1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

9 Year old bullied for Dwarfism.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by packybhoy, Feb 21, 2020.

Discuss 9 Year old bullied for Dwarfism. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. TimFloyd Gold Member

He definitely is 9 years old and I think the isolated incident of him being bullied and his reaction is legit.

I mean, nobody is immune from some type of bullying, it doesnt matter what walk of life you're in just look at Caroline flack.

It just gets a bit weird because of the way his mother promotes him on his instagram.

2. Onefootwonder

Here is a TV documentary from 2015. It seems convincing to me.

Here is the issue of social media again. Going public on social media has just made the bullying worldwide from behind a keyboard.

Jeannie960 likes this.
  3. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Believe what you want mate. A 5 minute google search proves it no a hoax though.

4. leeso-ardoyne

It's been done for monatry gain. If you'd cant see this then there's just no helping people. Stevie wonder can see it. Don't be so guillable to think it wasn't! The world is full of strange conmen and woman who are masters at releasing people's hard earned money from them.

5. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Ok:50:

6. stew37

I'll take a few beatings for 250 grand. In all seriousness though, kids can be *. Id never donate to something like this though, doesn't fix the problem.

7. Onefootwonder

As a cynic I think you're right.

All over the internet there is pictures of the young guy dressed tip to toe in designer gear looking very mature and confident. In the video he's dressed down to look very young. It does leave people wondering why there is such a big difference in appearances.

It does seem as if the mother has been using social media for financial gain through her son. She does highlight in the video from a few years ago that the dad was in jail and she didn't have the money to pay for the house and cars.

There is a real message and lots of sympathy has to be given to the young lad. It's never going to go down well with people when they also post of extravagance.

It's over $460,000 now. It would be good to see a good amount of the money to go towards a charity that might make some impact.

I never donate to any go fund me pages either. Far too often the stories turn out to be fake or the money doesn't do where it is supposed to go.

There is people setting up fake social media accounts trying to cash in on this story.

8. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Iv obviously missed this but what are they funding for? To pay a bigger boy to beat them up? Or just purely to give him/ his maw money.

9. Onefootwonder

The target was $10,000 to send the lad and his mum to Disney World. It specifically only mentions the two of them and not the rest of the family.

10. honda Gold Member Gold Member

* * :56:

Tbf they'd probably spend the lot at disney it costs so much :fear:

11. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

I'm just surprised that eating clean and removing toxins hasn't been suggested as a cure for dwarfism yet.

Jeremie Frimpong, Peej and Doogs. like this.
  12. scootz

* sake... :54:

It was only a few days ago we were decrying the media, and the wanktards who click their *-bait and regurgitate what they see on their own social media (over the Caroline Flack situation).

Seems we're just not capable of learning! A faceless and baseless trolling campaign to discredit this kid has gained momentum in the usual way and seen a 9 year old boy who's allegedly being bullied locally become a 9 year old boy who's definitely getting bullied globally!

* THINK you utter *!

The truth will out - and if there has been any shenanigans in the storytelling, then we'll discuss it when theres PROOF!

Until then shut your * cake-holes and give the wee man the benefit of any (so-far baseless) doubt you might have!

jocksteinupper, packybhoy and Doogs. like this.
  13. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

:giggle1:

14. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    If you check the go fund me page it’s very clear that the money will be used to be for tickets, accommodation and food while they’re there only.

Anything above that goes to an anti-bullying charity.

15. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    He'll be too wee to get on all the good rides at Disneyland anyway.

Doogs. and Officer Doofy like this.
  16. muffitO'tea

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    I thought a 9 year old saying they were going to kill themselves was a bit extreme. I probably hadn't heard of suicide at 9. Seen a few kids around that age in states screaming that they don't want to go to school anymore. That seems more believable.
    Maybe it's a sign of the times though as kids grow up seeing all types of * on the internet.

17. ScottBhoy+

For * sake haha.

18. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Probably minted, and starred in Star Wars and Game of Thrones.

If not, it's a shame for the wee guy.

19. leeso-ardoyne

Some kid did it in Ardoyne few years ago. I think he was his parents only child. He was 10-12. Later years of primary school. Think he was getting bullied bad in school . Every parents nightmare :(

20. leeso-ardoyne

Ya can't fix stupid as the aul saying goes!:smoke: