1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cross Platform] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Bunk Moreland, May 30, 2019.

Discuss Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. TimFloyd Gold Member

Getting on my * this game now with the * hit detection.

A couple of times now shooting someone first on the upper body with a M4A1 and on their kill cam them spraying my legs with a SMG and me dying :39:

Also now another 11gb update

2. Graeme1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Anyone played Warzone? I think it’s class, * hard though, only got to the top 10 twice.

The other game mode is pretty good as well, Plunder

3. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Just bought it yesterday, played a few games online and im * not played cod in years, but even though im a level 7 every match iv been put with people literally 70 levels better at a minimum, whats that all about im getting cunted by players who've played it for months, yet to see anyone 25 or lower.

4. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Absolutely love it tbh. Highest iv got is 4th. The game gets better the further you get. I love the 1on1 system to get back in the game. All depends if you have a good team or end up with a we * who just * off and does his own thing. No matter where you land it's got people. Always seem to be fighting and hearing gin fire. Somehow a big map is jam packed action all the way.

Graeme1888 likes this.
  5. Graeme1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Aye I love how it’s basically non stop action the whole way, the side missions to kill other players and do other objectives for money is a nice concept as well

6. Bunk Moreland

Thats not hit detection mate it's something called lag compensation that causes * like that. It happens a lot if you have a low ping and the other person's is high. The server basically over compensates for their * connection.

7. Heb Celt

Definitely easier to win a game of Plunder,won a few so far.Just chase after the top team and rob them.money drops can be quite hectic with 3-4 teams fighting for the drop,good fun though.

8. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Still no won a game. * me off :56: iv won hundreds on pubg, blackout, apex. Just cant get a win on this.

9. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Have won 4 now altogether, got 17 kills to win a game last night, tbh people just seemed to be walking into my bullets :56:

Doubt I’ll get that many kills in a game again.

10. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Played 40 so far, yet to win. Been top 10 nineteen times though. It's coming.

11. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    Waiting on it being delivered, I thought I'd fire up the xbox and get a few games during this lock down new cod being one, hopk g it will be here this week
    StonedG4mer if you want a game once its here

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

12. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Just downloaded this. 98gb download on really slow broadband. Still can’t play it ffs. I see there are 2 campaign packs and a multiplayer pack and specials ops pack. l still do install.

If I’m playing only online can I just download the multiplayer pack and that’s me go good to go?

@Heb Celt @TimFloyd @Deebo @bhoy_wonder

13. TimFloyd Gold Member

Nah I'm sure you need to wait till it's all downloaded before resuming anything

Could be wrong though and I wasted a day for nothing lol

14. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Cheers mate. The other downloads are not to big will try multiplayer first and see what happens. Broadband where I am the now is awful. About a hour to download one gb. Had cod on for days installing :56:

15. Heb Celt

I started downloading it and it said 11 hours so reset router then only took an hour.Pretty sure you have to download all content before starting game.Not tried it yet,any upgrades on Warzone?

16. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Loving this game. Even bought both battle passes :56: got myself 6 wins now because I'm a beast.

Highest kills is 12 in one game.

I hid in a bathroom and folk kept running up the stairs where I left a blue box :56: :56: :56:

Properly non campy is 8 kills :56:

17. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

aye mate tried it all. No fibre broadband here get 2.5mbps max :56:

once all the games installed it said there’s a a 13gb update not sure what it’s for. Think my mate said theres new maps and something about season 3 whatever that means :56: haven’t played cod for years so a bit behind lol.

18. Heb Celt

Camping *:56:Joking,do the same myself,best place is the helicopter drop off with a sniper and let your mates pick up cash in Blood Money.

19. Heb Celt

Oft that’s slow,everyone at home on internet not helping either.Youll probably like warzone once it finally downloads.

20. Bonobhoy

Tips to win in the last 10,that helped me. Won a few now.

At least have enough money for a UAV and a Revive.

Have a self loadout,Running a Shield and a machine gun can help a lot in the last few,especially the shield,they panic more knowing they cant shoot you outright.

A Hearbeat Sensor is a necessity for me in the last 10.

Perks,Tracker and Ghost for me.

Noob things you can do to win.......if the last couple of zones are on a decent flat area,get in a truck and circle,trying to run them over,getting in a chopper and staying as high as possible before jumping out onto a roof in the last circle helps as well.

If in gulag,quicky paint as many players yellow as you can....they show up/stand out better in the gulag zone to kill,going prone in gulag is scummy thing to do,but you usually get the kill quicker.

Few start up tips,dont hold back,not like PUBG....just quickly hunt them down and kill,use a UAV as quick as you can in opening zones as there are far to many players,quick money at the start is the key.

Hiding and going prone doesnt work in this game as much as others,because of UAV/Sensors/Infared etc etc......you never really are silent to the enemy......go balls deep and chase them from the start.