1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Keano88, Jul 3, 2019.

Discuss Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    No.

Footballers to have breached lockdown guidelines
    • Everton striker Moise Kean is set to be disciplined by the club after being filmed at a house party.
    • Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish was pictured at the scene of a car crash, after going to "see a friend". He apologised and said he was "deeply embarrassed".
    • Tottenham's Serge Aurier and Moussa Sissoko apologised for training together despite the coronavirus restrictions.
    • Spurs manager Jose Mourinho "accepted his actions were not in line with protocol" after being pictured holding a one-on-one training session in a park with midfielder Tanguy Ndombele.
    • Arsenal spoke to all their players after Alexandre Lacazette, David Luiz, Nicolas Pepe and Granit Xhaka were pictured breaking social distancing guidelines.
    • Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount was pictured having a kickabout with West Ham's Declan Rice despite team-mate Callum Hudson-Odoi testing positive for coronavirus and Mount being told to self-isolate for 14 days

2. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Went to Edinburgh with the hun Bassey as well.

3. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

was that not before the season restarted ?

and i dont know about you but ive heard nothing about the english premership being shut down if 1 or 2 teams have player or players break curfew or do something silly like go out boozing and lets remember its in open not lockdowned boozers

sturgeon is in danger of making an * of herself and worse still could endanger scottish football and as a consequence our club

sounds melodramatic but she cant act all authoritarian in a liberal democracy

shame the clubs and players by all means and let peer pressure dictate to the players what is and isnt acceptable that will work

but this yellow card red card nonsense is over reach and dangerous

littlekennie and oh bhoy like this.
  4. GAA_Celtic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    No
    Let's face it, footballers aren't the smartest in the world but how hard is it to STAY AT HOME

connerm57 and Leone Naka Fan like this.
  5. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Im failing to see what Sturgeon has done wrong here, and the only person that’s made an * of themselves is Bolingoli.

What was she meant to do exactly? Say that irrespective of how many footballers disregard the rules, the season would continue as normal? Of course there’s a limit to how much footballers can get away with before the validity of the game itself in the midst of a pandemic is called into question. If you had these two incidents take place months apart I think it would be very different, but with them happening a week apart, at the very beginning of the season, it makes the whole game look bad.

The_Bhoy, connerm57, Dalbeth3 and 6 others like this.
  6. Rydo1888* Moderator Moderator Gold Member

more * money than sense mate !!!

7. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    * that...I'm goin off him.

8. RiquelmeCSC

The worst thing about Grealish was he was clearly drunk driving but that got brushed over completely.

richardm likes this.
  9. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Those were, mostly, if not all before the start of the season were they not? I was sure that there was talk of them having to train and stay together in order to make sure the "sporting bubble" was maintained properly. Must be wrong on that.

10. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

but they didnt happen a week apart the bolingoli went on monday right after the aberdeen game so basically a day or 2 between incidents
    i believe bolingoli left for spain before the hoohaa of the aberdeen case broke publically

11. DonnyCelt

Going by Lenny's comments in his presser today I'd be surprised if any action is taken with Bolingoli before he is aloud out of isolation next week.

12. BathBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Here we go again
    The bowler Joffra Archer went home between test matches and had to miss the second one

NomDePlum likes this.
  13. Onefootwonder

There was a few more than that we heard of. Tons we didn't. Four Watford players were disciplined for having a large party at Andre Gray's house.

It was the club's decision to leave them out of the next game and not at the request of the league.

StPauli1916 and MagicBallBhoy like this.
  14. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I doubt anyone could convince me that he didn't know what he was doing. I think some players find it tough to fit the jersey at Celtic and if he did this deliberately knowing the outcome I have absolutely no respect for him. Everyone knew the score and he did too. In my opinion it was a calculated act as he's been pretty poor for us and he must have known the writing was on the wall for his future at the club. He didn't try hard enough will likely get an easier time of it elsewhere.

Random Review likes this.
  15. oh bhoy

Trying to silver line this ,we may have some players signed before we play again

Spring Time and Breathnach67 like this.
  16. BathBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Here we go again
    To think he was a potential replacement for KT.
    What a stark contrast in both ability and attitude.

17. Onefootwonder

The other thing about the comparison to English football is they knew they only had a few weeks to grind the season out. There was a far stricter lockdown when they restarted on top of that.

There is more things reopening all the time and Scottish teams have a long season ahead of them.

There is going to be a lot more players caught out in the near future. Maybe not stupid enough to fly to Spain.

MagicBallBhoy likes this.
  18. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

im telling you sturgeon is probably totally ignorant of football she probably thinks scotlands setup isnt that much smaller than englands and that there are multimillionaires playing at every club in the scottish premier league

shes talking tough which is fine, maybe she feels she has to as the spfl and sfa are inept and havent any balls

as i said the ultimatums can gtf

you never get total compliance theres always a few that do something idiotic and they should be diciplined

19. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

What is "over reach and dangerous" is putting your teammates lives and their families/kids lives at risk, just so you can swan off to Spain for a night. Playing that down or attempting to play that down would be laughable if this wasn't so serious.

20. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member