1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Madeleine McCann

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by CrazyBhoy, Aug 12, 2007.

Discuss Madeleine McCann in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Maestro 08

Probably but I don't blame the parents for that. Every parent would use any influence or connections they had to find their child. I also think them being well off and middle class turned alot of the public against them. Old British class wars at play.

2. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony

Have you looked into how the money has been spent ?

3. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Very badly if the paedo down the road has been responsible all along.

4. nudge1086 Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke,Lubo,Petrov,lambo,Hooper,Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I personally don't think that's a reason why the public went against them, my daughter is 3 and me and my missus wouldn't dream about leaving her anywhere to go for dinner and drinks and I thought the exact same at the time being childless.

The parents gave off an arrogance about themselves (in my opinion) which wouldn't have helped them in the media circus that followed the incident

cidermaster and seanm like this.
  5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    He's definitely been mentioned before mate..

The Prof likes this.
  6. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Look at the 2007 efit @McGuire & @The Prof he is the guys double.

that efit was given within 3 hours of the wee soul disappeared

7. Maestro 08

No mate.

8. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony

The guy from the e-fit came forward. Said he has even kept the pyjamas his daughter had on that night.

9. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    More to do with all the private detectives that a lot has been wasted on. One of them didn't even set up till after being hired. The other was getting paid £5k a day, I think, and he was using it to go to have the time of his life. I'm not claiming they were in on it but that Clarence Mitchell seemed to do his best in helping fritter away all the donated money. That Brian Kennedy that tried to buy the huns at one stage was involved in it all as well.

Lot of shady character involved.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  10. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Didn’t know that

11. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Just another in the long list of things the British media probably never reported. Very selective.

12. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Like they have been with most of the covid19 stuff!

13. StevieBhoooy!

Has that not been explained long since?
    A lot being thrown into this guy being ‘’the one’ because he was in the area at the time....

We don’t get to know... but unfortunately for anyone living in a remotely populated area... you won’t be far from a few perverts, convicted or not.

The British media love to keep a good yarn going and the McCann case is the perfect long runner for them. If they can keep the ‘intrigue’ piqued by using censorship by omission... then they will.

I actually think it’s time to stop investigating this. If I had the remotest personal connections to it I’d still want it ended. If no progress has been made after 13 years then anything that might surface from now will do so anyway... not because the latest theory has any more credibility than any other in the last decade.

Whatever it was that happened... one or both of those parents knows more than they’ve admitted to.

14. john2061

Think this is another dead end and don't want to say what I really think incase I upset some people .
    All I say alot of money has been spent on this case and should be question people closer to home .

Peej likes this.
  15. ynwa1987

calling them irresponsible parents isn’t the bit that anyone is taking exception to. Accusing them of murdering their own infant child is what they will need to be apologising for.

There were people accusing them of selling their own child to a underground pedo * ring FFS

Sydneysider likes this.
  16. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    It's the fact they aren't being questioned or allowed the Portuguese to do so that is the concern here.

Even if they are completely innocent (personally don't think so, but you'd still want the parents to be innocent), there is so much evidence/questions and dubious reports that they really should be officially classed as suspects.

May sound harsh, but any other sort of case and they would have been fully interrogated.
    They seem to have been snapped out of the Portuguese custody/law as quick as they could and never allowed to be "handed" back over for investigations.

Sent from my Nokia 6.2 using Tapatalk

17. john2061

Yes think the parents have powerfull friends in the UK .
    There are still many questions they still need to be asked as they didn't answer alot when the police interviewed them .
    Why did the dogs react in the flat they were staying and also the clothes they had laying about and also the cuddlycat and the rental car they drove weeks later .

Peej likes this.
  18. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Exactly.
    I get that these dogs can't be used as evidence, however two separate dogs reacted positive to their tests in multiple places, it demands further investigation and questioning.

One false alarm is fine, that can be dismissed in a court. But there was 4+ events the dogs reacted to, twice.

It could be completely innocent in some way as well, but it needs further investigation as well.

Sent from my Nokia 6.2 using Tapatalk

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  19. john2061

When Gerry was getting interviewed and asked about the findings the dogs found he sneered and said you need to ask the dogs .
    For the abduction theory to work you need to have all the doors unlocked and what parent would leave the flat unlocked in a foreign country with the kids inside and only 30 yards away was a evening crèche .
    It just doesn't add up and they should have been done for leaving children alone in a flat .

Peej likes this.
  20. murphy88

Murdering her I definitely don't think happened. An accident that killed her and them covering is still the most likely in my opinion. This German guy will take the fall for it I think though. A lowlife scumbag that nobody cares one iota about, and rightly so. I'm still not convinced it is this guy, his DNA would have been all over the apartment, and they will have his DNA on record. The McCann's should be receiving no apology regardless, at the end of the day, they are an absolute disgrace, their actions show this.

ticketyboo0 likes this.