1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Nah. I live in London. If I lived in Glasgow I'd 100% have been there..

I go by Parliament Square most day's watching these daft clowns standing or even camping outside with signs. Do you know what happens? Fuckall :giggle1:

These * need some home truths up close. Anger is the general mood and they need to feel what it means..

Lawwell should've been done with a conker..

Breathnach67 likes this.
  2. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Celtic back Lennon after positive talks - “in you come Neil son, grab a beer from the fridge you know the drill, how’s the mrs?” Positive that’s how that conversation went .........

3. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Thanks bud, added your name to the list

Seán Mac D likes this.
  4. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    This “positive zoom calls” just makes my heart sink. I swear he’s said that about a hundred times. And how do they work out what needs to improve? Why are Lawwell and Desmond, two men who really know * all about the sport bar the finances, advising Neil * Lennon in how to improve the application of the playing staff? All absolute verbal diarrhoea.

Peej likes this.
  5. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Armalite AND ballot box

6. oh bhoy

these zoom calls are positive for one club and it aint us

7. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    We'll beat 9 man St johnstone 1 nil on Sunday and Lenny will say how we've "turned a corner"

SuperZidane and Noskeil like this.
  8. SuperZidane

I sincerely doubt it - unless its a total embarrassment - same for the Lille game, they'll just say that they were dead games anyway.

Apart from the Euro games, we have St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, Dundee Utd, Ross County all at home, Hamilton away and of course the cup final before we play the Huns.

The way we are playing, nothing is guaranteed, But I suspect we'll get by enough to keep him in a job until the end of the year.

On current form, we'll be further behind the Huns by then and, lets face it, unless they turn up drunk, they'll beat us ( possibly even if they are drunk).

Clearly Lennon is holding out to be sacked/payoff and IMO DD/PL won't change anything until the title is out of site.

The last hope for the title was action to be taken this week.

I have never been a fan of Lennon as a manager - overrated IMO even in his first spell - won 1 title when Rangers went broke and the other 2 when they weren't even in the league.

However, the **** performances this season, his BS pressers, refusal to accept responsibility - blaming the players (is it any wonder they are demotivated?) have made me lose all respect for him.

DD/PL are as culpable - watching this train wreck and doing nothing.

I can't see DD selling up but I really look forward to a day when we don't have PL or NL any more.

People may be angry at Rodgers but the 2016/2017 season when we played class football and only drew 4 games and won a treble seems a million years ago now.

When I look at the **** we've watched this season and the contempt that NL/PL/DD have shown for the fans, we have fallen so far in 3 years (particularly the last 18 months).

9. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Easy run of fixtures, but we're guaranteed to drop points in at least one of those.

Huns will pump us, and I mean like 4 or 5 nil if Lennon is still here, depressing.

10. CountyDownFaithful

Neil Lennon needs to be held to the account the same way that Delia and Mowbray were.

He has now sided with the Board who have turned their backs on the very people that back the Club every single season.

I want them all (Lennon, Lawwell and Desmond) out now.

thailandceltic and Peej like this.
  11. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

I’m no having ‘Lennon has now sided with the board’. He’s always been on their side, he’s their guy, he’s their yes man.

The board have just backed him, again.

12. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    It's all well beyond this now.

He could win every game 5-0 and he still needs to go and the board have shown their entire wardrobe.
    They need gone as well.

This is beyond the annual grunts of being tight *. They are now doing stuff on an emotional basis to * off the fans.
    Not on.
    Get them all and Lennon out of the club, the damage is well and truly done.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

13. FRUNTRUNNER

Celtic must stop being a selling club if we don't we will always be the poor relations
    Celtic have performed extremely well winning all before them over the past seasons
    going out to WIN EVERY GAME against teams that play out of there skins just for that
    one game the effort and stamina that's required every week plus Europa has finally
    taken it's toll on them , Neil Lennon said he can't understand the loss of form as most
    of the team are still together Well Neil the reason is they are RUNNING ON EMPTY
    AN SOS is required we have no time to bring payers on they must hit the ground running.

14. Real Tim

Nonsense Kennedy is a massive part of the problem Lennon wanted Tommy Johnstone as his assistant and he was forced to work with Kennedy. He was given the assistant managers job before Lennon was given the Managers job it’s a * shambles and one man is to blame and it is Peter the bonus Lawwell.
    I feel sorry for Lenny he has been flung under the bus by the board but I still want him out but he is due whatever doh has been agreed in the contract as the club have * him over forcing * he doesn’t like to work with him. Also he didn’t want to sign Duffy but that was also forced on him.

Bonobhoy and cat123 like this.
  15. Celticbhoy97

Twice backed by the back board, twice failed... the board. Will happily fire out a condemn their own fan base directly... but will they set their stalls out and address the fans directly about the issues which lead us to it.

* them all

16. andybhoy94 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    Still seeing people talk about easy fixtures and going on a run, there's no chance we're well beyond that, we will lose more games this month with Lennon in charge every team in the league can see the players don't back him they're disorganised and if they have a go at us they'll score.

The Phoenix and Xatraps like this.
  17. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    It’s a side indictment that I am expecting a defeat against * St. Johnstone....

18. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

shows how out of touch these guys at the top of things get

dont they know its universally the whole of the ordinary celtic support ?

lets see if the few vip celtic supporters can keep the club afloat without the 99% of oridnary working class celtic fans

19. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I was guilty of that on Sunday as I said that surely we would beat Ross fecking County and some posters advised me against it but, maybe it was blind faith on my part. So, as long as we still have the same set up, I won't be taking anything for granted.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  20. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

thats is a proper fear in the horizon for clubs, that tv and tv money replaces fans and bums on seats and the boardroom do whatever they want, the tv football watching world becomes more important than your bread and butter local fans

terrifying really at that point youve just about lost the club