1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. oh bhoy

What possible suggestions does a manager need from them ?are desmond and lawwell picking the team now? this * bullshit needs to stop

JamesM09 and Artorias like this.
  2. James Gold Member Gold Member

Don't think anyone actually picks the team think it's name out of a hat. As sure as * we will see Barkas in on Sunday and that will be the change then next week maybe Frimpong back in

3. rickyroma25

"They believe in me and I believe in them"

Perfectly sums up all three parties and how utterly * they all are for the club

4. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

The post may have been in jest, but this is what I was getting at.

I think he's still in the job because he's Neil Lennon. Probably his achievements as a player (and manager) at the club feed into it more than his ethnicity, but it definitely plays a part.

There aren't too many others that would have survived this.

Breathnach67 and Tim-Time 1888 like this.
  5. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

See * complaining about a lack of respect towards Lennon, take a flying * to yourself. Check the lack of respect from himself and the club towards us.

Im not talking about abuse btw.

Connolly08 and Moore like this.
  6. King Kwon Gold Member Gold Member

If I was Desmond I'd be * sure suggesting maybe playing the likes of Soro and Turnbull who he has dropped millions on rather than leaving them to rot on the bench (if they're even lucky enough to get on the bench).

7. JamesM09

Lennon is an intelligent man. There must be something in that comment about Lawwell and Desmond making suggestions.

It’s a strange thing to say without agenda.

8. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

The board are playing a very dangerous game here with the Club. If we fail to achieve what every supporter wants to happen, 10 iar, then the board will be as much to blame as Lennon. Failing to win 10 iar this season could be financially damaging. With this pandemic continuing there is no match day income, we won't be getting much money from Europe. The loss of 10 iar merchandise would be huge and then add on a lot of supporters would vote With their feet by not renewing season tickets whilst the current CEO was there. The Huns have gambled everything this season to stop us, our board is gambling on 1 person to turn this season around when he got us into it in this first place.

9. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    All these "who would you get in" * would need to * off. I'd take the big * than serves me my sausage rolls in the morning at this stage.

Smithy and Moore like this.
  10. CountyDownFaithful

Looks like a protest is required. Sleepwalking into turmoil.

Moore likes this.
  11. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

NL: We are disappointed with yesterday’s result and obviously the run of results recently but we are very determined to turn things around."

NL: "We had a long chat after the game, and I had a long chat with Peter and Dermot today. We are totally united, together and determined to make this a good season."

NL: "Our chat after the game was really productive, and I believe the players will find their consistency and quality really soon. We have to now make real inroads in domestic duties, starting with the defence of the League Cup."

NL: "These players always have to prove something. That’s the life of being at Celtic. They are hurting and aren’t enjoying this one bit. All I want from them now is consistency in performance. It’s been a difficult run but I think we’ll come out of this stronger than ever."

JamesM09 likes this.
  12. PaddyBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joos Valgaeren
    They're either totally oblivious, totally incompetent or both. What the * is going on at celtic football club man

13. PaddyBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joos Valgaeren
    Maybe we will get some consistency if you play the same team twice Neil. * changes the team every single game

14. Martybhoy53

More claptrap. " find their consistency and quality really soon..." 6 months too late.

15. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    At this rate I'll take him coming out and saying he will walk away at the end of the season regardless of a miracle turnaround. So the players-if they are not doing it for him- will at least know he will be gone at end and to try their hearts out.

MagicBallBhoy likes this.
  16. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

Total.*.Shambles.

Artorias likes this.
  17. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Lenny sounding like Baghdad Bob on crack.

MagicBallBhoy likes this.
  18. seanm

please get to * asap neil take the board with you. we are all united . aye the * fans have a different view. fucksake first time ive seen covid saving someones career. he would be gone if fans were in celtic park. this is unbearable now . he aint going nowhere and the * will continue. doing more damage . please green brigade you need a bigger banner. * sickening listening to that fuckig interview. *.HH

oh bhoy likes this.
  19. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

I really don’t think he’ll be in charge at the end of the season but by the time we do get rid the league will 100% be *.

Artorias likes this.
  20. seanm

yep.HH