1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Sheep Vs Celtic - 25.10.20 12:00 KO - Live On Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Account Deactivated, Oct 22, 2020.

Discuss Sheep Vs Celtic - 25.10.20 12:00 KO - Live On Sky Sports in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. rudebhoy67 Gold Member Gold Member

This team will not turn around a 6 point deficit, under this manager or any other.

2. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    Because Celtic might score?

Hammy89, DonnyCelt and StevieBhoooy! like this.
  3. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    A team that thrives on set pieces so McGregor decides to give 2 stupid free kicks away, still can’t believe after getting in front we throw it away in added time

4. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Smug * boyd.

Someone * lamp him one.

If that was a Hun draw he would he seething.

* paid to be an unbiased pundit and is fucjifn laughing.
    Sky are a joke.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

DonnyCelt likes this.
  5. john2061

Lost 8 goals in 3 games now tells you our defence is horrific and Duffy caused most of them .
    Can't see this team going on a long winning run with this defence and January transfer window could be a bridge too far .

bkk bhoy likes this.
  6. seanm

lenny will be asked to leave by mutual agrrement.the * millions the board had counted on in 10iar merchandising is gone plus the huns straight into CL means financially they have some money.HH

7. StevieBhoooy!

Lenny will be happy there’s no fans there... he’d be getting the message if there was.

Unfortunately the lack of a visible fan voice will delay or stop any removal of him altogether.

8. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

plenty of games to go

where some good signs in the 2nd half

our attacking third started working for a start thats been the major weakness the whole season

elyonoussi christies forrest not interlinking well enough and creating enough chances not helped by our striker problems and constant changes

we have this habit of being one paced and not upping the gears in the final third also our attacking mids playing to far away from the striker

could a better manager coaching staff improved us quicker no doubts but we are where we are

9. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

Too true mate. He looks clueless on the sidelines and as others have said the players aren't playing for him and his decision making is infuriating at times.

Peej likes this.
  10. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Can’t blame Lennon today folks. Played the team everyone wanted, made the right subs to turn the game around.

Players are to blame for this today. McGregor just fouling people all day was gonna eventually be a time when they got a goal from it.

11. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

That was a real sickener after getting g back to 3-2. Weak at the heart of defence. Duffy was *, Ajer not much better. 2 centre mids giving away daft pens. Delivery from wide areas was horrific, I know it was windy but * me. Laxalt (who was good otherwise), Moi, Christie and Frimpong barely found a Celtic jersey from wide. Really * poor.

Rogic atleast showed some worth, with a part in all 3 goals, Including 2 assists, was poor first half though. Fair play Griffiths, he shoukd start next match. Ajeti might as well not turned up.

12. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Only thing we can hope for to rescue this week now is that Livingston do us a big favour today. Not seeing it though.

13. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

It's almost exactly the starting line up everyone wanted..

So it's quite simple he's not getting the best out of the players. Why didn't we start the game the way we started the 2nd half. We should be on the front foot from the start of the matches. Not seen that all season.

Leone Naka Fan and MagicBallBhoy like this.
  14. Trequartista

I feel like the soul has been ripped out of my body.

Deja Vu time after time after time after time...

15. vortex666

3rd big game this season not one 1 off them the damage is done we've been turned into hibs * sickened. Another humping on Thursday coming.

16. ddub11

Painful.........to be fair to lenny i think he has tried everything that people on here have suggested,and we are still *.

Fact is sometimes a manager just has to put his hands up and say i tried but im off.As for the players well their confidence is gone and will only be restored with a new manager.

Ten is still obtainable but unlike before where hun would drop points that seems unlikely so we have to go on a big run but it wont happen with lenny.

Im gutted and frustrated and i guess lenny is aswell but he has to do the rite thing meanwhile im going to drown my sorrows and try to remind myself its only football.

17. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    There's a lot of good managers currently without clubs, lawell better be speaking with agents.

18. DonnyCelt

All the work we've done over the past 9 years will now mean absolutely * all. We've basically given the huns a free pass into the CL group stages as well. Only celtic. Only * celtic

19. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    It’s a 3 point deficit tbf once all games played, hate giving people stick but big Duffy looks like a Sunday pub team player, could have been a massive booster getting the 3 points aswell

just pump it up the park in added time, boy being allowed to waltz through their when 2 minutes to go is unforgivable

20. StevieBhoooy!

yes.. I think a ‘proper’ management team that the players will respect snd work for will see this turned around... but needs to be done TODAY....

Any comeback will require us to beat Sevco in the next two Derby’s at least.... but can be done. This was always going to be about the head-to-heads.