1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Betfred Cup Celtic V Ross County November 29th kick off 2PM premier sports

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Nov 15, 2020.

Discuss Betfred Cup Celtic V Ross County November 29th kick off 2PM premier sports in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Paradise88

Can't expect trebles every year and our run was gonna stop at some point, and if I had to lose one, it would be the league cup, but * me it's not just one game we have be * all season and scraping results.

2. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    I mean I do, but I know fine well that we have a Quality squad that are clearly under the wrong direction. If it takes going out the Mickey mouse cup to have the Manager sacked so we can get ourselves back together & focus on the 10. Then so be it.

3. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    When’s the last time we won at Celtic Park?

4. oh bhoy

ive witnessed some sickeners in my time and this is right up there,im * furious we have handed that trophy away because that * ego is too big to get rid of that clown

SwissCelt likes this.
  5. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Also,

well done County. Tough week for them as well, but they came together as a team and won this game. Fair play to them.

TIART likes this.
  6. DennyCelt Free Palestine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Shunsuke Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    When’s the post match interview coming? I actually want to watch this one

7. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    Saw that's result from the first whistle, lennon should have been gone games ago if the board dont act today they should join him too

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

8. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Bad times when David de Gea has time to come up and manage Ross County.

Peej and Rydo1888* like this.
  9. HoopswithPride

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul "The Maestro" McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    Same problems and same mistakes for months. After the Prague game at Celtic Park it should have be end of the managers reign(probably earlier), the rot has well and truly set in. We could have had the 2 weeks of international break to appoint a new manager, give him a bit of time and work through the last few games. Instead we will now have to appoint a guy and hope everything clicks right away with the run of fixtures in December.

Absolute state of this club is nothing short of negligence

SwissCelt likes this.
  10. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

its not coming well not on premier

11. SwissCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady, Artur Boruc
    Really thought we once again are going to paper over cracks but props to Kettlewell, he learned from the European managers who outsmarted Lennon and did the same today! Lenny is a pathetic 1990 manager and every modern * manager should be able to tactically outsmart him.

DonnyCelt likes this.
  12. jakes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Reset button needs to be pressed as cant keep pressing rewind - play - rewind - play - rewind - play as every game reminds me of when I first got a video player with the "rewind" function
    Nothing changes every time I watch
    LAWELL time to earn yer fat cat salary

13. Lecs

Bang on.

Players have been * shocking, and they ain't going to get big moves to better bigger clubs playing like that, will they *.

So the players need to hang their head in shame.

Neil Lennon has taken the * out of us fans this season though, talking utter * and disrespecting us when we can see what's happening as plain as day.

* shocking.

Lennon and his mates can * off, and I hope we have a clear out in the summer.

I want guys who want to give 110% for my club, give me average players who work hard over these so called talented primadonnas.

A big * change is needed.

ddub11, Sean Daleer and Rydo1888* like this.
  14. TIART Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wee Callum
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Confidence that destroyed in a team is completely down to management.

A manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring a teams confidence and morale is kept at a high level.

15. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    Sadly it's the closest thing that makes sense

RiquelmeCSC likes this.
  16. StevieBhoooy!

if we had been winning recently and were top of league , still in Europe and had just Played to our best and been narrowly beaten by a team having its ‘day’... then the ones game’ excuse applies...

.... but .. we’ve been Pish since August, pumped out of Europe twice, and we’ll beaten by a Team that’s travelled 200 miles fir an away cup game after numerous injuries and covid issues.. and should have been goal fodder.

17. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

18. strike twice

A very weak and insipid performance ( again ) and we deserved * all from the tie . So sad to see us floundering this season , when it could have been oh so different . I really can't see Lennon surviving this debacle . When we conceded the second goal , the players were just standing around looking lost/defeated . This was a cup tie at home , in a competition that we were current trophy holders . We should have been grabbing the ball to restart as soon as we could , and giving it our absolute all to try to score . And lift the effort etc , but we went out with a whimper , not even a bang . Unacceptable from Celtic , and it leaves me totally sickened . The least expensive option has turned out to be a false economy ( appointing Lennon as gaffer that is ) , how short sighted has our board been . The only remotely good thing that can come out of today's farce , is if we change our boss sharpish , and get the season back on track . Here's hoping !

19. SwissCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady, Artur Boruc
    The only thing I can add is that he should have fired after the Ferencvaros. After all the * ups against Cluj, Copenhagen and the huns it was clear he time is past. His methods obviously aren’t working against half decent team.

cas79 likes this.
  20. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Stubbsy, some man. Fancy a job pal?

I was a bit quick pre-match thinking he was on the bandwagon to defend Lennon, but he is speaking with emotion and heart. He knows the score and is saying it how it is.