1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendan Fraudgers!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 20, 2016.

Discuss Brendan Fraudgers! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Died other week mate
    RIP:rip_1::shamrock:

scuzzy likes this.
  2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
  3. StevieBhoooy!

Scummy lying snakey * !

I hope his club goes under and all his investments go * up as well!

A shovel of horse manure to represent him at the TIAR flag day celebrations.

4. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    My bad but for a split second there I thought!! Well you know!!:84:

scuzzy and Spring Time like this.
  5. Markybhoy

Don't see any issue with what he said. It is consistent with what he has said all along. Celtic were his boyhood team but he felt he had taken things as far as he could and wanted to move back to a higher level of football. Never nice to hear but it's understandable and he isn't the first person to leave Celtic for those reasons. Although I was unhappy with the timing of his departure I wish him all the best. He did some really good things in his time here and I will always be grateful to him for that.

Spring Time likes this.
  6. honda Gold Member Gold Member

He is the first person to leave Celtic 8 games to go in a league while only just ahead and a huge pivotal game that needed won a couple days away. Dont forget he also tried to take EVERY back room staff member. He would have had us loose the league if it wasnt for the loyal ones who stayed and Lennon stepping up.

He could have waited 8 games for his new challenge. * dirty snake *.

Why youd wish a * well for trying to sabotage us to such an extent and at such a pivotal point is beyond me.

7. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    This is the problem, we were playing on Wednesday, he * off on Monday and as you point out he tried to destroy our backroom staff. He wouldn't of given a * if we had lost the league and Cup because Leicester gave him more money. If Lennon hadn't been available I actually think we could have been in trouble.

The_Bhoy, Gyp Rosetti and Bonobhoy like this.
  8. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    For a guy who likes to pretend he is of great moral and integrity etc, he * * all over the club he claims to love.

8 * games to go, could easily have told Leicester he will join in the summer. Could easily have told the fans this was his choice and seen out the remaining games and go down as a cult icon.
    He could have left saying "I wish to try again in England, having done all domestically with Celtic I find I'm unable under the restraints to be able to do more in Europe" and left with pride, dignity and the blessing of the club he claims to adore. (Albeit we all know he was a stuborn * in Europe, we would still have been okay with this).

But no, he claimed Leicester would not wait, so he sold his soul to the epl and to a club that would seemingly show as little respect and integrity as he claims to have himself.

He is a snake *.

I don't care what anyone says, there is no defending how he done it.
    Attempting to clear us out of backroom staff and even coming back again to try and poach our players...to * Leicester!

* off Brendan, genuinely never want to see him back at Celtic Park (any funerals of people he personally knew aside).

Players and managers leave the club all the time, some sooner than they should. But on the whole they do it openly. Not like this snake *. Not fit to walk through the front doors ever again.

Sent from my Nokia 6.2 using Tapatalk

The_Bhoy, Lennon1888, kristof and 3 others like this.
  9. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    As I've said countless times he had been acting the * since January 2018 when he was trying to punt Dembele. Brighton a bigger club ffs. He then took the huff cos he wasnt considered for Arsenal. Wanted to go to China and take Dembele with him. I think the board gave him a wage rise cos of this and he kicked off again because he wasnt getting his CL bonus cos he * qualification.Then tried to talk KT into going to Everton ( I'm convinced it's due to this rat * that KT was so keen to go last summer) . Then the Boyata shambles when he threatened to walk if he was sold . Then there was the Dembele shambles.

He was starting to cause more harm than good. Good riddance to the *

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  10. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    All this * about us being his boyhood team dosen't wash, the guy is a total *, all the good work he did was undone when he walked out on us, desperate for the first job offer from the EPL he couldn't wait to get away.

I'll look back on his era with great fondness, not for him but for the team and their achievements on the park.

11. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

12. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    This * not deid yet?

seamus1967 likes this.
  13. celtic warrior

Spot on.

He could have left for arguably any epl team at the end of the season and we'd by an large have wished him well for a giving us an unprecedented level of domestic success.

The fact he jumped ship like he did without a moments hesitation, the way he has talked about since, determined that was a lie.

*insert Maury Povich meme*

Rydo1888*, Peej and The Prof like this.
  14. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Could not agree more. The invincible season especially will always be such a special memory but the way he stabbed us in the back that rat can take a long walk off a short pier as far as I am concerned.

