1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Patryk Klimala

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by CountyDownFaithful, Jan 7, 2020.

Discuss Patryk Klimala in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Watched some of the united game and partick are utterly atrocious, i'd actually start him and/or Afolabi from the get go, we could get close to double figures and both of them grabbing a couple of goals could be great for their confidence.

2. bebackman

Fav Celtic Player:
    broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Well in December we had 4 victories by 1 goal against some poor teams and a defeat from the Huns so to me that would suggest they have sussed us out

3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Aye they're hopeless. Even Bayo has scored against them this season :fear:

Or our first 12 were out on their feet..

4. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

In almost all of those games we squandered tons of chances. Against Aberdeen we had around 30 shots on goal. Hibs could've been 5 or 6, same with Hearts.

It wasn't down to tactical brilliance by our opponents or a rumbled system that caused tight victories, it was our inability to finish.

5. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Saw a video earlier of some of the goals this lad has scored ( I know ) looked decent , and importantly he was there for knock downs and tap ins , something we are short on to put teams away early .

6. James Gold Member Gold Member

Right let's get a game of Gerry McCulloch bingo eyes down for a house

1. What can the fans expect from you
    2. What made Celtic appeal to you
    3. Celtic fans are renowned worldwide ...
    4. Zurawski/Boruc had success fairly recently have you spoke to them
    5. Welcome to paradise

7. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    We also had a
    We also had 4 single victories in December 2016. Our form dipping in December isnt a recent thing

8. Keano88

Agreed, except for the 2 Hun games.

We do need to try something different vs them next time out imo.

9. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    We just need to get back to the high press..

It was missing against them. Infact it was missing in quite a few game's in December..

The 4 mill fee here doesn't sound right either by the way. I'd be surprised if it was that high. I reckon it'll be a fair bit lower..

10. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Agreed, the next game in March is massive.

We have to go back to the high press but that only works with a team fully committed to it. If 1 or 2 are being lazy then it falls apart.

Got to hope that with the break, a few new signings to freshen things up and a bit of tactical analysis that we can sort them out.

Lilac Wine, HoopyT and Keano88 like this.
  11. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I'm not sure the huns are our biggest worry, we're still top of the league and we've lost away to Caley and at home to them.

I think it'll have to be quite impressive if their squad can last the season in the same condition as ours, it would mean our business plan which I think is sound even with it's faults has been a complete disaster. I worry a little that thinking about them too much might make us forget that ever team in the SPFL wants to beat us, maybe not as much as the huns but it's like a cup final for teams if they can get something off us cause we've been so dominant for so long.

Why are folk saying Bayo isn't up to much? I thought he's just been hampered with a lot of injuries? When he played Hearts he totally destroyed their defence mentally and physically and cause them to put the ball into their own net twice according to Leavin. In hindsight that's not the post match interview of long term manager, so bitter he blamed his own team for our goals.

Last time I mind seeing Bayo was when he came on as a sub at Hibs and it wasn't a very good performance but in his defence a few of us had shockers that day. Christie who is a fantastic player had a very strange second half when he started shooting from impossible places and he had a chance to put Bayo through but decided on the more difficult shot and skied it I think.

I've not seen him since then. I've got no doubt when he's fully fit and gets a run in the team he'll do a lot of damage, great physical presence with plenty of finishes in his arsenal especially good with the head which we could do with.

What's up with Griff too, is he still recovering from his personal ordeal and a new born baby I think? I still don't know why Sutton pondered the reason Lenny gave him 10 minutes at the end of a game at home. It was hilarious watching Boyd run with that comment and try to tear into Lenny, he was raging far too much for such a simple thing to discuss.

Would be such a shame if Griff can't play anymore, his ability to finish from so many angles and positions made me look forward to him and Eddy getting a few games together especially as Eddy loves to float about the whole of the opposition half so he would be an easy player to get creative with.

I'm starting to feel gutted if Bayo and Griff are getting written off.

The new guy looks like he could be good but his videos are difficult to judge. What does seem positive is it doesn't matter what the opposition is like when it comes to finishing ability and he's scored some nice goals in those clips. Hard to judge his speed but he does look fast enough and just having that instinct is good for us especially if we are going to get back to the high press after our rest. I'm not sure I believe Copenhagen were after him, bit of a coincidence we're playing them next, might've just be trying to raise the price. £3.5 is not too much of a gamble, the nature of our system means we're never getting £600k Dembeles often.

Is there any clarity on who scouted/signed Moussa and Eddy? I keep reading conflicting reports whereas Lenny is getting the blame for every striker we signed when he was manager. I thought Stokes was good, Pukki just had a confidence problem which he's still suffering from a little but you can't deny it was a sensible purchase if a scout seen him playing the way he's done in the Championship and EPL. Jeez I don't even know who scouted/signed Bayo but it was a very good decision.

I like when folk who are negative don't mess about, saying the SFPL teams have sussed us out is comedy gold :giggle1: see I told you it's not the huns we should be worried about, they'll all be at the high press from now on wait and see Lenny won't be here come March, he'll be poached by Hibs again who'll be fighting for first place with St Mirren the nuevo catenaccio.

GMS was a diver? Or out of his depth? Bit sophisticated that one Mick.

tarboltontim likes this.
  12. CountyDownFaithful

100%. Glen Murray would be ideal IMO.

Paul67 and JC Anton like this.
  13. oh bhoy

14. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    “Injury history clear”

wait till we get our hands on ye son that will change!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  15. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
  16. Pearse67*

Hammy89 and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  17. BR Fenian Army

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SCOTT BROWN SCOTT BROWN HE'S THE LEADER OF THE CELTIC
    In Glasgow. Get the thread up

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

18. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

[​IMG]

19. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Looks like it’s happening then.

Inty this.

20. Von_Esper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown, Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    Sky Sports reporting that he's just landed.

Pictures to follow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.