1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Aberdeen Scottish Cup Semi-Final 2:30 Premier Sports 1

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Oct 29, 2020.

Discuss Celtic v Aberdeen Scottish Cup Semi-Final 2:30 Premier Sports 1 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. charlietully

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Of our front four today, only Moi played against Penalty FC. Would love to be playing them next week....

2. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I think playing the players in the positions that they are meant to play helped yesterday i.e. Rogic, MOI and Christie. Who knows, it might just catch on

3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

4. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

Brilliant performance. Eddy looks focused now, now not match sharp. Once we get him up and running we’ll be on fire again. Here we go!

5. Foley1888

Rogic’s class on the ball and positional awareness makes him the main man in that 10 playmaker role. It also allows Christie to play to his strengths with his busy energetic styles rather than being the one to try link play.

The first goal for example where the two both went wide right Rogic drifting and Christie holding the position and benefiting from Frimpong’s run inside creating space wide right for the quick exchange of passes and giving Christie time to get his shot off which he done perfectly.

Just waiting on a Tom Rogic cracker to fully announce his return.

Laxalt has been an excellent addition and is another who works the partnership with Ely well, by providing the width and allowing him to tuck in as a second striker.

Tommy25 likes this.
  6. CroBhoy85

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brooney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    . [​IMG]

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 8 Pro koristeći Tapatalk

JML67, Rydo1888*, Tommy25 and 6 others like this.
  7. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

packybhoy likes this.
  8. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    That was much more like what we are capable of in the first half. Really tore them apart and easily could have been more then 2-0 . The second half was a bit of a non event in terms of flowing football but we managed the game well and they never got a look in so that was encouraging that we were much more solid defensively. Hopefully the team can take a big confidence boost from that performance and kick on from here.

Tommy25 likes this.
  9. Big els

Fav Celtic Player:
    Currently: Ajer. Historically: Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I wanna be Edouard
    Thought that’s the best we’ve played all season. 1st half we were very good. Passing and movement was much slicker, one touch at times and we had numerous chances. Still would like to play 2 up front from the start. Those 2 balls in from frimpong were begging to be knocked in. I feel Ajeti would’ve stuck one of them in had he been on.
    2nd half wasnt as dynamic but we contained the sheep very well and our game management was much better. Would have liked a third goal as I feel our dominance and display deserved it.
    Some subs on too late again. But overall very happy with what I seen which is something I’ve not said too often recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Markybhoy

That was a more encouraging performance. More of the same please.

11. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Looking at them Sheep mincing about in the second half, you would think they were 3-0 up, absolutely no urgency about their play. McHunnis has them there for the taking, we should have pumped them at their pen last week, but for dumbfuck defending.