1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Europa League AC Milan vs Celtic 3/12/20 BT Sports / Behind the couch

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by James, Nov 29, 2020.

Discuss Europa League AC Milan vs Celtic 3/12/20 BT Sports / Behind the couch in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sydneysider

And look who the last Celtic player is who stands in front of him ( obstructing the goalies view ) without any attempt to block or tackle ?...

And again for their fourth goal : same "legend" ... no attempt to block or tackle ( altho he possibly moves out of the way ) , then just turns and watches the goal go in.

2. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Aye, I've not been on to * on Barkas but he has been * and needs something to sort himself out, a loan away next season or something. I do think we need a goalie now, but if we get a change of management we might see an improvement in him
    Tell whoever told you about the 1 loss that their talking *, it doesn't matter if its a draw or a loss dropped points are not good enough.

Yes it will happen, no one expects us to win every single game in a season that's I realistic, but the manner that have dropped is unacceptable and every draw is a loss now.

SteveyNico67 likes this.
  3. SteveyNico67

I’ll tell BBC, looking into that I read that there

But I agree - any more dropped points now and it’s John Kennedy as manager with Greg Taylor as first team coach and the Dinner Lady on defensive training duties

4. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Can we not try the dinner lady in goals?

5. SteveyNico67

Well, why not I mean maybe she’ll throw a ladel at a striker or something, stop him scoring

Barkas is now joining Raphael Filipe Scheidt, Big Merv folklore for me now. Yet still playing .....

6. James Gold Member Gold Member

The club and manager must think we button up the back they're trying to spin last night as massive step forward

7. joemc

many of the goals we are losing are coming from defenders scared to concede penalties and not tackling properly ,but a big part is no faith in keeper too .

8. wanmadtim Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka - Brown - Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    True....but Bain actually looked like he was interested in at least TRYING to make the save.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

9. wanmadtim Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka - Brown - Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    pulled from an UNlucky bag!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

‘We were breathtaking’ apparently. We were far from it, Milan knew they would win when they went 2 down after 2 defensive mistakes albeit class finishes from us.

11. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

The Italian press reckoned Milan felt they only had to turn up, after 20m they got going and won easy most our players were rated 5 or 5.5 with only Eddie getting a 6.5

We were easy meat Neil's just taking any positive at all and exaggerating it, if we can beat st Johnstone and not concede daft goals maybe we get confidence and a run going

kramer1 likes this.