1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls Netball - I have been asked to help coach :D

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Shauny, Apr 14, 2019.

Discuss Girls Netball - I have been asked to help coach :D in the Other Sports area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Shauny Shauny

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    :56: End of January my oldest Daughters Netball team started to play in a really strong league for posh schools in Edinburgh after training for only a few months. I said "If you need any help, give me a shout" but didn't really mean it, I was just being nice, I am not also a part of a Parents Group. Netball and Football, tactics wise isn't too far away. All about movement on and off the ball. I have spent WEEKS watching Netball games and trying to learn the rules etc.

One of my mates said at the time "Bet you £100 you end up coaching like you did with your sons"..."NOT A CHANCE" :40: I said.....

So I will soon be a qualified netball coach...for the start of the new season in August.
    Luckily I don't have to do much, it's just about movement.
    Anyone else got a kid in Netball that can give me hints and tips? :52:

My oldest Daughter Courtney playing WD (Whatever that is)
    [​IMG]

Me and my youngest Daughter Chloe watching on.....we were bored out our mind.
    [​IMG]
    :34: