1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Sheep Vs Celtic - 25.10.20 12:00 KO - Live On Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Account Deactivated, Oct 22, 2020.

Discuss Sheep Vs Celtic - 25.10.20 12:00 KO - Live On Sky Sports in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. rudebhoy67 Gold Member Gold Member

Hope you're right, I just don't think we have got the money tbh. Not after missing out on champ league 3 seasons on the bounce.

2. Cringer67

What a ridiculous comment

Breathnach67 and seanm like this.
  3. Stevie6767

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Sean South
    Dont necessarily disagree, however can you imagine in any of the last seasons prior to this, crying out for Biton to return. Shows how much we have dropped and that something very wrong is currently happening.

seanm likes this.
  4. jay62

its not easy staying positive , but for two clumsy challenges in the box and big duff having another brainfart , we walk out of their winning. i know we,re not playing very well right now , and with all our injuries we,re only 3 pts behind that mob , we get healthy , i,ve got all the confidence in the world, we will turn it around.

seanm likes this.
  5. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    The more I think of it the more it sets in that he isn't going to walk and we're not sacking him.

Shambolic.

seanm likes this.
  6. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I’m astonished no one wiped out wright and took a yellow card, Scott brown just lets him skip past him ffs.

seanm likes this.
  7. seanm

not a hope imo but i * hope i am wrong.HH

8. Cerand Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott McDonald
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Way
    Yet another sweaty * game under the present management. Unfortunately we lost points on this one. I`ve absolutely no doubt we will lose the league and maybe more under the this management. ( What does Strachan add to the management team ? Seems like we have got worse since he arrived. ) What`s the answer ? Continue as is, lose it all, fan rebellion with consequent season ticket losses, or open up the biscuit tin, appoint a new management team, add a new layer of excitement which hopefully will invigorate the players, and really fight for what is still all to go for. All credit to Neil for what he has done up to now. But I really believe he can do no more for us. It`s now or never.

9. seanm

bang on pal. time for our younger fans to experience defeat and the bad years that we older fans went through. not nice though.HH

bkk bhoy and wanmadtim like this.
  10. wulliebad

No he didn't, the fact one of our midfielders in our own box had to try a desperate tackle to stop them scoring in injury time is not why we lost 2 points.

11. Living the dream

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnston
    One big factor that has effected us probably more than any other club is the lack of supporters I believe that games we dropped points recently our fans would have dragged us through to the end

12. john2061

If I organised my products in my work like that Celtic defence I would be getting my P45 and not acceptable and 8 * goals in 3 games and would get better out of three traffic cones instead .

13. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    That’s the worst bit for me, it’s not Mcgregors challenge in the box he had to do something it’s the fact Wright just goes by 2 players in the 91st minute you * take him out and deal with a free kick 40/50 yards from goal.

* basic game management take the yellow card.

Taz likes this.
  14. wulliebad

Time and time again we play(pub teams) that know how to defend with half or two thirds our budget yet we have lost 7 goals in three games.And this * defence is not a new thing this season or last.

15. Sentinel

To be fair, I was raging that McGregor kept giving away stupid fouls, so not giving away another foul was maybe on their minds, but again that is the game management - knowing when to do it and when not to.

McGregor was when not to do it and he did and Brown's was when to do it and he didn't. Watching Celtic just puts me into a spiral of depression at the moment. In fact all season, it just ruins my day watching how * * we have become. It has all the hallmarks of Lennon's first stint at the end. We are so devoid of any positivity.

16. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    As much as we all wish there were fans allowed at games, I don't buy this as an excuse. Every team is in exactly the same situation. And get used to it, because there will not be fans at games for quite some time to come, at least. Just be grateful that there is at least football at all.

While the last 2 games at CP, v Sevco & Milan, would've had incredible atmosphere, that in no way excuses the completely insipid display against sevco, or just lapses in concentration at the back against Milan, let alone once again * poor defending as well as poor game management today.

Hammy89 and The Prof like this.
  17. Beldub

Nonsense Liam - midfielders have defensive duities particularly when defending lead in last few minutes
    McGregor cost us Milans 2nd on Thursday too
    Our problems predate 4/5 matches/ were obvious before Duffy joined us
    Duffy not great but highlighting him is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

seanm likes this.
  18. Beldub

Apologies Liam - misread post - agreeing with you 100% - its Sean M Im obviously disagreeing with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

19. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I thought we at least showed a bit more fight in the last 2 games. We really need Julien, Bitton and El Hamed back. We're obviously shipping goals as we're so short at the back and Duffy's a bombscare. I don't buy completely into all the doom and gloom although I can see where it's coming from. We're effectively only 3 points behind and it's only October. Get some players back and a couple of wins and it could quite easily be turned around. We also need to stop playing Ntcham.

20. Brian Dunphy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Merry Plougboy
    Cringer indeed. How did Calmac cost us the game? He gave away the penalty but to say he cost the game is pish. He scored a fantastic goal btw, being let down by absolute wage steamers.

seanm likes this.