1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Keano88, Jul 3, 2019.

Discuss Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Did he need someone to maybe child mind?

2. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I’m surprised the useless bastarding dead eyed stared * * found his way to the airport.

3. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

It wasn’t me mate :giggle1:

4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

NEIL LENNON launched a furious tirade at Boli Bolingoli for putting his team-mates at risk of Covid-19.

Raging Lenny went on the attack after the Celtic defender secretly sneaked off to Spain for a night last week.

He hit out: “It is one of the worst behaviours from an individual I have come across. I just can’t fathom it.

“He has put everyone associated with the club, playing staff, backroom staff, the players at Kilmarnock and their staff in jeopardy.”

Bolingoli has been fined by cops for breaking quarantine rules by continuing to train after returning from the trip to Malaga and playing as a sub in Sunday’s clash with Killie at Rugby Park.

He could now face the sack after
    Hoops bosses vowed to get tough with the 25-year-old.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has threatened to shut down Scottish football if there are any more breaches of the rules.

She has called off Celtic’s game at St Mirren and also Aberdeen’s home clash with Hamilton tonight — as well as the Dons’ trip to Parkhead on Saturday.

Lennon was unaware Bolingoli had gone abroad — with The Scottish Sun Online breaking the news on Monday night.

Lennon blasted: “He blatantly disregarded my instructions and the club’s instructions.

“We’re appalled by the actions of the individual. We’re very angry about it and very apologetic to all of the Scottish clubs and our supporters.

“We’ve led the way with protocols and practices and we’ve been really let down by an individual. We are going to have to suffer the consequences.

Now we’ve had the message loud and clear from the government and the First Minister.

“Boli has his own motives for what he did and his own motives for why he kept it to himself.

“For me that speaks volumes, not just of him as a sports person, but of him as a person.

t is very, very underhand what he did.

“I am bitterly disappointed and the players are angry — but we’ll use it as a motivation going forward.”

Lennon has revealed Bolingoli has previously been warned about travelling abroad.

After Celtic’s pre-season camp in France last month the defender flew back to Scotland separately from the squad.

Lennon added: “He came back from Paris on a commercial flight.

“We gave him an extra night and he had to isolate for a couple of days and missed the Hibs pre-season game.

“But this is just inexcusable.

There are fears this latest controversy — just a week after eight Aberdeen players went out drinking — will impact on when fans are allowed back into stadiums.

Lennon added: “The First Minister was asked about that today and she said it is almost like a yellow card for football off the back of the incidents we have had this week.

“I don’t think she’d have any hesitation in shutting the game down again if something else was to happen.

“So while we have to accept our responsibilities we can only apologise to all the other clubs and all the other supporters and make sure something like this doesn’t happen again.”

Furious league bosses are set to hold crisis talks to rubber-stamp new rules that could see top-flight stars hit with community service over further breaches of coronavirus protocol.

Record Sport understands the hard-hitting regulations are set to be ratified during discussions with the SPFL board on Wednesday afternoon.

The stringent sanctions were promised yesterday as the league’s chief executive Neil Doncaster was forced to plead with the government not to pull the plug on two full rounds of top-flight fixtures in response to Boli Bolingoli ’s blatant disregard for Covid-19 protocol.

The disgraced Celtic full-back is fighting to save his Parkhead career after secretly flying to Spain without going into self isolation on his return.

Bolingoli’s actions sparked further outrage at Holyrood, after the crisis caused when eight Aberdeen players hit the town.

Celtic and Aberdeen are already facing disciplinary action for the breaches with First Minister Nicola Sturgeon admitting yesterday the game is one more incident from being shown “a red card”.

The rule changes will be presented to the board this morning and could be set in stone by this afternoon.

One source told us: “It’s important to recognise the sanctions they will discuss are absolutely unlimited. The idea of some form of community service has already been discussed.”

SFA president Rod Petrie said “Clubs and players are in no doubt there is no more margin for error”. And he added: “Players must heed the warning of the First Minister that this is a yellow-card moment.”

And Doncaster said: “We’ve only been able to restart matches thanks to the enormous efforts and sacrifices of thousands of people across the Scottish game.

“For anyone to put that in jeopardy in such a thoughtless and selfish manner is just beyond belief.”

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    King of Kings likes this.
  5. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

[​IMG]
    NotoriousGold MemberGold Member
    New
    NEIL LENNON launched a furious tirade at Boli Bolingoli for putting his team-mates at risk of Covid-19.

