scoring opportunity, that said Bitton makes it easy for Madden.

Morelos should have been off at the start.

3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Sticking the head on every baw..

4. wee green dug Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    John Hughes
    The only reason I'm glad I paid the £9:99 to watch that is because Stan Petrov is looking so well.

Eilidh Barbour disny hurt either, right enough.

:/

TheWolf likes this.
  5. Lavender Gooms

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    No one questioned the line up. Its the fact we needed to beat them to have any chance of winning the league in January.

Surely to * you can't still defend him. He's got to * go

dmccourt95, Markybhoy and Moussa10 like this.
  6. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Gutted.

7. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    It was the patter I was on about :asshole2: :84:

FATLAZYBHOY likes this.
  8. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Twice they raked our players ankle ligaments why was the rest of our team not surrounding the ref going off their nut ??? That's poor effort from team mates

bagforlife and McChiellini.. like this.
  9. Jacob knows Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Lennon can definitely take some blame today. Christie should never have come out for the second half. He was *. Bringing on Brown and El Hamed at 1 nil was bizzare.

10. Popes 11 Guest

This has been a build up for as many months of bad managerial tactical decisions as a whole coaching unit. Now its time to rip it apart cos they * the 10 and more so us the fans the real Celtic, We deserved better!

11. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    I agree but if Brendan Rodgers was in charge of that 11 today we would have been 2 up by half time. Game would have never played out teh way it did with bitton so isolated to a ball like that. We encourage bad luck just like sevco done last season and season before

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

12. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Don’t think anyone can. Set us up perfectly but players not clinical enough and a stupid decision from Bitton cost us. However for a long period we weren’t good enough and he refused to let new blood in, when he eventually had to , we things turned around. Anyone could’ve accepted that loss today if it meant we went a couple points behind, We couldn’t buy a win for long enough and he continued to use the same players, it took a dead rubber v Lille for him to realise that we didn’t have to continue playing the same players every week.

Not his fault today but he has to take a lot of it for the position we find ourselves in.

13. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    not had a good drink in months...... so after 10 cans I feeling pished.
    need to go for a wee sleep and a wee greet.

bagforlife and Gully Sands like this.
  14. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I think we do have a better squad. We've not had a manager to make them into a team. They've built this team on a shoestring. We've * up this season big time. They're nothing special as players, they have a management team that's got the best out of them and that's what we need. There's no way we're miles behind them all of a sudden and that's what you'd have to think to say they'll now go on and win the league for years. If you do think we're now miles behind them as a team/club what are you basing it on cos we outplayed them today.

15. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Eh? You've had a few, fair enough. I just dont see the point in destroying Lenny when I dont see what more he could have done today.

Jacob knows likes this.
  16. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    More I think in it, he * subbed all 4 midfielders and completely threw away control of the game.
    Rogic and Ely to support a lone striker, neither are combative midfielders to win a midfield in their life and brown who plays so far back he is a defender.

He completely * threw away control of the midfield.
    He shat it at the first sign of trouble and returned to type

Guys not for a * clue.

We all know how this recent "form" (two wins against the worst teams in the league, the cup final we struggled in and a killmarnock side that hasn't won 8 games out of 9, a * easy run of games) came about and we all know it was not because of Lennon being a sudden genius who figured out the puzzle of this season, he * stumbled in to it because he had given up the ghost in Europe and wanted (okay being hard here but could he true) to try and prove the fans wrong, that us shouting for soro and Turnbull etc was wrong.
    We got proven right and he had to stick by it, but the first chance he had at the cup final he returned to type. We stumbled through that, he then has basically been embarrassed in to sticking by that same side up til today.
    He done the bare * basics in not being a complete * * in changing the team that started today and by everything that I saw and have been told, that first half proved the fans were right again.
    But the first sign of trouble, his move was to bring in brown and return to his same old *.

* been on the side line the past 4 weeks with a grin on his face pretending he is the dogs bollocks in that run there, but yet again we saw today, as soon as they got their goal the dour face came back out to play and he was sat on his * yet again just wishing the world would swallow him up.

Lennon was a * disaster of a signing that the Huns are glad for.
    He's their best * signing of the last two seasons, he's * gifting this season to them.

Get him to *.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

17. davidhannah

The decade of dominance. It was the best of times. The best of times.

Farewell Lenny and best wishes.

18. joemc

Thing is every 1 and Thier dog on here said Gerrard has the better of Lennon in terms of performance , today shows that's not the case , but this season they are getting everything running in their favour , even when it was obvious they wer scared today and they bottled it , it still fell for them .

19. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Ran on and 2 footed Bobby..

Probably would've gassed out when he reached the touchline though..

20. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Seasons gone man. We could win every game left and end the season on a high, but let's face it we need them to drop two games more than us at least.
    That ain't happening.

They're on a good run and doing well, credit to them. But we have completely * lost the plot here and have now completely handed them every advantage they need.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk