1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

MJ was a beast.. who knew?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Sean Daleer, Jan 29, 2019.

Discuss MJ was a beast.. who knew? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Gully Sands

Fav Celtic Song:
    SAM song
    If it was a woman people would be wanking in here

2. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    What a strange thing to say.

3. Mr. Slippyfist

Don't think so creep.

You're the only * in here...

4. Gully Sands

Fav Celtic Song:
    SAM song
    Aye that was daft worded comment, the “lucky” “niceeee” etc comments when there’s a news story of a woman molesting a child has always annoyed me. Like the Sourh Park meme, that kinda thing I was referencing. My bad

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  5. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Have watched the two episodes, as well as the channel 4 one made made by Martin Bashir from around 2003 and watched interviews from the Jackson family from over the last few weeks and my brain is fairly fried.

I’m honestly 50/50. I think his behaviour was totally inappropriate and just plain weird and I wouldn’t be in any way surprised if it was proven as fact that he was a paedo, but I’m finding it very difficult to take Robson and Safechucks words as gospel.

6. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

He literally had wee boys delivered to him so they could sleep in his bed.

7. Celtic Frost God of Hellfire Gold Member

Wow the * on this, pretty * sick things. Did you type all on yer own or paste some? Anyway this is Word for though..

8. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Still canna believe Safechuck is straight

9. Mr. Slippyfist

The *'s name keeps reminding me of this pint-sized legend...

[​IMG]

Marty McFly likes this.
  10. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    No denying that, like I said I think he was a complete weirdo.

It’s just I’m finding it hard to take Robson and Safechucks words as gospel, especially given Robsons 2005 testimony.

11. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

12. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I think the Wade guys mother still doesn’t believe it and is infatuated with Jackson

packybhoy likes this.
  13. leeso-ardoyne

I agree to a certain extent but then im thinking the dirty * was * about with all them kids. He was a * weirdo alright and if you where to twist my arm for an answer, id say the dirty * is guilty. Left alone with them kids in that way with his power and money and sexual tension, hes guilty as sin. But, and im not condoning it in anyway, he didnt live a life like you and i who knows this is out of order! He lived a life of fantasey, one who lived his life under the microscope but also a life of secretrecy who thought he was a *. He just isnt to guilty one for this, every * around him knew what was going on. Theyd had too. the * just turned a blind eye for their own 30 pieces of silver!

14. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Still not seen or heard a single piece of decent evidence that he raped children. Other than that of 2 guys that stated on oath that he didn’t and are now looking to become millionaires off his name now that he’s dead.

Was he a bizarre and strange weirdo? Aye, 100% but to suggest he systematically raped children and there’s no solid evidence of it? I am ever so slightly skeptical.

15. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    There was evidence at the trial where he paid Jody Chandler off - one of the maids walked in on him in the shower with the boy.
    Several other house staff and workers reported him being naked in bed with the kids.

Also his own mother confessed she knew what he was up to. She also told television reporters that he told her why he was writing cheques to kids families - hush money.
    His own sister Latoya has been telling anyone who will listen for decades he’s a wrong un.

All this * about no evidence when it’s there in the court cases.
    All the kids pointed out at different things he did in a certain way to them and stuff he liked sexually.

Is there any evidence that Savile was a nonce? But we all know he was due to believable and consistent testimony.
    What about that Cardinal who abused 89 boys?
    You cannot prove someone raped you 25 years ago. Which is why in these cases they go public so that they can have victims come forward with corroborating testimonies.

I mean the boys even drew a picture of his * with a birth mark on it that was submitted as evidence. It was spot on.

All this bollocks of ‘prove it, prove it’ only happens when it’s somecunt famous with enough deranged people behind them who think they can do no wrong.
    If the guy living up the road was walking about holding kids hands that weren’t his, having them live with him and sleeping in a bed with them I think we’d all assume there was something not quite right to put it mildly.

There are so many nailed on signs that he was an abuser yet he still gets defended..... poor kids I feel sorry for.

16. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Rape cases are often ones word vs another and historical rape cases are never likely to have decent evidence.

Photographic evidence, if ever existed, isn’t going to emerge anytime soon. No parent/staff/friend has ever came out as having witnessed anything (that I’m aware of anyway). Without sounding crass, with it being a historical case, DNA is long gone.

If the kids aren’t going straight to the cops after being abused, and no witnesses, the chances of there being hard evidence is extremely slim.

Total creep.

17. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Jimmy Saville systematically raped kids in hospitals, there’s an entire body of evidence against him.

Michael Jackson has a load of hangers on and leeches looking to become millionaires after he’s dead so I think I’ve every right to be skeptical. I don’t know if he abused kids or not, what I do know is I’ve not seen enough to be swayed either way so I’ll continue to believe he’s a bizarre weirdo who had no childhood and grown men who now see a get rich quick avenue are taking it. The same grown men who once categorically denied he had done anything to them.

18. Mr. Slippyfist

Isn't she a bit of a * lunatic anaw? I remember she accused him of being a creep around weans (not in those words) and then taking it back claiming her man made her say it, or some * like that. Apart from the fact she's supposedly been "outing" him for years in the media, she must be a right * weird * still attending his tribute shows etc...

I think all the "evidence" points toward Jacko being a peado if I'm being honest, but something still tells you in the back of your mind that he isn't - I think if he was the ultimate nonce he is made out to be then surely to * he would have been beasting the wee * fae Home Alone and Corey Feldman? Both - to my knowledge - have ardently defended jacko, especially Feldman whilst stating Hollywood etc is rife with peados.

19. Mince.Charming

She claims she was abused too. I think there's a good chance the father molested them and that's why they are so * up.
    It's pretty common for the victim to become the abuser too.
    On the subject of Feldmen and Mculkin, he probably knew they where too high profile and couldn't be paid off. He still had a creepy relationship with them having sleep overs etc.
    This isnt evidence but he lies constantly in interviews about not having plastic surgery and not bleaching his skin too, it seems to come easy to him. A man that needs lethal doses injected by a doctor just to get to sleep doesn't have a clear conscious.

20. Mr. Slippyfist

Well I think it's well documented that Joe Jackson was a brute who physically abused his kids, but there's nothing to my knowledge that has ever been raised in regards to any sexual abuse.

I don't buy that with Feldman and McCulkin. If he had been a serial child molester, you can bet your bottom dollar on it that those two would have been his "trophies". He wouldn't have been able to control himself ffs!

In regards to his lies regarding his plastic surgery and requirements for medication to sleep, that has absolutely nothing to do with anything...