1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. StevieBhoooy!

:50: always have been ... the other lot were about being laughed at and times were good for us (or so it appeared)...

It’s a sad indicator of where we’re at that the positions have been reversed....

2. Pogues

Settle * down mate. Out of order.

3. Mr. Slippyfist

What's out of order?

4. Ipswichbhoy67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    Lennon isn't up to it, we all know that. He is tarnishing everything hes done for celtic by staying on but why should he walk away from a contract the club gave him with no payout. He shouldn't be treated differently from any other manager in football just because he's a celtic man. Its the board we should be directing the anger, insults etc at. If the board had stepped up and took the correct decision weeks ago he could've left with some dignity and in time we could appreciate the trophies he's won for us and the job he did in the past. He's been hung out to dry completely and it's disgusting. So gutted with it all

5. HoopswithPride

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul "The Maestro" McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    I wonder how much more of this dugshite fitba he needs to see before he realises its beyond his abilities to make a difference. And much of this is of his own doing.

6. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    If I were Lenny I would wait for my pay off. Snake face probably hopes he will quit and the back stabbing ears on the ground will step in and hold the reins until the end of the season. Whatever happens we must demand a manager out with the current setup. None of them are good enough.

scuzzy likes this.
  7. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    It's never healthy to work in a toxic enviroment, the players will be all to well aware of the situation.

charlietully likes this.
  8. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    If as rumoured , Kennedy & Lennon have had a fall out ..and it looks like it because John Kennedy seems to be sulking in the background without backing the manager.. or saying absolutely nothing.

You'd think he would have some sort of input ...I find that really really strange.

They're being fuking unprofessional at the highest order...and putting themselves before the paying fans and that is a shocking state of affairs...if true.

connerm57, Jeannie960 and The Prof like this.
  9. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Yeah well Lenny does cut a lonely figure. When the knives are out they're out. I wouldn't trust any of them. The whole club is in turmoil and DD needs to completely clear the decks, bring someone in and for them to take an authoritative role.

The Prof likes this.
  10. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I agree. Let's be honest though John Kennedy is not manager material either. When have you ever seen any passion from him? He's too passive. Lenny and him are oil and water. If it's true that Strachan coming in was Kennedys idea and he also vouched for Duffy whom Lenny apparently didn't want it makes you wonder what PL game is. Divide and conquer. Give the teachers pet what he wants and he will be your ears on the ground. It's like playground politics.

I bet he tried to play that game with BR and had his bluff called. You can see it now promises being reneged on and BR says mess me about or do that to me and I walk...............and the rest is history. PL wouldn't know how to handle a big personality like that. And so BR goes and all the wee stories are leaked out that he was up to no good anyway. Fairly took our eye of the ball didn't it? No one was looking at PL we were all too busy hating the "rat"

Boruc17, TheWolf, The Prof and 2 others like this.
  11. Ipswichbhoy67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    Also I can't help but think with the decision to keep lennon on until January that the board will see some sort of justification for offloading the "bad eggs" like edouard, ntcham, ajer etc to bring in funds and replace them with cheap projects.

12. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    Absolutely :50:

TheWolf and Jeannie960 like this.
  13. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    Great message for the players.

Don't worry about winning all the must-win games ahead just go out and hope for the best, someone else might do the hard work for us.

14. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Totally agree 100% with the GB banner as it certainly speaks for me and the other Celtic fans I know. Also totally agree about the happy clappers on some of the other forums or FB or Twitter etc. talking * with their heads buried deep in the sand and still believing that everything is rosy in the garden. Well here's news for youse, it's not. I wonder if they realise that our club could have went out of business if the Celts for Change group hadn't taken action in the 90's

Jeannie960 likes this.
  15. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I agree with that banner too. How else do we make our feelings known.

16. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    100% agree with the banner and statement.

17. paulo123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Exactly mate what a bizarre way to look at it, we are celtic fs, no matter what we always want to win every game.

Sad that it has come to that.

The Phoenix likes this.
  18. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    I think the GB have been pretty moderate in their response to recent shenanigans and the actions of the board. There are a lot of fans who are seething and could say a lot worse. Well done to the Bhoys though as there can be little criticism of that display. :87:

Actually noticed the tweet a few below that about Nice fans protesting outside their stadium to remove Viera. Crazy because I thought Celtic fans had the monopoly on protests and were first to do so. Well going by the media and ex players. Tut tut.

Artorias, Hammy89 and The Phoenix like this.
  19. MJ9 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    That banner is top class btw. Hats off. And definitely sums up the feelings of a majority of our fans. See if you were on the outside looking in, you must wonder what the * is going on. There’s too many reasons to point to that should get him his jotters but the board has used the fans to back their cheap appointment and stick by him to hide their failings in progressing our football club. Fed up with it and it’s just embarrassing. They’ve sucked the enjoyment out of watching the game’s for me by flogging a dead horse and with their thinly veiled contempt for the fans that give so much

Wee Baldy, Artorias and The Phoenix like this.
  20. stirfry999

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hatate oreily kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    y n w a