1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Solidsnake

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    I have a bad feeling about this....

2. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Better get that name changed.

Xatraps, Rydo1888*, JML67 and 5 others like this.
  3. Heb Celt

A Zoom meeting and a lounge,that’ll sort everything and appease the fans.They must think we’re complete mugs.Even if we win our next bunch of what should be easy fixtures up until the huns game under Lennon it won’t make blind bit of difference to the fans anymore after the boards silence and Lennons complete * take towards us.

4. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Amazing how absolutely everything is questioned apart from him and his coaching.

SuperZidane likes this.
  5. The Dude

Do you think that people who have told him to * off are out of order? I think that is justified, given the contempt with which he has treated supporters.

People are no longer reacting solely to his managerial failings; they are responding to his attitude and conduct, too.

Mr. Slippyfist, Antz1888 and JamesM09 like this.
  6. StevieBhoooy!

I hadn’t realised that Lennoxtown didn’t have an adequate lounge area for the players to relax and chat... that explains everything.

All I can say is ... why has it taken so long to flag and address this scandalous issue?

Somebody at Celtic FC has seriously neglected their job role and should be answering questions.

Hopefully shareholder groups like the res 12 guys will have some pointed questions for the board at the AGM.

Anyway... now that the issue has at least been identified, it will be rapidly resolved and team morale and match cohesion will be back to its recent best.

I feel genuinely optimistic now that the cause of the recent malaise has been pinpointed and that concrete measures are already in place to get ‘back on track’

I will sleep better tonight. :50:

The Prof likes this.
  7. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    That 100% mate shower of pampered *, player s aren’t talking, not playing for the manager, sound like a bunch of wee attention seeking school girls , even Christie, Ntcham Eddy not celebrating when we score, “ I’ll show everybody out there how unhappy we are “,

wouldn’t want Roy Keane as a manager but wouldn’t mind someone like that in the changing room s , some of them need a good boot up the *

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  8. JamesM09

“Mention a player lounge at lennoxtown to put the fans attention back on the players and off the manager. They stupid * will think the players are demanding a lounge and start calling them pampered * etc.”

Don’t fall for the distractions guys.

9. Sgt Neppers*

Whats the final straw here for the board? Mines was Ferencvaros game. There's no going back for me now with all the guff he's slavering and * poor selections. He's done.
    But whats the boards breaking point. My worry is that he wins a couple of games here, thinks we're all good then comes to January and we get annihilated by a well drilled and fit huns team putting us back at square 1.

Totally dismayed that the people in charge of the club who are meant to be doing the best by it and for us, are the one doing the most damage.

JML67, Peej, Wee Baldy and 1 other person like this.
  10. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    He'll get the sack after we get destroyed 3 or 4 nill off the huns. By then it will be too late.

Peej, SuperZidane and Sgt Neppers* like this.
  11. ddub11

As been said b4,keep your money and refuse to spend any money on celtic products.

All the board worry about are the finances and thats how to get their attention,its not much but as things stand its the only way we can show our annoyance.

Ye sounds a bits silly but hit them in the pocket,thats the language they speak.

12. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    They can all * off, the board the coaches and those spineless * * that have the cheek to pull on our jersey these days.

13. PARKHEAD67

If Lennon's days are numbered, I reckon Roy Keane would relish the challenge. It's the only option for 10 IMO. He'd frighten those charlatans into action. Even for the short term. We'll see after Sunday....I still reckon Lennon can turn this around. He's one determined *.Thats for sure.Dont ever want Bain in goal again..Barkas must have something about him ffs.

14. Solidsnake

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Oh for * sake, keanes the worst possible candidate for celtic. I wouldnt allow him as a coach never mind as manager. The guys a toxic *. He was offered once and turned us down as he said we didnt make a big fuss about him. He wont be offfered again i hope

15. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

The only thing he’s determined to do is ruin his legacy at the club. It’s clear to everycunt and their granny that Lennon can’t turn this around.

16. limezer

I don’t know if it’s a lack of confidence in individuals or in the team themselves. I was asking them why we’re conceding goals? Are we lacking confidence in ourselves? Are we lacking that as a group?

Great sport psychology there all negative and putting the blame on players, have a look in the mirror and who’s sitting beside you and come up with a positive move forward.

17. Markybhoy

:giggle1:

wanmadtim and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  18. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Our defenders do their lounging on the pitch

19. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Players Lounge....what the actual * is this all about.

Hope it's got big windows!!

20. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Ahhh the answer to all life’s problems. The famous lounge.

:giggle1:

Peej likes this.