1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Scott Sinclair!

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by TicFan88, Aug 6, 2016.

Discuss Scott Sinclair! in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    When it was clear we shouldn’t have.

We were trying to force him out by playing * like Morgan and Hayes ahead of him when he’s miles ahead of them.

We triggered his option simply to try and make a quick buck in the summer and it backfired.

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

3. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    He was brilliant during that season

4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

5. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    His stats were just fantastic. Could be frustrating in games but I thought he deserved more of a chance in his last season still.

Peej, AwesomeCaz and eire4 like this.
  6. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    His first season was his best but he kept banging in the goals and played such a crucial part overall in the whole treble treble. Will always be a big fan of his and so thankful for all he did for us.

Peej likes this.
  7. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Same as Commons for me. A little unceremoniously shown the door after achieving a * of a lot, and more than paying back their transfer fees

bkk bhoy and dbhoy72 like this.
  8. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Sinclair won’t become a soup taking sky hun sympathiser though!

Peej, Gyp Rosetti and celtic warrior like this.
  9. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Sinclair was superb for us and received so much unwarranted abuse it’s frightening. Was nowhere near as bad towards the end as some would have you believe but he was a big wage we wanted off the bill.

10. celtic warrior

Wonderful signing and well worth every single penny. Was crucial to the invincible treble treble.

Also thought later into his time here he really started to develop a decent cover game for defence, the way he started to track back.

Just like izzy, I'd have him back in any capacity no bother.

Rydo1888* and Whoflungdung like this.
  11. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    I highly doubt Commons or Sinclair, two Englishmen with zero prior connection to Celtic or rangers, would take any soup or other liquid for money. Some people take any criticism way too intensely. Why anyone listens to or cares about pundits/commentators is beyond me anyway.

Kris scored numerous goals and assists against the scum, as did Scott, that’s all that matters.

If Larsson went on telly and criticised a bad Celtic performance some * would call him a soup taker, honestly.

12. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Read Commons comments today soup taking *!

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  13. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Sorry your wrong. Commons is a bitter we hun sniffing * now. He constantly talks about what rangers need to do not what celtic are doing great. Constantly. Iv not watched 1 game where he hasn't angered me with the pish he spouts.

Imo he was treated unfairly but Rodgers was a dirty snakey * aswel so what do you expect. He was my favourite player but hes became a bitter blue sniffing we soup taking *.

14. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    You can see he is bitter, read interviews he feels he was treated like dog *. I mean he wasn't treated well but he holds a grudge. I think I could take it if he didn't have a punditry level of Michael Owen

15. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Why are you letting him get to you lol. Once someone leaves Celtic his life is basically irrelevant to me. I couldn’t give a * if Henke, Dalglish, McStay, Van Dijk Lennon and O’Neil all had a souptaking party singing Tina Turner and playing flutes. What someone does while under contract at Celtic is of 100% importance, and little else before or after should matter.

16. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Nah your wrong and I am not wasting my time telling you why but you are and 99+% of this forum will agree!

17. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Think your right there. Think he really appreciates the time and success he had with us. Don't see him becoming one of us like say Chris Sutton but certainly no soup taker as you say.

18. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    I’m wrong on nada. If you choose to let your blood pressure rise due to the thoughts of a British footballer, most of whom are bordering on illiterate that’s up to you. Their opinions are utterly irrelevant to me. Sutton has ‘slagged’ Celtic numerous times yet he’s lauded as a pundit. Lennon (in)famously took the * out of the GB and their footballer-esque level of spelling, bashing the support surely makes Lenny a souptaker using this logic no?

I take it you’d have been one of those raging at us hiring Stein cos of his rangers background :87::87:

19. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Commons is a * rat, he had his Mrs travelling on supporters buses to garner support for a new contract. He’s now a * embarrassment, he would swallow Boyd’s full load.

20. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Again sutton criticised celtic plenty times, and also praised them. This mongo only talks about how good sevco are doing, what sevco need to do. No comments about how celtic can improve, only comments about how the other teams easily beating them. Fully one sided commentary and hes the "Celtic " half of the commentary who only agrees with the other.

Am I angry? No. Is he a soup taking blue * sniffing *? Yes.

Would I pump his wife? Yes.