1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Olivier Ntcham

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Norm Peterson, Jul 12, 2017.

Discuss Olivier Ntcham in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Trequartista

I was a big believer than he should get a run in the team but since that, he’s been nothing short of ordinary. We all know the guy has ability in abundance but unfortunately it’s not enough and he’s not influencing the game at all. If truth be told, I wouldn’t bat an eyelid if he left the morra.

martin_d likes this.
  2. HoopyT Danny McGrains Bearded Army Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Empty jersey the day, I'd have loved to have seen young Turnbull in there in his place.

3. CountyDownFaithful

He wasn’t bad? He done * all. If you’re a Celtic player you need to be demanding the ball and getting yourself involved. Today like almost every other game he plays, Ntcham just watched the match go past him.

Getting hooked at 65 mins for a less than half fit Rogic sums him up.

Hope he’s headed for the exit door soon. We need players who want to be here and will fight for the jersey.

4. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    To say he done * all is simply not true. He was ineffective but he did contribute with a few cross balls and generally tidy play on the ball. He just wasn't incisive

5. Pearse67*

He irritates the * out of me, all the attributes to absolutely * this league but shows it in very little glimpses.

Id be happy to see him punted.

6. McGrory1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Just seen a replay of their second goal... What the actual * was his “attempt” at clearing the ball?! Completely and utterly pathetic.

ddub11 likes this.
  7. Aidan O’Shea

He is *, let’s be honest.

CountyDownFaithful likes this.
  8. truedub1916

He will play decent 1 game in 10

he shows a little flash of something every now and then that gives you the hope he has it
    But he’s a lazy sulky waste of space
    not totally blaming him for it all today by any means. But when you look up and see him lazily walking around, looking down sulking it is contagious in a team
    Rangers did not have one player who wasn’t up for it, buzzing around

9. CountyDownFaithful

Sorry mate but my expectations are much higher and I’m sure yours are as well. He got the run around from a 50 grand player they signed from Dundee.

charlietully likes this.
  10. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Looking more and more like unfulfilled potential recently.

11. Britwell bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Sell him in january window

12. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Portuguese window still open give porto a call lol

Britwell bhoy likes this.
  13. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Sorry mate but I don't know how you can regard that as a "wasn't bad" performance.

Every 50/50 he went for he lost, several times in the game he was just stopped moving when out of possession (not pressing the ball or picking up a man)

He is cheating us with his lack of effort.

I'd rather see a Connell, Henderson, Soro, Turnbull be given a chance in there.

No more rolling the dice and hoping it's a day where Ntcham decides to grace us with a little application.

14. Big C

Sorry but he was an empty jersey today and that’s not the first time. He has all the ability to run the show but it appears he can’t be arsed. Get rid for whatever we can get in the January window.

McGrory1888 likes this.
  15. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Kamara looked 3 times the player ntcham was today. Embarrassing

16. green-yin

Put mr "im too good for this league" in with the youths til january. Waste of * space.

Mickmac likes this.
  17. Big Dog

Ntcham was comically bad today, a standout poor performance among a team of poor performers. I reckon we're stuck with him though. On what basis is anyone taking a punt on him?

18. McGrory1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Frankly that wouldn’t be fair on the youths. Can’t have our young centre backs struggling to gain experience playing out from the back because he’s hiding against kids and can’t have our young midfielders picking up any of his bad habits.

One of the most frustrating things about him is that he’d probably do okay against Milan on Thursday. “AC Milan? Oooh la la, oui s’il vous plait!” Absolute mercenary who wants to pick and choose which games he bothers to turn up for.

19. green-yin

Stick him in the kitchen on lunch duty just keep him the * away from our midfield.

20. Maestro 08

Ntcham should be banished to the bench for the foreseeable but for all our strength in the centre of midfield on paper, in reality it is fractured and in need of repair.

Rogic - silky player but struggled to make it past the hour mark when he was a regular and is now so far out the picture we were actively trying to flog him in a cut price deal.

Ntcham - guaranteed to let you down when it matters most. Happily see him gone.

Brown - a waning force. Gives everything as always but even his biggest supporters, me included can see he's not got much more diesel left in the tank.

Christie - Rumours that he wants away and at the very least looks like he will be seriously 'weighing' up his options ala Armstrong style (same agents I believe). Appears to be playing a very individual game on the park at present.

Mcgregor - Mr consistent, midfield mainstay.

Elyounoussi - yet to know where he's at his most effective. Blows hot and cold and underwhelmed for the most part.

Turnbull - full of potential but will take time to bed in before we can really judge him.

Soro - been here a while now, rarely featured. Can't really comment other than he's been here a while and barely featured, not a great sign.

Honestly, looking forward I think we have one sure fire centre midfielder that we know will prob be here and is proven to do the business for us and that's Mcgregor.

The rest all have question marks hanging over them and their future here. Turnbull we hope will be a star but time will tell.