1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Premiersport/LaLiga TV

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Peej, Jan 3, 2020.

Discuss Premiersport/LaLiga TV in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    First off, I know I could just use all the other 'alternatives' but I do like to pay for a product - don't ask me why, I just do.

However, is anyone else signed up to this, specifically for their web based player for la liga tv? Finding it unwatchable, stop start video images and after 3 minutes getting video errors and needing to refresh. The service is really poor. Had to give up watching El Classico the other week due to it, and same again tonight.

It's not even my internet, Netflix, Amazon and even using 'alternative' streams work perfectly fine.

No wonder so many folk don't pay for these things when they tend to be over priced (though i reckon for a fiver a month for laliga tv is great value - spfl take note) when the quality is so poor and the alternatives so easily to find and work so much better.

2. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Taken to playing it via PS4 web browser, seems a little more stable.

Sent from my Nokia 6.2 using Tapatalk

3. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Mines has been fine watching it on iPad at work or my Apple TV at home, I used to use iptv in a big way but I’ve got this Sky & BT Sports for around £40 a month. I’ve found since Xtream codes was shut iptv is a lot less stable.

Peej likes this.
  4. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Maybe something in my browsers settings.

In the PS4 web browser I managed to watch the rest of the game, a few buffer points but I think that was down to mainly the flatmate downloading at one point.

Will give it another week or so. Cancelled they subscription to premier sport full package thing, but likely resort back to just the laliga TV pricing if this holds up.

Sent from my Nokia 6.2 using Tapatalk

Gyp Rosetti likes this.