1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

All Hail our Glorious leader.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by BathBhoy, Apr 16, 2020.

Discuss All Hail our Glorious leader. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BathBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Here we go again
    Kim Il Johnson has defeated the decadent Western Corona virus, without any medical help. It has been reported that Kim Il Johnson was put into an ICU room, however the western propagandists admitt our glorious leader was never placed on a ventilator , so it's not possible that Kim Il Johnson was in an ICU room

Our glorious leader beat this virus with no help from anybody else, espeacialy all those doctor and nurse western lackeys who are always crying, that they don't have enough cloths to wear. This is no time to complain about gowns and masks. Our glorious leader Kim Il Johnson, despite having the fashion sense of a colour blind peacock, managed to defeat Corona

However our glorious leader Kim Il Johnson accepts that not everyone is as strong as he is . Therefor Kim Il Johnson has decreed that instead of giving people masks and gowns etc., they will be given a badge, this badge will remind us of our glorious leader Kim Il Johnson, as it will contain just one four letter word begining with C....

Our Glorious leader Kim Il Johnson has sperm so strong that he was able to father many children, both inside and outside of marraige. (oops I think that bit actualy happened)

When Kim Il Johnson got out of the ICU that he was never in, he won the boat race,and the grand national , and helped Celtic to win their 9th consecutive title, saying "Tell all the Huns you know, we're going to do ten in a row.

Celtic Frost likes this.
  2. Celtic Frost God of Hellfire Gold Member

:56::56:

3. Celtic Frost God of Hellfire Gold Member

All hail our leader!!:notworthy

4. pop47

You been hanging out with Cidermaster.

5. jj81

Told you I don't like a fuss , a PM woulda sufficed , but as that's too late I'll accept all hails.

6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Hope he dies.

7. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    He definitely will.

8. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

I meant Bathbhoy no Kim.

:fear:

9. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    Robbed from jokes

Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, Pope Francis and a ten-year-old schoolboy are on a plane, that is going down. There are only four parachutes.

Boris declares, "I'm the smartest person in the U.K the country needs me." He grabs one and jumps.

Trump declares, "I’m the leader of the free world”,as he grabs one and jumps.

The Pope declares, "More than a billion Catholics needs me," as he grabs one and jumps.

Merkel looks at the boy and says, "You take the last one, you have a whole life ahead of you."

The boys replies, "It's OK, there's two parachutes left, the smartest man in the U.K. took my backpack."

10. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    The doc's obviously did have point when they said self isolation would become a concern ..