1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ayahuasca

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Farmer, Sep 5, 2016.

Discuss Ayahuasca in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. TimFloyd Gold Member

Aye young and dumb and not knowing that weed eaten in edible form is a different ball game.

Firing a quarter in to a cosmic yoghurt lol

Montero likes this.
  2. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Our neighbour who has suffered with depressions and anger issues for a long time went to Peru and did it, said he had a conversation with a beautiful female alien during one of the ceremonies:giggle1:. He was really ill one night but came back feeling the best he's felt in a long time.

3. TimFloyd Gold Member

The thing is people from all walks of life have consistent trips and see many of the same things, like you mentioned.

Why I like to think you are unlocking a door way in to another reality or a higher level of consciousness that are brains can't tune in to on a day to day basis.

Yes I'm wasted while writing this :giggle1:

4. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

I'm very intrigued but frightened at the same time. I mean I haven't even done mushrooms or acid or anything like that so I've not had much experience with hallucinations so this seems very advanced for me. But it sounds like an interesting experience, life changing even. So I'll add it to my bucket list.

5. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Ive eaten edibles a few times and loved it, smoked it a few times before that and didn't enjoy as it done * all for me, probably because I don't smoke and wasn't smoking it properly.

First time I had edibles with my mates was funny, we had two each, ate the first one and didn't feel anything for about 30 minutes, decided we'd eat our second one then and then about half an hour later it hit us all like a train. We were actually starting to doubt whether it was going to do anything. Naive.

There was about ten of us and the room was just a mixture of people talking complete jibberish, people rushing out to get sick in the toilet, people not being able to move and then a few who were just sitting there not saying a word.

Good times :56:

6. Farmer

Yeah I think Selva Madre is good. They care for you very well and on off days they take you up river and you can check out some animal sanctuaries and stuff. The accommodation is rustic but nice. I have nothing bad to say about the place except maybe for the fact that they were in over their head when American buddy lost his memory. But to be fair, I imagine a lot of shamans would have never seen anything like that and it's fair that they were scrambling a bit for an explanation.

And yeah man by the little I've heard from you I think ayahuasca could be very good for you. I say could because there are no guarantees with aya. But as long as you go in without any expectations and just trust in the process you're bound to have positive results. All you need is the courage to do it, and even coming from myself who had an absolute hellish experience, it's nothing to be afraid of.

7. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

His robotic narration is annoying as anything but this is quite an interesting documentary.

The_Bhoy likes this.
  8. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

DMT is defo on my bucket list before this years over with.

seamus1967 likes this.
  9. muffitO'tea

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    I remember watching a documentary about this a few years ago. Scared the life out of me but I do have a puke phobia :giggle1:
    (Seem to remember the host going through some fire ant ritual that was some rite of passage for young boys in the region too.)

Quite interesting though. It's mental what people do with themselves. Plus Peru is on the bucket list.

seamus1967 likes this.