1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v St. Johnstone, Scottish Premiership. Sun 06th Dec, KO 15:00. (Pass to Paradise/Celtic TV)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, Dec 3, 2020.

Discuss Celtic v St. Johnstone, Scottish Premiership. Sun 06th Dec, KO 15:00. (Pass to Paradise/Celtic TV) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jay62

yeah , funny stuff

2. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Aye, there's 500 grand at stake. No laughing matter indeed..

The no quitter Lennon who walked out on us previously..

Crilly likes this.
  3. jay62

no mate , but i see a bunch of players shittin it
    im not gonna argue mate. but if your defending * calling NL names , and imposters acting as celtic fans , trying to say who should be the manager... then your part of the problem , and i shouldnt be here. who would have thought NL would be chased out of scotland by so called celtic fans

Big C and joemc like this.
  4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Chased out of Scotland by Celtic fan's. Put that violin away..

Look what he's done to us. He deserves all of this stick he's getting..

He's a * and a stubborn, useless * that can get to *..

Crilly, paulmcq1888 and The Phoenix like this.
  5. James Gold Member Gold Member

It is the exact opposite it is people with this view that for me are the problem. "Acting as Celtic fans" that doesn't mean anything. These are the supporters our board love turn up and accept whatever * is served up and dont criticise

6. jay62

respectfully no mate, these fans know success is fleeting and the wave always changes , these new so called fans are spoiled , like i said this run was ending no matter who was the gaffer , its how we are reacting to it that burns my *

7. James Gold Member Gold Member

Of course the run was going to end but it didn't have to end this season or in these circumstances. 'So called fans' are just people with a different opinion than you it doesn't make them any less a fan. 'Success is fleeting' to an extent yes but had we prepared as we should we would be miles ahead.

Look at it as a whole over the last few years

Lennon leaves we want Keane with Ronny as assistant
    Keane doesnt come no back up plan Ronny is manager
    Ronny is embarrassed in the semi by the huns announces he's off
    The only reason we get Rodgers is because Desmond was * off
    Rodgers leaves relatively out the blue and Lennon is appointed interim manager
    Whilst interim manager the football isn't breathtaking but he can walk away head high after securing the treble
    Wins the Scottish cup and is appointed undeservedly killing the mood for most
    Fails to qualify for the champions league (7million CB on the bench)
    Scrapes the league cup somehow but is then hammered at Celtic Park
    Embarrassed by Copenhagen
    Fails again to qualify for the Champions league whilst not playing a striker although having 2 on the bench
    This season as a whole thereafter

Added in to that we never speculate to accumulate in terms of the champions league we always need to have the money banked before we spend it we never take a punt to give ourselves the best possible chance.

Now looking at all that as a whole it is now much bigger than Lennon losing his job the board need to be held responsible we should be light years ahead of everyone in Scotland and look at the state of us. So please spare me the entitled not real fans *

strike twice, Crilly and Smithy like this.
  8. jay62

mate , awesome reply , and i mean that . but my argument isnt with wanting lenny to stay , its with our supporters reaction , your very knowledgeable post doesnt give our supporters the right to act like * , i,m 59 we need to sit down for a few hours so i could tell you about my heartaches with our club , but i would never stand and throw * at the buses that carry our players , that being said , this is just my opinion and i am sorry its making supporters as yourself having to deal with more * , its the one thing we dont need right now

James likes this.
  9. James Gold Member Gold Member

For what it's worth I'm 100% with you on people throwing stuff at the bus that's lower than a rats baws. Everything else is fair game we have a failing manager who can see he is failing but refuses to leave and a board who refuse to remove him. The whole situation should've and could've been handled so much better on all fronts

Sydneysider and jay62 like this.
  10. jay62

agreed mate, for a season for the ages , its been a total * , it boggles the mind

James likes this.
  11. The67Sound

Set this to a beat and it could be a Sleaford Mods track

The Dude, Dannybhoy81 and Gully Sands like this.
  12. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    To be fair and I am someone who has been on here a long time and certainly cannot be accused of ever been one to lash out and over react to things but to be fair the fact that Lennon himself has not seen the reality of what is happening and resign so he can walk away with the dignity and respect he deserves for all that he has done for our club previously as a player and a manager is without doubt wrong. Now some of the vitriol that has been directed at a man who has endured so much is wrong also but the fact that he has not and it seems will not resign is wrong also. There is not going to be some sudden turn around as long as Lennon stays and while 10 in a row is mathematically still possible lets get real after today even with a new manager and a rejuvenated team it already is at the stage where we would need a turnaround of incredible proportions.

13. SteveyNico67

Pretty bang on assessment of current affairs
    Good post

Here’s hoping Desmond puts down the golf clubs and gets angry again. Soon.

Crilly, James and Sydneysider like this.
  14. Crilly

Nail on the * head.

SteveyNico67 and James like this.
  15. TransferBhoy

I would love to see the players GPS running stats this season compared to the GPS stars during the run we from Jan to March.

No intensity or organisation whatsoever in our pressing when we lose the ball. No wonder teams get into our box so easily as we don’t press the ball as a team.

As soon as we lose the ball we should be hunting it down in packs of 2 and 3 and that just isn’t happening. We almost let teams reach our penalty box before we actually react and look to win the ball

16. joemc

Well said m8 , the absolute abuse he's taking in here is something I thought wouldn't happen ever , I expect * like that from them , but maybe its true and there is no difference between them n us , I just always believed we were the good guys and above * like that , we are going through a * time atm , but we have had so long in the sun , it can't always be trebles its not healthy for our game ,much as we would all love it, yeh the run would come to an end and trying to get your head round that is the difficult part ,accepting you can't win everything should be a normal fan thought , but we have to admit we have been spoiled and fans that throw things at players bus ,ask yourself wot would you be thinking if you were the player after winning a poss 12 from 12 and thats the reaction to the high expectations the players brought .

jay62 likes this.
  17. strike twice

Another shockingly bad performance . Things needed to change after we lost 4 - 1 at home to Sparta Prague , but no . Our board have allowed things to rumble on in a farcical fashion . We could still turn things around and win the league again this season . But the longer the inaction keeps us failing , the slimmer the chances become of anything good happening . In this season of all seasons , it verges on unforgivable .