1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Board Statement

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Mystic Penguin, Nov 29, 2020.

Discuss Board Statement in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. JamesM09

It’s only the people that weren’t there that think it was a riot.

The attention seeking, virtue-signalling Celtic twitterazzi that get a wee retweet from the club from time to time. They think being a Celtic fan is about having more followers than everyone else.

They’ll happily put out Peter Lawwell’s lies against their fellow fans.

neilly1987 and Peej like this.
  2. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    Any * that thought that was a riot has never spent anytime in the 6 counties

Gully Sands likes this.
  3. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Riot my *!!!

Seen worse on a night out!! A lot!!

4. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Yeah I'm in a similar group and gave a similar feeling from a few of them.

They jumped on the "disgusting and Hun like" bandwagon even before the fans got to the stadium.
    No idea why they feel this way considering it's a standard approach from football fans across the world. You make your way to the front of your stadium and chant and make noise to get the attention and make your voice heard.

That's common as * and is a standard procedure

This was deemed disgraceful and Hun like before any sign of any sort of violence.

And weirdly from people who asnit that the board are * and Lennon should get to *...but we aren't to say it out loud.

Weird.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Markybhoy and packybhoy like this.
  5. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Funny enough the protests managed to look bad with all the orange lights because it looked like they we’re burning the place down. That aside I think the board have added so much more pressure on Lennon to get a result in Milan. These players don’t have it in them and will be damage limitation which in turn will make matters even worse within the support.

6. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

* anycunt that thinks it was a riot hasn’t spent a Friday in my housing scheme.

7. DonnyCelt

For me this has gone beyond saving 10IAR (which I believe is gone anyway), its about saving OUR club from the utter * currently running it into the ground.

Remove Desmond, Lawwell and Lennon now!!!!

8. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

Riot FFS, there's literally been worse in the chemist I work in.

jocksteinupper, Doogs. and JamesM09 like this.
  9. JamesM09

Careful lads, by not taking part in the exaggeration exercise you’re in danger of not being a real Celtic fan anymore.

Don’t you know Neil Lennon’s feelings were hurt by the shouting?

I heard some of the players had to phone their partners to say their last goodbyes.

10. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Lennon and his team have had it easy,they're very lucky no fans have been in the ground to make their feelings known.If they think the scenes outside CP the other night were bad they should be glad they don't play in Italy or elsewhere on the continent.

They're * cowards.

Twisty and Peej like this.
  11. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

It wasn’t a riot ffs.

People still went overboard though. Kicking fences and * over a few bad results is * behaviour

MacEwan, Taz, JamesM09 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    The Hun players got more abuse and attacked at the Hibs cup final than the Celtic players did on Sunday....

Zero.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

13. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Seen more violence at a scramble.

neilly1987 and Doogs. like this.
  14. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Canny believe I get in from work and come on to see folk calling that shambles a riot. It was nothing of the sort. Some of the wee dicks don't even know how to protest never mind riot ffs.

JamesM09 likes this.
  15. jakes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Dermot Desmond
    Question - Is it now time for Dermot Desmond to sell his shares and spend his money on something he cares about?
    The reason I'm asking this is that he has ultimate control of our club due to his share holdings and he doesn't have enough of an interest in Celtic FC's fortunes and prefers to stay away from Celtic Park as much as possible. His only interest is making money as he is clearly not a "real" fan.
    It is often reported that Dermot puts money into Celtic by buying/owning shares, but this is false as this is an asset or investment he has bought with any money he pays for shares going to someone else who has sold them with absolutely nothing going to the club (unless it's new share issues).
    In my opinion he has totally fallen asleep at the wheel during the "easy" years with minimal investment allowed as long as the books balance. Compare that to the passion of the Directors from across the city who are real fans and putting their own money in to help their club.
    I believe now is the time for a new direction from a new majority share holder who has the time, energy and passion to take us forward as this regime have no ambition

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    littlekennie and Real Tim like this.
  16. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Desmond isn't a majority share holder

17. jakes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Who is then? Is he the largest private shareholder then?

18. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

STATEMENT KLAXON

neilly1987 likes this.
  19. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Not even posting it cause Lawwell can get *.

Basically, ‘we’re on for a quadruple treble this month, so shut it, you spoilt *’

20. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Awww ffs, ANOTHER statement!!!!!

He is here until the cup final reading that

:31::31::31:

While the Club has faced a difficult period on the pitch, Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell has reiterated the Club's determination to succeed this season and move forward together.

Peter Lawwell said: "Like all those with Celtic’s best interests at heart, everyone at the Club is feeling the same hurt, disappointment and frustration following the team’s recent results. We are accustomed to winning and, of course, our objective will always be for that to continue. There is no complacency whatsoever.

"Neil, the players and backroom staff, who have already done so much for the Club, share in all of that. They have never been more determined to succeed. Having enjoyed such sustained, unprecedented success, we now need strength in adversity.

"We know that many Celtic supporters share very honest and real concerns and they are being heard by the Club. Every decision taken, both on and off the park, is with the Club’s best interests at heart. This is not about any individual, but about Celtic Football Club as a collective.

"Together we have faced unique difficulties in the early part of the season. While some of these were beyond our control, of course we recognise we must improve. There is a long way to go and everyone at the Club is ready for the challenge.

"Later this month, Celtic will attempt what no other club in the world has achieved – a quadruple treble in domestic competitions. We can best prepare for that and for our other remaining competitions this season by moving forward together, with the sole aim of achieving continued success for the Club."