1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Alt-right 'snowflake' offended by song lyrics

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Seán Mac D, Aug 14, 2020.

Discuss Alt-right 'snowflake' offended by song lyrics in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

American political commentator and 1st amendment defender, Ben Shapiro is upset by Cardi B's song 'Wap' for having overly sexualised lyrics

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-stallion-ben-shapiro-wap-remix-a9667551.html

For a guy who is famous for saying 'Facts over Feelings', he's sure letting loose a lot of feelings here, saying if women are "overly-lubricated" they need to see a medical professional :celtman2:

Decent wee remix of a disgusted Shapiro reading out the lyrics here:

Callum McGregor and Valhalla like this.
  2. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    Is he insane?

If a lady is absolutely soaking at the thought or action she wants or getting...she needs to see a doctor?
    Sounds like whoever's he has been engaging with sexually can't be too satisfied with his sexual prowess

3. Momo Sylla

Not a fan of Shapiro but calling him alt right is absolutely ridiculous :giggle1:

4. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

[​IMG]

5. Momo Sylla

* me. I don't have the time to break down that amount of someone's personal opinion.

He's a standard republican with very traditional Jewish values.

I'll address the last one as it's all I have time for. Enter a country illegally and you have committed a crime hence enforcing the law.

The Camp conditions are awful in some but they aren't concentratiin camps. Most were also built by the deporter in chief Obama as well yet for some reason that's ignored.

It might not be the best thing ethically or morally but its the law. That has nothing to do with being alt right but liking the law to actually be enforced.

Wanting the law enforced has nothing to do with white supremacy which is literally what the alt right is all about.

Sydneysider and Aidan O’Shea like this.
  6. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Hey Momo its me Boli! Fancy a night out in Malaga?

Doogs. likes this.
  7. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    The lack of Kylie Jenner gifs in this thread offends me

Gully Sands likes this.
  8. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

There are sources/quotes linked to each point.

It isn't the enforcement of the law that people find objectionable, it is the inhumane way that they are doing it.

If you don't have the time to address the other points or reply back then watch 'Immigration Nation' on Netflix, a release that the Trump administration tried to stop about ICE and the deportation process; it paints an ugly picture.

ICE officials dehumanising the detainees - taking selfies with them in chains, making racial slurs, splitting up families for literally no rational reason (family of 4, mother and child in 1 state, father and other child in another, in separate houses...unable to meet under 75km restrictions)

Isn't that a political commentator's whole raison d'etre, to talk about things that they find ethically or morally wrong?

If he was purely for "liking the law to actually be enforced" without discussing his opinion on the ethics of said law then why does he talk about abortion?

You've skirted by the several other comments against races made by Shapiro and are characterising his views as "wanting the law enforced"

Saying that Israeli's build and Arabs blow up isn't talking about wanting the law enforced.

Talking disparagingly about Native Americans and justifying their genocide isn't talking about wanting the law enforced.

Seeing a * ton of data (aka facts) that show how blacks are disadvantaged in America and explaining it with an alternative hypothethis about the destruction of the black nuclear family (aka feelings) isn't talking about wanting the law enforced.

9. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

* the law.

Seán Mac D and KRS-1888 like this.
  10. LV426 Guest

i'm not an experienced gynecologist but i'll have a * good look at it for her.

greengrocer likes this.
  11. muffitO'tea

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    haha that remix is great. P-word :giggle1: He's such a *

Seán Mac D likes this.
  12. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    It’s a perfectly apt description of the wee *.

13. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Joe Rogan's wee BFF.

14. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Joe has changed, I’m not quite sure what it could be, there maybe 100 million reasons.

15. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

When he has the has the likes of Abby Martin on and she's describing what's going on and what she's witnessed in Palestine it's like the penny has dropped.Then along come the likes of Shapiro and Sam * Harris and it's back to square one again.

I wish he'd get Akala on his podcast.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  16. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I don't think Joe Rogan has an agenda at play to be honest, I just don't think he's particularly smart.

His interviews with Sanders and Parkman show that he is open to different perspectives.