1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting to Hampden

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by HectorTheTaxman, Dec 3, 2019.

Discuss Getting to Hampden in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. HectorTheTaxman Formerly The Spider

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I've been to Hampden loads of times but always by car and parked somewhere around Montford or Curtis Avenue.

On Sunday I'm probably going from town but don't really fancy the hour long walk. I know you can get a train to Kings Park but is this a no go v the huns? Alternatively any buses?

2. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Train to Kings Park should be fine but bear in mind you might have to wait for a bit in central to get on one.

It'll also be crawling with plod, trying to steal any alcohol you've taken to enhance the journey; not that us respectable tax inspectors would act in such an uncouth manner.

3. eire1899

A lad let me down last minute for ticket for Sunday, travelling over from Ireland, where's best bet around hamden to pick up a loose ticket Sunday yas reckon lads? Might end up staying back in the gallowgate to watch it at this rate

4. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I'd get down early for when the buses are getting in or in the Montford. I'm doing hospitality but heading to the 100 acre pub just after 1 so I'll keep an eye out and give you a shout on here if I see anything.

5. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    75 bus heading towards Castlemilk will take you right into the Celtic end.

6. eire1899

Legend cheers lad, I'll head in around there so. Aye sure let me know , ya never know what comes up last minute

Seán Mac D likes this.