1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    I’m neither flush nor skint so won’t be taking it. Problem I have is this wee voice in my head saying ‘what would the big share holders do’. Think we all know that answer.
    So it’s either leave with the club or take it and donate it all to the Celtic foundation.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  2. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Aye, I get what you're saying.

What they could have done for those willing to keep the money in the club is have a share issue, which would give fans a greater stake and say in the PLC and mean that we weren't down any money.

Doubtful that the big players would want that as it would dilute the value of their own shareholding.

3. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    I'm part of a group with plans to take the refund offered and all have agreed to use the refunds to buy match tickets or buy Club Merchandise for people who are either unemployed, or maybe would like to take their kids along to a game or two.

4. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    If anyone wants to be part of the refund group mentioned above PM me please.

5. Jacob knows Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Trying to renew online. *!!! Get to the my celtic account on e ticketing. What is the steps you have to take? Just can't get anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated

6. Jacob knows Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Supposed to have an option in the notifications part to 'renew now'. I have nothing. Really,really frustrating

7. Kiwibhoy27

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just Can't Get Enough
    login then a 3rd of the way down says renew your seat hit that?

8. Jacob knows Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    I got it mate. I had to create a new account and reactivate my client reference number. As soon as I done that it was straightforward. It came up straight away I had 1 new notification. Renew ticket. Just waiting on confirmation of acceptance or not. Got knocked back last season. New finance company. Never a problem with zebra.

9. Jacob knows Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Approved. Fantastic.

10. TheHappyLoss

Happy to leave the money for this season's season ticket with the club, but have renewed mine and my daughters for next season. Not sure if i would be so keen to not want a refund for next season if it got to November and we still weren't getting into the stadium.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  11. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Aye, it was always very black and white with them.

12. HectorTheTaxman Formerly The Spider

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    If you want to claim a refund but don't have access to a printer you can email them to request that they post you a form. Address is refundenquiries@celticfc.co.uk

13. TheHappyLoss

As I've said I don't want the money back but I think the club have made it a bit difficult for those that do.

14. WeeBhoy7

Am I right in saying ST prices have also increased? Mines is up £30 from last year

15. HectorTheTaxman Formerly The Spider

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Yeah mine is up about £20

16. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Quick question, on the paper renewal forms they sent out there was a box to tick to sign up for aways, how do you do that now when renewing online?

Do you need to email the Ticket Office with your details?

17. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    If no option online best email TO and ask that you be put on the list. Thought the aways was automatic but if just starting to take for aways you will receive very few offers, simply due to high demand. Only way to get up the ladder is to take for every away offered and take any offered on a first come first served basis. The minute you don't take you'll drop further down the priority list.

If wanting aways for cup semi and finals the only way to have a chance as an individual is to be on the HCTS.

Seán Mac D likes this.
  18. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Cheers Alec. On the HCTS already but not on the away list. I'll ping them an email.

19. Lochy1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Has anyone on here relocated thier ST successfully and be able to explain the process? If your offered a new seat and its more expensive did you just pay the difference to Celtic straight away or do they give u a bit of time to come up with difference, and did they allow that even if you had paid your ST via finance? :43:

Hoping to get my seat moved sent the form away a couple of years back, although i’m doubtful they will do relocations this year with the current situation would still like to know what to expect in the off chance they do and offer me a new seat.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  20. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Relocations won't open until after the renewal deadline has passed. That is currently due to end on June 29th. After that you need to apply for relocation. If any are available you then get an offer and a set time to decide to take it or not. Few days if memory serves me correct. If the new seat is more expensive I'm not sure if you'd be asked to pay the difference upfront or if it gets added to your finance agreement.

I'd suggest once the relocations window opens you e-mail the TO and ask what the procedure would be.