1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v CFR Cluj Thursday 3rd October 8PM Kick Off BT Sport 3

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Sep 28, 2019.

Discuss Celtic v CFR Cluj Thursday 3rd October 8PM Kick Off BT Sport 3 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony

Haha aye a bit bizarre, just different. Obviously his style and makes a change from the standard questions where players just roll out the same old answers

Would make more sense for an interview as part of a feature rather than a post-match one though

Tommy25 and James like this.
  2. TheHappyLoss

Didn’t get into the game until 10 minutes before half time , on the HCTS but they didn’t activate my card :47: there were hundreds round at the ticket office with the same problem

3. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    An utterly shameless one too. He should have been sent off the last time we played as well.

Crilly, Rydo1888*, paulie67 and 4 others like this.
  4. Smithy

Cracking result, atmosphere sounded superb too. Beat Lazio in the next game and we're looking very good for progressing. Lots of really good performances, Ely, Christie, Brown, Jullien, Forster...I could go on and on. Only complaint would be the game management. Ntcham should've been on a lot earlier to try and take the sting out the game and retain possession better. Delighted overall though.

5. lewis_88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Thought the ref was quality last night. The refs in Europe normally give fouls really softly but this guy let the game flow far better which is better to watch even if there were a few decisions he got wrong.

Crilly, Rydo1888*, paulie67 and 4 others like this.
  6. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    He got the 2 biggest decisions right - there OS goal and the dive in the box. Could have been a different night if he was easily influenced by their play acting.

Crilly, paulie67 and lewis_88 like this.
  7. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I thought the game management was fine. We were in control and playing well. Why change it and possibly upset the rythmn.

8. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I see no reason why we cannot pump this lot over there. We are, by far, a much better side than them, they totally crumbled once we got stuck into them.

Rydo1888*, paulie67 and Whoflungdung like this.
  9. Smithy

Cluj had a good chance around 80mins that thankfully they * up. Pretty sure it came from sloppy midfield play from us. Ntcham is good at retaining possession hence why I think he should've been on way before he eventually appeared.

10. honda Gold Member Gold Member

That's them full of confidence after beating lazio and beating us 4-3 at our place. Next time theyll have doubts, and were gonna * wreck them.

Dan Breen likes this.
  11. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

they will come out more at home which should suit us

but i think they are actually a pretty decent side all hard working experienced old campaigners it wouldn't suprise me if they gave us a really tough game over there, for all we were up for it and had some top performers they still had chances and still manage to press us well making it extremely hard for us, i'd have like it more had we got some more goal scoring chances

12. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Excellent performance from start to finish last night. In complete control of the game. Some really terrific performances all over the park. Bolingoli continues to improve and what a great cross he put in for the first goal. The whole midfield were superb. A break out night hopefully for Elyounoussi who fully deserved the luck he got with his goal and Edouard up top again continues to show what a good player he is turning into.

Mickmac likes this.
  13. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

6C91C2BF-8EB1-4C7B-8A7C-2FCAA2583849.png

Actually cashed out for £60 with 10 mins left ngl, needed another booking and then was raging at when Eddy got booked. Then went on this when I was in the car and had the whole whack sitting in the account. Patchy 4g isn’t always a bad thing!!

Mickmac likes this.
  14. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    You think he should serve a ban- give him a break

Hadouken likes this.
  15. marco1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Sean south
    I thought big Elhamed was outstanding as was our whole defence we looked solid

16. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member