Whoflungdung and The Prof like this.
  15. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

WHEN the news of Celtic’s confirmation as Scottish champions for the ninth consecutive season came through, Brendan Rodgers was on the training pitch at Leicester City working within the current English Premier League regulations regarding players’ training sessions.

The Irishman was delighted by the announcement and the ongoing success of the club, having part his part in this incredible run of league success the club is enjoying. And he paid tribute to his fellow countryman and successor as Celtic manager for delivering the latest title success to Paradise.

“I’m absolutely delighted for Neil,” said Brendan Rodgers in an interview with the official Celtic website. “He’s done absolutely first-class since he’s gone back in. He knew what he was coming in to but has still be able to add his own bit to it.

“Then, when the pressure was on this season after the Christmas period, the team have really put their foot to the floor, changed the structure of the team and you can just see the confidence they were playing with right up until the break.

“The consistency of the team has been absolutely brilliant and Neil Lennon has stayed calm and focused, even after the defeat to Rangers over the Christmas period.

“They went away and did the work in Dubai, came back and hit an incredible run of form and just continued with the consistency, so I’m delighted for Neil, the staff and, of course, the players.

“Celtic have been terrific, especially since the turn of the year. They’ve been the best team, consistently, and all the players, staff and people at the club have got their reward.”

Brendan Rodgers took over as Celtic manager in May 2016, with the club having already chalked up five league titles in a row. The subsequent spell in charge saw a sustained period of absolute domestic dominance for the Hoops, with the Invincible Treble followed by the Double Treble, while the team was on course for a Treble Treble when he left for Leicester City in February last year.

One Irishman replaced another as Neil Lennon took over and duly steered the team to that success, and has continued this season with another League Cup triumph and now the Premiership title.

And for Brendan Rodgers, being part of the momentous nine-in-a-row success – the second time in Celtic’s history that this has been achieved – is something that he continues to appreciate.

“It’s just a privilege,” he said. “Of course, circumstances changed for me during my time there, but I was involved in some unforgettable experiences and memories at Celtic, and to be part of this experience now, I’m very proud and privileged to have done so.

“I look back to the time when I came in. Ronny had just left, there was a bit concern about Rangers coming back into the league, and they had beaten Celtic in the Scottish Cup. But I felt from the moment we came together as a club, we were then able to then really push forward and lift a standard of mentality and play that saw us go on and succeed, and hopefully that can continue.

“So to be a part of that process of the nine is obviously a huge honour for me, and I’m pretty sure that Neil will go on and finish the job that he started back then.

“It’s what Celtic is about – it’s about winning, but it’s also about winning in a certain style. The players have got real momentum now and they’re not going to let it go easy now.

“There’s a core group of players there who’ve been through it and they’re serial winners – guys like Scott and Callum and James. They have all been through it and now the real core of that are winners, they now what it takes, they deal with the pressure and let’s hope it can continue for many more years.”

Both Scott Brown and James Forrest have played their part in every one of the nine-in-a-row triumphs, and having worked with both players, Brendan Rodgers is well aware of the qualities they bring to the squad.

“Scott’s consistency and the level of his game has just been absolutely first-class over these last number of years,” he said. “As a captain, he is just selfless. He is what you would want from a captain – he’s up for every single game he plays.

“What I love about Scott is that he plays every game like it’s the first time anyone’s watching him. It doesn’t matter if it’s away at the Nou Camp or up at Ross County, he’s up for every single game.

“So he’s a phenomenal player and also a huge part of the glue that pulls everything together within the players. He’s selfless. He looks after them and he looks after the club.”

“Then you get Jamesy. When I first went in there, he was thinking of leaving but very quickly we worked together over the course of the pre-season, and we just needed to add goals to his game and get his fitness levels up.

“In my time there, and from then on, with his consistency, his goals, his assists, and his experience, he’s been absolutely brilliant, and he is one of the nicest guys you’ll ever come across.”

16. TheHappyLoss

You know what Brendan shut the * up about our club. You were here but seems you were never really part of it.

Rydo1888* and Bonobhoy like this.
  17. James Gold Member Gold Member

That reminds me of the time the horn went at toryglen to bring 7s to a close as I walked back to the car I seen a figure in the distance it was Brendan Rodgers. I said Brendan what you doing here ? I've just come up to congratulate Celtic on 9 in a row. Brendan I replied * off

TheHappyLoss likes this.
  18. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
  19. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

* you ya rat *.

20. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member