1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

All Lives Matter Reading Tonight!!

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by cidermaster, Jun 20, 2020.

Discuss All Lives Matter Reading Tonight!! in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    So your saying UK and USA turned him into a terrorist ,,,, if so there should millions over here killing us

2. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Like @The_Bhoy said, saying that all lives matter is obvious. No matter the nation, race, gender, etc people matter.

But there are people out there who value Black Lives less than others. As I’ve seen said before, if there are two houses and one is on fire, you’re going to help the house on fire at that moment. Both houses matter. One needs the help.

I’m not calling you racist so you don’t have to tell me about all the pals you’ve got, but have a little empathy for the people that have to deal with things you’ll never have to deal with.

The_Bhoy likes this.
  3. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    You’re very rose tinted with your view on “these Islands” compared to the rest of the world mate.
    No ones rattled my cage, if that was the case I wouldn’t respond haha! Maybe I didn’t read the tongue in cheek in your comment and read it as just ignorant about the rest of the world instead, my bad

4. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I do actually get what you’re trying to say mate, and I can see where you’re coming from. Evil people live within both groups and every walk of life. Someone will always try twist something to suit their agenda. People can be twisting the BLM movement. And people can be twisting the “all lives matter” movement to silence valid points raised. Everyone should work together you’re right. Evil on both sides can push agendas to stop any improvement

cidermaster likes this.
  5. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!

Look i think the main thing is we both hate racists as do all on here we hope:60:

A Gold Member on here has in the last 15 minutes or so has sent me a Private Message telling me i am EDL Scum and a Racist,i wonder if he has the guts to go public on here and repeat it for i feel sick,totally sick inside that a fellow Celtic supporter let a lone any human could send a horrible twisted message like that:47:

6. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:

Cheers Cool Bhoy,i think i have really got a bit .ucked over the subject,i hate Racists with a passion,i think it is because i have seen myself racism at its very worst i lost the plot a bit.After all none of us know everything:60:

7. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    You are clearly racist Cider. Whether you have the intellect to appreciate that is another matter. I can't be bothered going through all of your posts over the last 24 hours so I am happy to let other folk read through them and form their own opinions.

8. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I don’t believe you’re racist, you just can’t get your point across well in words I don’t think. and some of the things you’re writing are working against what you’re trying to say haha! Those comments are uncalled for.

cidermaster likes this.
  9. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You are so so wrong,so from now on you avoid me on here and i will avoid you

10. AndyMac7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Here we go again
    To be honest, by omitting information that's quite important in the context of a terrorist attack, it's you that has the agenda. There's no point trying to act partisan if this is your response to information about an attack. I doubt you bothered with these details when talking about white cops and the like.

They determine whether it's a terrorist attack by assessing whether there were any ideological reasons for the attack being committed. The guy himself was on a watch list.

It's funny how such an innocuous statement reveals such hatred from certain factions. Every time the left spit the dummy out over "All Lives Matter," you're showing your hand. You cannot talk about 20,000 white girls being groomed by gangs and ignored by authorities because it damages the narrative of only black lives being in danger. You cannot talk about the fact that interracial attacks are far more likely to be black-on-white instead of white-on-black because it damages the narrative. You cannot talk about the fact that more white people are killed by the police each year because it damages the narrative.You cannot talk about the fact that more police officers are killed by black people than black people killed by police officers because it damages the narrative. You cannot talk about the fact that black police officers kill black people at the same rates as white police officers, as it suggests no racial bias in police killings and again, damages the narrative. You cannot proclaim "All Lives Matter" when a group of white people are attacked in a terrorist incident because it damages the narrative. The narrative is writ in sand.

Aidan O’Shea likes this.
  11. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

He's got a black friend though

12. Jeremie Frimpong

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

14. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    The Dark.

Marie and Jeremie Frimpong like this.
  15. AndyMac7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Here we go again
    Funnily enough, this happens on nearly every other forum I join.

16. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Absolutely tremendous young man! Bet there were some characters on follow follow eh? Any stories?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.