1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Phasmophobia VR

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Bonobhoy, Sep 29, 2020.

Discuss Phasmophobia VR in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Bonobhoy

Anyone tried this yet for VR?

This has to be the most terryifying game in history. You can play solo or with 4 friends co-op.

You play ghosthunters and have been asked to turn up to various houses and document evidence of a ghost/demon,spirit etc.

You are giving a flashlight,cameras,emp reader,candle,book etc and you have to enter the property from your main van,which is parked outside,the van has the TV setup and information on what might be happening in the house.

You have 5 mins to document whats going on,if you dont the ghost gets angrier and starts to * with your head,ie,Whispering in you ear,slamming objects,appearing behind you etc.

This game in VR is literally the scariest experience i have ever encountered.Horror movies/shows etc do nothing for me,but this game in VR actually made me near vomit with fright.

If any of you have a PC VR setup,and you want scare.....try this.

Artorias likes this.
  2. Bozza

Fav Celtic Player:
    K T
    I've played a few scary games on VR and they give you the absolute shiters.
    I'm not one for scary movies, as like yourself they do * all for me but VR is a completely different experience.
    I dont have a PC set up so will have to talk my mate into getting this.
    Although I think he is still traumatised from resident evil and paranormal activity.

3. Bonobhoy

Totally agree,VR is * terrifying for Horror games.

I actually feel sick with fright playing them,and this has to be the worst so far in terms of fright.

4. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    I've got a loan of nephews psvr, can't see me trying out horrors tbh, even watching films, I need to watch something else after a right scary one, clear the mind, Frozen, High School Musical or something....... :p