Raging Lenny went on the attack after the Celticdefender secretly sneaked off to Spain for a night last week.

He hit out: “It is one of the worst behaviours from an individual I have come across. I just can’t fathom it.

“He has put everyone associated with the club, playing staff, backroom staff, the players at Kilmarnock and their staff in jeopardy.”

Bolingoli has been fined by cops for breakingquarantine rules by continuing to train afterreturning from the trip to Malaga and playing as a sub in Sunday’s clash with Killie at Rugby Park.

He could now face the sack after Hoops bosses vowed to get tough with the 25-year-old.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has threatened to shut down Scottish football if there are any more breaches of the rules.

She has called off Celtic’s game at St Mirren and also Aberdeen’s home clash with Hamilton tonight — as well as the Dons’ trip to Parkhead onSaturday.

Lennon was unaware Bolingoli had gone abroad — with The Scottish Sun Online breaking the news on Monday night.

Lennon blasted: “He blatantly disregarded my instructions and the club’s instructions.

“We’re appalled by the actions of the individual.We’re very angry about it and very apologetic to all of the Scottish clubs and our supporters.

“We’ve led the way with protocols and practices and we’ve been really let down by an individual. We are going to have to suffer the consequences.

Now we’ve had the message loud and clear from the government and the First Minister.

“Boli has his own motives for what he did and his own motives for why he kept it to himself.

“For me that speaks volumes, not just of him as a sports person, but of him as a person.

t is very, very underhand what he did.

“I am bitterly disappointed and the players are angry — but we’ll use it as a motivation going forward.”

Lennon has revealed Bolingoli has previously been warned about travelling abroad.

After Celtic’s pre-season camp in France last month the defender flew back to Scotland separately from the squad.

Lennon added: “He came back from Paris on a commercial flight.

“We gave him an extra night and he had to isolate for a couple of days and missed the Hibs pre-season game.

“But this is just inexcusable.

There are fears this latest controversy — just a week after eight Aberdeen players went out drinking — will impact on when fans are allowed back into stadiums.

Lennon added: “The First Minister was asked about that today and she said it is almost like a yellow card for football off the back of the incidents we have had this week.

“I don’t think she’d have any hesitation in shutting the game down again if something else was to happen.

“So while we have to accept our responsibilities we can only apologise to all the other clubs and all the other supporters and make sure something like this doesn’t happen again

something more to this than we know. He was already warned not to do something like this by the look of that quote above.

6. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Think he’s getting contract termination personally. Maybe fined Massively as well

Noskeil likes this.
  7. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    PTT claiming one twitter that it’s the second time he’s * off apparently France also.

8. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

Sacked in the morning going by that

Spring Time likes this.
  9. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    He won’t be playing again based on those comments. He’s given us a massive job to do to get the season back on track.

cammy07 and Spring Time like this.
  10. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    A * * footballer that some * sanctioned spending two and a half million on.

I have waited my whole life to witness Celtic make history and shut the * up in this country and this useless * no mark has jeapordised it. We will be 8 points behind before we get to play again in the league and I have been banging on about not letting those * get ahead of us because if they get a good enough lead there will be a sudden outbreak and subsequent shut down will follow.

Of all the useless * to put history on the line! * thick *.

Everyone’s now taking shots at Celtic and rightly so. Conveniently forgetting about the biggest breach that has so far happened. We know the score in this * country, it’s a great pity that Bolinfuckingoli doesn’t.

chiefo and Garrymac1888 like this.
  11. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

I know, it mentions it there. It’s the fact he was warned before this about travelling abroad.

12. joemc

Why would they need them atm , and the situation we are in now would not have happened , yeh u wanna trust your players , but obviously not everyone can be .

13. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Says it in the article above.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

MickeyyMack likes this.
  14. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    He came.back on a commercial flight from Paris and had to isolate for hibs. Lennon says it in those articles

MickeyyMack and Spring Time like this.
  15. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    I think the issue with sacking him is the future issues it can cause. Say Edouard does the same, he'd be rightly branded an idiot by the support, fined by the club/police and suspended, but there's no chance we rip up his contract. I think we'll try and flog him off for as cheap as possible.

16. Bonobhoy

Family Emergency?

17. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Honestly think if they put harsh restrictions in place it could drive players morale to the ground in some cases, maybe even drive players out the club.

Something that is all one mans fault.

18. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

I don’t understand the commercial flight back from Paris comment there, what does he mean?

19. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    He flew back separately from the rest of.tje team

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.
  20. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Why?