1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Reported.

2. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    The actual state of you.. report away..

3. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

* *. Pathetic wee argument over a * song.:giggle1:

Valhalla and HTG like this.
  4. Aidan O’Shea

Something inside so strong :shamrock:

Lewis Kerr, Keano88, Valhalla and 3 others like this.
  5. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    No argument... Nancy just doesn't like me haha

6. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Oh I will. That’s why I’m telling you. When you inevitability get banned for abusing folk on here I want you to know it was because of me.

Keep it up, please.

7. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Reported..:56:

8. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Who have I abused? Be very specific now Nancy

9. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

I never expected anything less from you Adolf, I mean Aidan :giggle1:

10. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Reported

11. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Reported

12. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    * sake you two, simmer doon already :rofl:

cas79 likes this.
  13. Aidan O’Shea

:lenny2:

Sean Daleer likes this.
  14. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Mental :52:

Xatraps likes this.
  15. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    To see just how insulting this is, here's an English translation:

"Although we've been * lately, the CEO has stated again that we really, really want to win this season and that he wants there to be less dissent going forward.
    PL said: we all feel disappointed that we've been *, we're all used to winning and, of course, winning is always our goal. We don't take that for granted.
    Everything I just said is also true for NL and JK. They've never wanted to win more and we need to be strong in this difficult time.
    We know a lot of you are furious and we are listening. Everything we do is, in a way we will not define or explain here, for the benefit of an abstract concept called "the club" that we will also not explain or define here.
    It all went * up early in the season, but a lot of that isn't our fault. However, we know we need to improve.
    We're still not mathematically out of the league race and, in ways we will neither define nor explain here, we are, in an abstract sense, "ready".
    We did a lot of good stuff before this season and may reap the benefits of work we did last season later this month. we think we can prepare better if you stop your dissent so that we can, uhum, "continue" to achieve the success we, er, haven't actually been achieving."

If you doubt the accuracy of my translation, here it is paragraph by paragraph for you to check.

While the Club has faced a difficult period on the pitch, Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell has reiterated the Club's determination to succeed this season and move forward together.

Although we've been * lately, the CEO has stated again that we really, really want to win this season and that he wants there to be less dissent going forward.

Peter Lawwell said: "Like all those with Celtic’s best interests at heart, everyone at the Club is feeling the same hurt, disappointment and frustration following the team’s recent results. We are accustomed to winning and, of course, our objective will always be for that to continue. There is no complacency whatsoever.

PL said: we all feel disappointed that we've been *, we're all used to winning and, of course, winning is always our goal. We don't take that for granted.

"Neil, the players and backroom staff, who have already done so much for the Club, share in all of that. They have never been more determined to succeed. Having enjoyed such sustained, unprecedented success, we now need strength in adversity.

Everything I just said is also true for NL and JK. They've never wanted to win more and we need to be strong in this difficult time.

"We know that many Celtic supporters share very honest and real concerns and they are being heard by the Club. Every decision taken, both on and off the park, is with the Club’s best interests at heart. This is not about any individual, but about Celtic Football Club as a collective.

We know a lot of you are furious and we are listening. Everything we do is, in a way we will not define or explain here, for the benefit of an abstract concept called "the club"that we will also not explain or define here.

"Together we have faced unique difficulties in the early part of the season. While some of these were beyond our control, of course we recognise we must improve.

It all went * up early in the season, but a lot of that isn't our fault. However, we know we need to improve.

There is a long way to go and everyone at the Club is ready for the challenge.

We're still not mathematically out of the league race and, in ways we will neither define nor explain here, we are, in an abstract sense, "ready".

"Later this month, Celtic will attempt what no other club in the world has achieved – a quadruple treble in domestic competitions. We can best prepare for that and for our other remaining competitions this season by moving forward together, with the sole aim of achieving continued success for the Club.

We did a lot of good stuff before this season and may reap the benefits of work we did last season later this month. we think we can prepare better if you stop your dissent so that we can, uhum, "continue" to achieve the success we, er, haven't actually been achieving.

Peej likes this.
  16. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

17. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

:lenny1:

18. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Neil Lennon

19. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    I actually think this is the first time in my life I’ve been genuinely speechless about something Celtic related :giggle1:

I’m just laughing maniacally now, because I have no idea what else to say or do.

Put a fork in us, we’re done.

20. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    The longer you keep posting this *, the more you're going to regret it when you calm down and look back. Just admit it was a dickish thing to post, apologise and move on.