1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

GAME OFF! The Dirty Filthy Scum Bastards v Celtic Sunday March 15Th Sky Sports Football

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Mar 7, 2020.

Discuss GAME OFF! The Dirty Filthy Scum Bastards v Celtic Sunday March 15Th Sky Sports Football in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

* up. The only shame is that known hun refs are allowed to be part of games like this.

Have you ever been to Scotland? Serious question as it’s really hard to understand how * up this place really is without having first hand experience.

Tommy25, KRS-1888, PaulM1888 and 5 others like this.
  2. Venomspawn82

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo
    No, I haven't. But you're right, I don't * understand how there is an operation "stop the 10" and operation "allow tarriers have 10" at the same time. It's absolutely embarrassing from us considering we are winning everything. Every team gets wrong calls against them...not only us or them.

3. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't remember Ntcham bossing a game against them though I do remember him completely disappearing in a couple. Penalties for me don't count the same - most half-decent players should score them.

4. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Do you know the history of the country? How the football got into the sectarian mess it is today?

It’s a fascinating read, there’s a reason that the likes of Farry were holding back player registrations, why referees have been caught out lying to us, why the head of refereeing (who’s son is now a ref) got the sack due to being bigoted towards people who are majorly make up our fanbase.

This is all since the mid 90’s, never mind delving further back.

We’re starting to clear it up though, that’s why the Huns are in uproar. We’re clearing out the mess in the SFA, started with John Reid when he was chairman.

Tommy25, The Prof, KRS-1888 and 12 others like this.
  5. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Dunno, Larsson had a problem with penalties and I thought he was ok. Messi’s not the best at them either.

Did you not think in those two games I mentioned he did? The 1-0 at Parkhead especially is one of the best performances I can remember against them.

6. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

The huns know fine well the establishment is biased towards them, like most Scottish “institutions” it’s an orange filled hole. They only talk pish because they have a victim complex about every single thing that happens to them. The evidence is there for all to see.

7. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I don't remember after those games thinking he'd stood out more than anyone else. Maybe I don't have a very good memory.

Liam Scales likes this.
  8. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Lol..

9. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    How can @Whoflungdung like the first post and then the 2 below....complete opposites having an exchange with each other..

Bizzare :97:

Peej and Whoflungdung like this.
  10. oh bhoy

I wonder if a referee was pictured drinking in a Celtic bar would ever be allowed to take charge of Celtic v sevco again

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    scuzzy, Tommy25, KRS-1888 and 3 others like this.
  11. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Naw it doesn't

One set has a stack of evidence so overwhelming that only the ignorant or biased could ignore. Farry-gate, Gordon Smith having knowledge of EBTs while an SFA Chief Exec and not reporting, Ogilvie having knowledge of EBTs while an SFA employee and not reporting, Ogilvie receiving an EBT while an SFA employee, Dallas emails, Dallas son fast-tracked, Resolution 12, Beaton posing in a hun slophouse on the night that he failed to give 3 clear red card offences against Morelos.

The other is just pig-sick that they can't win on the park. All they can cling onto is Collum used to teach in a Catholic school and Clancy is a bit of a * name

Commenting on a topic that you have little knowledge of is embarrassing

See point 2.

We should never be afraid to call out legitimate grievances from an organisation that has shown time and time again that it will treat us unfairly.

12. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

not buying that. We have had many a massive game this season and came through them
    unscathed. Just cause Copenhagen beat us should have no reason to give them confidence.

13. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:

Unbelievable the narrative already from this mutant..

The ex copper Beaton played a blinder that day. Cheated beyond belief. Said he saw every incident so no retrospective action could be taken. Went celebrating in a Hun supporters club in his town after. Had a story the next day of being sent death threats because he'd been found out and had no case to answer as he was the victim..

Which also showed up the refereeing association again for being corrupt and also the law. Lol..

14. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Still can’t believe these * took the huff after we won there a few times on the trot and cut the allocation. Was one the the best best atmospheres in Europe before. Last 2 league games have been like a English derby.

15. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Yeah but we're all just paranoid mate they get it wrong for both sides blah blah blah...

McChiellini.. likes this.
  16. DannyMac88

Forster

Bitton
    Jullien
    Ajer

Frimpong
    McGregor
    Brown
    Rogic
    Hayes

Griffiths
    Edouard

Subs:

Gordon
    El Hamed
    Taylor
    Forrest
    Christie
    Elyounoussi
    Bayo

If Ntcham is fit then I’d probably put him in for Tom.

0-3 to the good guys!

17. DonnyCelt

I know full well that if we play to our best we will win the game and it won't matter who the ref is. But after seeing that * and his tory * mate appointed for this game you can't help but go from 100% confident to about 65/70%

Guys as corrupt as they come and his mates at the SFA don't even try to hide it anymore

18. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Beaton bet- huns fly in with dangerous tackles all first half and he lets them go, first bad foul we give away we'll get the first yellow card. Stick on in every * game.

The wee * is going to be hurting and try his best on Sunday.

19. Cerand Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott McDonald
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Way
    For whatever reason, I won`t be gutted if we lose this one. HOWEVER, please, Neil, Griff and Eddy up front. We have a wonderful opportunity here to really take the game to them. Please let`s do it !

20. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    I could eddie as 2

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

Seán Mac D likes this.