1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

eye opener

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by old tim, Mar 8, 2019.

Discuss eye opener in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old tim

good one tonight havig a beer with an old schoolmate(bear) As match started in come a couple other and comments made about refereeing decisions being terrible in all rangers games (especially the chop at abaerdeen that got the penalty) every decision the ref did tonight was wrong Must admit rangers trained McGregor got a good one.The ref saw it so it stays.However just before there goal there was a scream for offside and all I said was I d like to see it again when I got dogs abuse called a tarrier b and told i shouldn't drink theres .30 seconds later they scored and all that came out was the fact the ref should have given off side that proved the ref s were against them.looks like the ref was wrong in the hibs attack but I just went home at half time.I stay across the road from the pub been drinking there 52 years had the old dog with me so said I would see them later when the refereeing got better and left them in a celtic pub .imagine rangers being victimised by by referees never happens to us..the opening remark by one of them when he came iin wa you wouldn't believe the way the refs are biasefd against us .I just sais so beaton was right>> he shut up. sorry about the rant just never thought it would happen in our pub thw was pejfan

2. jj81

3. old tim

4. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

Don’t let this distract you from the fact jet fuel can’t melt steel.

5. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    No need to apologise Tim, sound like a typical bunch of hurting huns

Anyway, thw was pejfan so it’s cool :50:

6. old tim

I am sorry for all the errors in my previous post I don't bother now about grammar and upper or lower case.Got through 55 years of work without being a problem but forgot to edit previous post.one serious point I would make is that from 1969 to1972 when I was working down south and from 1984 to 1990 I didn't miss many British games with the Dundee club or sometimes by car .I thoughtI had done enough.That being the case when I was working on Saturdays usually near main roads It was great to see you guys heading up and down the road .It nearly brought tears to my eyes .When I got a hospitality ticket through my work at BT for the Hibs final (4 quid a time for warm beer in Hospitality) I sat in the stand looking down at the Celtic end and thought of the guys who looked after me when was a youngster and did cry .As a young guy you don't realise what these guys do for you.

Thank you for looking after our heritage..

Long shot but if the portly gentleman who broke the seat at Aberdeen South stand when Martin Hayes proved he couldn't play football (.He spoke to me at the Run Rig concert at Loch Lomond on the way for beer)could get in touch it would be amazing because by doing so he proved to my wife we are not numbers we are family.Look around you at the next game ,see if you see someone try it at another game and you will be surprised but they are probably watching you . I have had a lot of beers where the opening remark was excuse me were you at"

thanks again

Keith

7. old tim

8. old tim

9. old tim

Drink forgot to edit or have I insultrd the welshmmmmmmmmmmmm

10. old tim

11. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Celtic
    Runrig
    Dundee
    Think Martin Hayes is *

You’re a good man in my book Keith :50: HH

bagforlife likes this.
  12. old tim

Just thought, with your reply I may have spoken unwittingly in a unknown tongue you might come from Dundee cant promise but we might get help,seriously have a good weekend with three points.. Again apologies

Keitgh

13. old tim

14. old tim

Brilliant I have a few mates I can use thet one on

15. old tim

16. old tim

Mates went AWOL Tickets paid for .Cost about 3100 just from Carnoustie WITH wife and 2 kids( guess who got searched and battered by police) had a great view saw Hayes fall on backside did he do anything else

Ciaran_67 likes this.
  17. Johniebhoy.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Johnny thompson song
  18. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    But he does this at pace and with such enthusiasm