1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Patryk Klimala

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by CountyDownFaithful, Jan 7, 2020.

Discuss Patryk Klimala in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

2. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    It was obvious we would..

Well we'll soon see..

3. StevieBhoooy!

I know we have a poor injury record...

.... but they’ve usually signed first. !

4. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Is this for real ?

5. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

6. wulliebad

twatter updates and rumours.....:56:

7. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Patryk Klimala, a homegrown of United Żarów, later a player of Lechia Dzierżoniów, became a player of Celtic Glasgow. About his beginnings, about what unites him and what he shares with Krzysztof Piątek and whether he can make such a career as "Bania" - says Rafał Markowski, coach of both players.

Patryk Klimala passes from Jagiellonia Białystok to Celtic Glasgow (the transfer is to be announced on Tuesday afternoon). The transfer amount will be about 4 million euros, and a small part will also go to Lower Silesia - to Lechia Dzierżoniów and United Żarów (more on this in the link above). Almost 22-year-old striker is a homegrown of this second club. In 2011, as a 13-year-old, he applied to the Sports Championship School newly established in Dzierżoniów.

- Approximately 40 competitors took part in the recruitment. His test results were one of the best and he became an SMS student. After a short period of training at school, together with Patryk's father, we decided that the boy should play in the Lower Silesian league and thus Klimal went to Lechia Dzierżoniów. Thanks to that I had Patryk under full control at school, club or in league games - says Rafał Markowski, then Klimali coach, today a coach of the Eastern Group IV league leader of the Polonia-Stal Świdnica league.

From the beginning Klimala was distinguished by the ability to score goals, speed, dynamics and strength. He had a strong character and a large - sometimes exaggerated - confidence. He was not one of the kindest teenagers. Not once was he called for disciplinary talks, there were also meetings with the boy's parents

- I think that the School of Sports Championships played a huge role in not only sports education. 16 hours of sports classes and lectures, theoretical workshops or individual classes shaped his personality very much - says Rafał Markowski.

Was it possible for him to predict a career not only in league but also international? - I remember that we had many talks with the then coordinator of Lechia Wisław Pisarski. We agreed that the boy had everything needed to play at a high level. We were also aware of the long way ahead of him - adds Klimali's trainer.

Finally, the young league striker became interested in top league clubs, especially Zagłębie Lubin and Legia Warszawa. He just came to the capital in 2014. He spent 1.5 season in Legia juniors, and in the spring of 2016 he returned to the III-league Lechia Dzierżoniów.

The 2016/17 season has already started as a player of Jagiellonia Białystok. He made his debut in the Premier League, although he mainly played with the CLJ team and reserves - in total he scored 19 goals. He spent the next season on loan in the I-League Wigry Suwałki (13 goals). In the 2018/19 season, he was already a full member of the team led by Ireneusz Mamrot. He got a good chance, but he was rather disappointing. In 22 matches (640 minutes) he scored only one goal. Then, for the first time, comments appeared that, however, the Premier League may be too high thresholds for a player born in Świdnica.

- I must admit that sometimes I had thoughts of doubt, but on the other hand I know his character and stubbornness. In addition, we all know that high level football sometimes needs one, two important goals, good performances, and then everything starts. I believe that it has just started with him - says Rafał Markowski.

And it's hard to disagree. New games are already a round of Klimala. Although Jaga failed many times, supporters from Bialystok just can't blame him. 7 goals and 3 assists for a little more than 1000 minutes spent on the pitch is a result more than good.

Enough, foreign clubs became interested in the player. Celtic Glasgow turned out to be the most specific. - One might wonder if it is too fast for such a transfer, but I keep my fingers crossed and hope that it will be like Krzysztof Piątek, and who knows, or better - adds one of Klimal's first trainers.

We would like to remind you that Klimala, just like Friday, had an important share in their football education in Dzierżoniów.

How would Rafał Markowski, who was also the coach of the AC Milan striker for a year, compare the two players? - Their common characteristic is definitely their character and courage. Patryk was always very fast, he scored more goals in youth competitions than Krzysiek. In contrast, Friday played better head. Reaching out, Patryk had more potential, but the issue of further development, happiness and health is crucial. What Krzysztof has already achieved is something amazing and certainly hard to repeat - says Markowski.

https://dolfutbol.pl/2020/01/14/pat...lasgow-czy-pojdzie-w-slady-krzysztofa-piatka/

tarboltontim likes this.
  8. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Relax people...

Cupace20200114134201.png

Keano88 and Dannybhoy81 like this.
  9. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    it's a done deal, all is well

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

10. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

11. The Prof Administrator Administrator