1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Ferencvaros Wednesday 26th August Premier sports 1 7:45 kick off

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Aug 22, 2020.

Discuss Celtic v Ferencvaros Wednesday 26th August Premier sports 1 7:45 kick off in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Momo Sylla

Nights like this sum up why we need an experienced assistant who won't take * from Lenny as we know tactics aren't his strength. Kennedy should be nowhere near that job and I fully expect him to take over when Lenny leaves as he's cheap.

We're at serious risk of * up this season if we don't pull the finger out.

2. Lavender Gooms

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Yeah I completely agree.

If they went out against a semi decent team then fair enough. But that was a * shambles.

NakamuraTastic likes this.
  3. leeso-ardoyne

They keep playing the way we have, I'm starting to worry about the 10. Terrible * preformance from them.

Sydneysider and DonnyCelt like this.
  4. DonnyCelt

We can see it and im sure the board knownwe can. Utter disgraceful how year on year we do not strengthen to qualify but hope to qualify before we strengthen

5. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I don't even want us in it, the EL is bad enough usually never mid with no fans at it, especially this season where there is hardly going to be a break in play. We're better off out it than in it.

John Bhoy79 likes this.
  6. seanm

no * chance we will do that.HH

7. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    So did everyone mate apart from Lennon that’s the worrying aspect

Sydneysider likes this.
  8. joemc

This was fate tonight , edouard plays we win this , but we should still have enough to get through without him , this is life without him , we moved about 2 levels down , im not agreeing we were outclassed or outplayed , this team are playing in a way that makes teams congest our space every game , we run into brick walls .
    Too many passes sideways no one commiting players ,only wen ajer moves forward do they go to bits , this game was the utd game exactly without the result , this is a sore one to take and probably knives will be out noo for lenny and brown , first 15 mins I could see this coming , frimpong should have started this game to deal with their counter attacks , i mentioned our vulnerability in not closing down quick enough outside the box , both big mistakes in the outcome tonight although the biggest was edouard no playing . Beyond gutted tonight .

MagicBallBhoy likes this.
  9. Momo Sylla

Camara, Braafheid, Virgo etc. He's not that bad but not good enough for us.

dbhoy72 likes this.
  10. apevrak

I've seen some * shows over the years, but this must be the icing on the cake. Everyone from the players, management and all up to the board room needs to have a long look at themselves and ask what kind of club Celtic is going to be in 10 years time.

Liam Fraser likes this.
  11. seanm

watch us get * players in now and sell eddy.HH

12. DonnyCelt

I don't want EL. * hate playing Thursday then Sunday every week

13. Martybhoy53

The buck stops with the manager here. Clueless. Wrong team selection and a phobia about making subs and in particular strikers. Another * shambles just like Cluj and Copengagen.

Paradise88 likes this.
  14. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

Even wen we equilised we should be pushing then for the winner, that's wen ajeti should have came on.

15. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    3 years in a row we've gone out of the CL because we've gifted the opposition most of if not all of their goals. For all Lennon got his team selection wrong tonight we still had more possession, way more chances and played better football yet, for all of that, we're still out because we can't defend. That second goal of theirs is worth watching again because it highlights what is wrong at this club. How come none of our highly-paid coaching team cotton-on to the fact that virtually every team we play, as soon as they regain the ball, hit it straight over the top or into our channels because we effectively have a 2 man back-line because our FB's are constantly upfield. You cannot be that open in Europe, we get away with it domestically because the standard is poor but as we saw tonight and over the last few years even mediocre teams will be a step too far for us.

16. wulliebad

How bad is polish paddy when he can't even get a game.

Artorias likes this.
  17. anderso9

Should have been a few easy tap ins. Looked disjointed all around. I only caught part of the game and while we dominated possession, we simply were not clinical.

Forrests cross should have been met, christe put it behind everyone and another one similar. Really frustrating to watch!

joemc likes this.
  18. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Disgusting.

19. GARRISON

Awful team selection and reluctance to change anything is so disappointing

20. DonnyCelt

This all day long. And come on we all knew it. We have an asset that's worth millions, so the board naturally don't want to try and progress with this asset. They'd rather fail and cash in while they can. Every season

littlekennie likes this.
  21. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    His head needs to roll I’d rather Kennedy was manager to end if he’s the one doing all the work in back round anyway in regards to analysis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. Paradise88

Aye a bet Lenny is tearing them an * in that dressing room when it should be the other way around