1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brit League cup 2018-19

Discussion in 'World Football' started by StPauli1916, Aug 29, 2018.

Discuss Brit League cup 2018-19 in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    If that ever happened at us I'd want the player hounded out and punted asap..

Disgrace..

2. Keano88

Aguero ripped the pish out of him after it as well it looked like.

Keeper was trying to put him off by standing in front of the ball while Aguero walked up.

3. Duncan

to pull that * off you need to be a world beater and Kepa isnt even in the top 5 of keepers in the league (De gea, alison and the city GK are obviously better, but so are Heaton and a couple of others). Keano, our most influential player and a complete idol for an entire generation of united fans went against Fergie, and got unceremoniously booted off the club. Jaap Stam tried the same, and again he was sold. Beckham too. I mean you go against the manager there can only be one winner if you want to keep a certain order, decorum and professionalism.

Sarri backtracked the day after, which tells me all I need to know about his lack of self respect and character. Chelsea will chew him and spit him out. The funny thing is, a lot of chelsea fans I know (which are complete cnts has to be said) would side with Sarri, if he decided to punish Kepa, but the idiot is not going to have the balls to do even that.

Personally I think its a marriage made in heaven, and im loving every minute of it