1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Celtic 9 in a row Champions

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, May 18, 2020.

Discuss Celtic 9 in a row Champions in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I’m surprised he took time out from running the world to write it tbh. :84:

2. noise

Yaaaas! Hail Hail!

Marie and bagforlife like this.
  3. GAA_Celtic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    No
    Should do a video collage of everyone celebrating 9 in a row at home and turn it into one video masterpiece

Boruc17 likes this.
  4. Bernie Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky, Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song ... There can be only one !
    Now then. That statement from big Pete.

That's what you call class and dignity.

2nd 9iar in my life. Its my 60th on Thursday and I was hoping they would hold off till then to call it but, I'll settle for today and celebrate.

Scotia and bagforlife like this.
  5. RiquelmeCSC

We deserve this. I don’t care what those mutants across the city say.
    They had years of winning titles they shouldn’t have won using money they shouldn’t have had.
    You couldn’t give them a red neck with a blow torch for them to even say this title should have an asterisk next to it. That is the sound of bitter huns with nothing else to say. This was the best chance they ever had to winning the league and they still couldn’t do it.
    Love my hoops! Can’t wait till they are back in action. Can’t wait till this Covid * of over and we can celebrate properly!

bagforlife, Scotia and bobs1974 like this.
  6. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Incredible goals for a winger Forrest, player of the year last year, before Rodgers came in could see why some people gave him a tough time as he was frustrating but last 4 seasons hes been immense yet some people still give him a hard time

7. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
  8. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    Had one of my hun pals asking how it isn't tainted. Funny.
    He did admit their 9 was shoddy as well...but we didnt win it on the park

Still...very very funny.

seamus1967 likes this.
  9. Rydo1888* Moderator Moderator Gold Member

10. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Haha cheers.

11. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Amazing achievement :shamrock:

Marie and bagforlife like this.
  12. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Brilliant statement from the club. Next season will hopefully see the return of the fans and we will make noise continuously from a ball is first kicked to the last whistle of the final game. Let’s get it up these * and make them aware of our dominance at every opportunity. Two 9 in a Rows is massive and now we march on for ten. Hail hail troops and well done to our Bhoys in hoops.

[​IMG]

Marie, seamus1967, Rydo1888* and 5 others like this.
  13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

14. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

It is with great pleasure that I am writing to you to thank you for all you have done in bringing home 9 in a row!

Thank you for everything.

The passion, commitment and energy you bring to Celtic always gives us strength and it is these qualities which have been crucial in once again allowing us to deliver when it mattered. You are the best around and once again you, along with my players, my backroom team, indeed everyone at the club… have been the difference.

Together we have shown that we are a powerful force and once again the best team in the country.

It has also been an honour to work with such a special group of players, a squad crammed with talent, spirit, strength and resilience. I love these players - players who do their talking on the pitch and pride themselves in their professionalism. Led by a captain of the highest quality, these players are relentless in achieving their objectives – and they do it all for you, our great supporters.

As manager of this great club it has been an honour to deliver your 9th successive title win. I could not have done this without John Kennedy and Damien Duff and thank both of them for their support.

I returned to Celtic to win. In the tradition of our club I wanted to bring you positive, exciting football, to give you goals, an attacking, dynamic style of play which produced results. As a group we like to think we achieved that already and in this season in particular.

We would have loved to play out the season in front of you, it is what we all wanted. We were desperate to continue the blistering form we were in when the season was suspended. However, do not in any way let this detract from our achievement. While many will seek to challenge us, the title is ours and we deserve it. We are indeed champions for a reason.

Scottish football, like society in general has gone through a tough time in recent months. We have stayed strong as a club, remaining focused, acting professionally and with thought at all times for others.

Of course, life has become very different and while we congratulate each other as supporters and celebrate our achievement, we can’t help but think of those people who continue to experience difficulty.

Many of you will have had families directly affected by this crisis, many of you will be key workers, striving on a daily basis to keep us safe and many of you will have experienced challenges around employment and family life.

So as everyone at the Club rightly celebrates our achievement, we also pay tribute to you all and remember the difficulties which so many people continue to face.

Thank you once again for all your brilliant support.

You will forever be part of 9 in a row.

Love and best wishes to you and your family

Neil Lennon
    Football Manager

15. noise

16. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    The way it’s annoyed they zombie mutant orcs is more than satisfying to me

17. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Statements galore, * love it.

Marie and Rydo1888* like this.
  18. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    How privileged we are to witness this in our lifetime, success should never be taken for granted and always treasured.

A wee shout out to those who are no longer with us to enjoy this moment, former Celtic greats and family and friends. :shamrock:

19. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

It's not how I would have liked to have won it. No celebrating on the pitch, no open top bus. No parade around the stadium. This is what has seemed to have been missed by the media that we are the ones losing out here. But make no mistake, our players, coaches and supporters deserve this. We did the hard work with the games that have been played. No Hun or media pundit can take that away from us. WE ARE 9 I.A.R CHAMPIONS AGAIN. Enjoy your day fellow Tims no matter where you are around the world. Stay Safe, Hail Hail

20. rickyroma25

It's an outstanding achievement. No matter how much they try and downplay it.

I honestly cannot * wait for next season.

Marie, seamus1967, TonyTim and 2 others like this.