1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Keano88, Jul 3, 2019.

Discuss Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Who'll want him?

2. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

If he loves Spain so much let's loan him to some non-league side down there.. * it.

Artorias likes this.
  3. Pablo87 Gold Member Gold Member

Where are you getting this "went for his hole" story?

4. Roskopicachu

Having had a chance to review all this *, it's clear their is one thing to do and one thing to do only.
    Terminate his contract and right off a transfer fee.

Celtic should be really brutal about it.

I look forward to hearing the press release that Boli's contract has been terminated. Sooner it happens, the sooner we can move on.
    Otherwise it'll be another day of should this happen, or that happen. We'll see if they keep that line for players in the English Prem that also went to Spain this week

richardm likes this.
  5. Roskopicachu

I'd also throw in some other bits and pieces, like the highest fine possible ( which is a given) and a lifetime ban from Celtic Park.

6. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    They'll be talking about Griffiths throwing a party for his bird (breaking lockdown guidance), not being overweight.

7. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

8. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    It has been claimed this morning Celtic will stop short of ripping up Boli Bolingoli’s contract after a serious breach of the rules and trust last week. The defender is now isolating and has cost Celtic two games this because of his actions, putting pressure on the whole team when they a return to domestic action.
    RecordSport report, Celtic will send the player out on loan before the window closes:

The paper writes: ‘Neil Lennon and chief executive Peter Lawwell spent most of Tuesday dealing with the Boli Bolingoli fallout with the full-back now expected to leave the club on loan.’
    There’s very little chance of a reprieve when it comes to Boli who has lost the trust of the club and his manager.

By doing what he did, he has jeopardised Celtic’s ten in a row season, and that to many is unforgivable. The Scottish Government has given Scottish football a yellow card and the players in our game are on their last warning. If football is to continue, players must be exemplary in their approach to what they do.

Celtic don’t have a game now until Tuesday which puts them up against Reykjavik in the Champions League. There’s no word in who has shown interest in Bolingoli at the moment,

9. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

He will never play for Celtic again.

Pedro probably doesn't want to sack as we'd potentially need to pay his contract, with a loan at least some of his wage is covered and there might be some prospect of us getting a fee further down the line.

Rat.

10. RiquelmeCSC

I’m so fizzing to learn the Daily Rag knew and didn’t tell Celtic. For me they are as complicit in this as Boli and have contributed to us being in this position. All that just for a story, absolute * rag that I hope goes down the toilet.

oh bhoy, bobs1974, Dalbeth3 and 2 others like this.
  11. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Yes boli is a * but that tag holding onto that is purely putting lives at risk

12. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Someone will I’m sad to say, football has zero morality when it comes to signing players, Goodwillie being a good example close to home, go down south and there’s heaps of convicted rapists and players who’ve done time for worse than Boli, always some scummy unprincipled club willing to throw them a contract, Fleetwood have given Joey Barton their managers job for * sake and let’s not forget Duncan Ferguson.

chiefo, NomDePlum and Artorias like this.
  13. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I'd be uneasy sacking him too because it would set a precedent. If Eduard broke rules like this I would NOT get rid. Double standards aye but so *. One is an immense talent who contributes to the team the other is a real hindrance.

Jeannie960 likes this.
  14. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Yes but he also isn't a good player along with this bad press. I have no doubt if he was a talent there'd be a queue of teams wanting him.

Sydneysider likes this.
  15. DonnyCelt

* loaning him out. Means we'll still be paying the * something. Get him sacked Celtic!!!

16. Sydneysider

Who recommended the useless * to Celtic ? Gerrard ?

17. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Why anyone would expect the Daily Record to have Celtic or the public's best interests at heart is beyond me.

They don't have a professional obligation to report that Bolingoli broke the rules; a moral obligation? Possibly but again this is a paper that has not hid it's contempt for us.

Bolingoli takes all the flak for me, he knew the score. This wasn't a lapse in concentration. The planning, booking and concealing of a trip is devious - especially now Lennon has said that he gave extra leeway to him in Paris to come home after the team.

His selfish actions have now meant we will likely be playing catch up in the League til 2021 and are going into the UCL qualifiers not as sharp as we should be. Inexcusable, get him out.

The_Bhoy, Dalbeth3, NomDePlum and 2 others like this.
  18. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Apparently his bird was with him so that doesn’t add up.

Pablo87 likes this.
  19. HoopyT Danny McGrains Bearded Army Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story and aw that :), So far I've heard that he's went to Spain for the following reasons.

Stag Do
    Trainer Shopping
    Get his hole
    Talk to Spanish club
    Buying a nightclub

All this pish despite Lenny saying that Boli had offered no reason for his travel as yet...better tae speculate about our incoming transfers and forget aboot this waste of space asap.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  20. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Maybe they are into kinky * with other folk.