1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cross Platform] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Bunk Moreland, May 30, 2019.

Discuss Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. James Gold Member Gold Member

84gb hopefully be back on in time for Christmas

2. Champions0607

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    download speeds are horrendous, i'm downloading through blizzard and im getting 200kb/sec on 100mb virgin internet.

i've tried changing area to america and asia etc but best i've got to is 2.5mb/sec. Seems loads of people are having download speed issues due to high volume, * me this is brutal :38:

3. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Not enjoying the new update.

4. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    Is this battle pass ranking up quicker or is it just me?

5. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I feel like the Cold War integration will end up killing the game, when unbalanced weapons aren't available to those who haven't bought the new game.

The beauty of Warzone being free was that everyone could still obtain every gun and rank it up, even if they chose not to buy MW2.

I have MW2 but don't have and won't be buying CW, unless it goes to a silly low price. I just don't get much joy out of the multiplayer or campaign parts of the games.

6. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    * is this download pish all about.

Got a loan of the PS4 game and upgraded to PS5 for a fiver. But * me, the downloads are insane.

I only want to play the fkn storymode and then it's deleted.

And you now have 3 campaigns to download.

7. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    * at it but wit a * game.

8. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Swear to * if I get killed by the FFAR one more time in this * game :55:

9. Bonobhoy

Anyone know how to fix a shadow ban issue? I have been attempting to play for 2 weeks now,logging in everyday to play,but my games states "searching for match 350ms ping" and stays like that for hours even without finding a game.

I thought it was a patch problem until i googled it and found out i have been shadow banned. News to me this as its a way of getting placed into a server with cheaters until they look at your account and clear it. Apparently this can happen to anyone if you get reported in games.

The issue i have is that i have never cheated at a game in life. I have a 1.0 KD ratio and won solos about 3 times in a year = IM * AT IT...but i like playing it.
    I have bought battle passes, guns etc so piled money into it....But now i have this problem.

When i ask on forums i just get the usual,your a cheater and * like that (ye with stats like that)....but i have heard a lot of players are getting shadow banned and not doing anything wrong.

I am not fully banned as im allowed to start up the game on PC....so how do i fix this,No one at Activision helps,its all bots,same as battlenet.

This is utter * man that ban waves are handed out to the wrong people and they cant get help to fix the issue.